Random $%#&

OldTerrapin

Well since @OldTerrapin is my new therapist\Phsycologist let’s get into it, cigarette is nasty as fuck and expensive and can’t wait not to smoke that shit , but Rome wasn’t built in a day, this shit takes time,

, I already Quit popping pills and Sniffing anything that’s powder, which was my drug of choice, had quit drinking as well but @CossacksN @HawgGoneIt are triggers and peer pressure me to drink once and a blue moon, I’m trying that’s the best I can do for now 👊😁🌝

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, FreeBird said:

Well since @OldTerrapin is my new therapist\Phsycologist let’s get into it, cigarette is nasty as fuck and expensive and can’t wait not to smoke that shit , but Rome wasn’t built in a day, this shit takes time,

, I already Quit popping pills and Sniffing anything that’s powder, which was my drug of choice, had quit drinking as well but @CossacksN @HawgGoneIt are triggers and peer pressure me to drink once and a blue moon, I’m trying that’s the best I can do for now 👊😁🌝

Try Nicorette gum (generic brand it's the same).. it's cheaper than cigs,, It worked for me to get off chaw.. I still chew the gum but hell its much better than chewing or smoking for that matter,, for the other stuff there really is only one way and that's AA.. just saying 2.5 years sober for me and that in itself is a miracle because I absolutely loved drinking..still miss it sometimes but my life is so much better free from those chains.. ok that is all I will say. Obviously you need to be done and come to that conclusion on your own before any real change can happen. Internal change. Your just putting band aides on your addictions at this point. Eventually it will come back bigger and stronger unless you treat it. I am sure you have heard it all before but the promises do come true... Just speaking on my own experiences .. I pray for you.. peace 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Being that your in NJ that has to be a profitable Job... 

garbage man no, they get paid shit, especially the loaders, cdl drivers get paid pretty good,

Junk removal is a game of finesse, it’s all about how good you are at talking , and being able to get as much money from customer as possible  and still have them pleased with your service , jut like I said before junk removal is just a small percentage of what my company does

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, FreeBird said:

garbage man no, they get paid shit, especially the loaders, cdl drivers get paid pretty good,

Junk removal is a game of finesse, it’s all about how good you are at talking , and being able to get as much money from customer as possible  and still have them pleased with your service , jut like I said before junk removal is just a small percentage of what my company does

Hey I got a ping pong table and a large sectional couch along with a few other odds and ends the Mrs. wants out of the basement. What you charge to take that shit away?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FreeBird said:

@ChimpGrip @SeaShells21 how long do I have to let grapes 🍇 sit on my dashboard till they turn to raisins?

F877B6BA-2AE3-4872-AE76-753175DB11EE.jpeg

It typically takes a couple of days for grapes to naturally dry in the sun, although with our recent heat wave in Texas, I would estimate 30 minutes. 

Your method can be used to turn them into grapes.

Here is one guide using that method: https://www.kiwico.com/diy/cooking-baking/sweet-salty-snacks/grapes-to-raisins

• Like 1

1 minute ago, OldTerrapin said:

Hey I got a ping pong table and a large sectional couch along with a few other odds and ends the Mrs. wants out of the basement. What you charge to take that shit away?

Well I’m not feeling your vibes today so probably charging few grand to remove that shit     😇

since it’s in basement and I’d have to bring a laborer, Your looking around $200-300 for labor and disposal more towards 300 if u got other small shit,

what I tell everyone is before they hire a junk removal company, just post on Craigslist free section and add in the post that you’ll give an extra 50 or 100 $

thats if your shit is in decent condition 

9 minutes ago, FreeBird said:

Well I’m not feeling your vibes today so probably charging few grand to remove that shit     😇

since it’s in basement and I’d have to bring a laborer, Your looking around $200-300 for labor and disposal more towards 300 if u got other small shit,

what I tell everyone is before they hire a junk removal company, just post on Craigslist free section and add in the post that you’ll give an extra 50 or 100 $

thats if your shit is in decent condition 

ping pong table is in good shape. 42" HD flat screen TV that works good (remote lost). couch is too old and partly broke up.. My buddy's son started a junk removal company Junker Boyz or something like that I was supposed to get the family price and he quoted me 350.. I was yeah ok I will figure something else out.. I was thinking like 150 or something but 350 naw I can do it myself some day. I mean hell I put it all down there..lol  

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, OldTerrapin said:

ping pong table is in good shape. 42" HD flat screen TV that works good (remote lost). couch is too old and partly broke up.. My buddy's son started a junk removal company Junker Boyz or something like that I was supposed to get the family price and he quoted me 350.. I was yeah ok I will figure something else out.. I was thinking like 150 or something but 350 naw I can do it myself some day. I mean hell I put it all down there..lol  

Put the  ping table and tv on Craigslist free section, they sell universal remotes so that’s not issue

someone will want it

, like I said junk removal is a game of finesse,    Junk removal companies have to pay $50-100 to dispose a ton of garbage, so I doubt all ur garbage is even 1000 pounds, so the company will wind up paying 50-75 to dispose that shit, so ur buddy son is trying to make a $300 come up for a 20 min job 😏

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, FreeBird said:

Put the  ping table and tv on Craigslist free section, they sell universal remotes so that’s not issue

, like I said junk removal is a game of finesse,    Junk removal companies have to pay $50-100 to dispose a ton of garbage, so I doubt all ur garbage is even 1000 pounds, so the company will wind up paying 50-75 to dispose that shit, so ur buddy son is trying to make a $300 come up for a 20 min job 😏

yeah not doing craigslist.. scam city plus I don't want anyone I don't know coming to my house..f that

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, OldTerrapin said:

yeah not doing craigslist.. scam city plus I don't want anyone I don't know coming to my house..f that

Your towns municiple  garbage men won’t take that shit if you. Put It on curb?,  , I hate my town they literally take everything, trying to put me outta business and shit

• Haha 1

Just now, FreeBird said:

Your towns municiple  garbage men won’t take that shit if you. Put It on curb,  , I hate my town they literally take everything, trying to put me outta business and shit

no town municipal thing where I live. Trash company would charge crazy money to come get it beside that means I would have to drag it all out there. Fuck if I'm going to do all that I might as well bring a trailer home from work and haul it to the dump myself.. Breaking it up and hauling it up the steps is what I was trying to avoid. no biggie, it's not really hurting anything down there. Wife just complains sometimes, like she wants to put exercise shit there or something.. I'll get it done sometime lol

27 minutes ago, OldTerrapin said:

I got rid of a ton of stuff when I sold my last house. Bunch of people mentioned Craigslist, that’s a big no no for me! Not having strange fuckers at my house, no thanks. Taken enough burglary and theft reports over the years only to find out it was some strange that had just been to the victims house.

Same with the dummies posting social media pictures of their vacations while still on vacating only to come home to a ransacked and burglarized house. 😂😂

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, FreeBird said:

Your towns municiple  garbage men won’t take that shit if you. Put It on curb?,  , I hate my town they literally take everything, trying to put me outta business and shit

Yeah I get 2 free oversized pick ups a year. That and my neighbor let me use his oversized pickups a couple times over the years. I gave him some beer and I put it IFO his curb.

22 minutes ago, Cossacks said:

I got rid of a ton of stuff when I sold my last house. Bunch of people mentioned Craigslist, that’s a big no no for me! Not having strange fuckers at my house, no thanks. Taken enough burglary and theft reports over the years only to find out it was some strange that had just been to the victims house.

Same with the dummies posting social media pictures of their vacations while still on vacating only to come home to a ransacked and burglarized house. 😂😂

Man I am an expert “now” at picking up workers at on Craigslist and Facebook marketplace, early on lol every guy I hired was either a crackhead and or had to leave early on Tuesday  and Thursdays for probation ,   Very good now, I interrogate them with emails, I ask like what type of vehicle do they got and like what town they coming from, so as soon as I hear Newark or Irvington they immediately get blocked 👊😏

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, FreeBird said:

Man I am an expert “now” at picking up workers at on Craigslist and Facebook marketplace, early on lol every guy I hired was either a crackhead and or had to leave early on Tuesday  and Thursdays for probation ,   Very good now, I interrogate them with emails, I ask like what type of vehicle do they got and like what town they coming from, so as soon as I hear Newark or Irvington they immediately get blocked 👊😏

And people probably wonder why the first place my eyes go when I first see them is their feet 😂.

1DCE73BF-B40E-41F9-8188-4A7A50DD0A61.jpeg

• Haha 3

15 minutes ago, Cossacks said:

And people probably wonder why the first place my eyes go when I first see them is their feet 😂.

1DCE73BF-B40E-41F9-8188-4A7A50DD0A61.jpeg

Story time,

those bracelets  suck lol , I was forced to wear one for like 2 months while I went thru the court process, they kept court ordering me to Rehab and I kept escaping and running a way first day , we’ll the second lasted 2 days and I made a dash for it on my first cigarette break at like 6am , running thru fucking farms and shit, no money no phone just running as far as possible away from there 😂 I wasn’t even leaving to get high I just having panic attacks and kept wanting to flee,

they making you stand up in front of everyone first day and sing all these songs and shit I wasn’t beat for that, rather just finish my sentence in jail watching amc movies and vh1 videos and go to yard

but back to that bracelet that shit for the birds, the new ones have a chip and tester on it and tests you for alcohol and drugs 247, you leave your house outside your zone and sheriffs call and you don’t pick up mightas we’ll just go head walking to jail cause they on way to scoop you up

what else what else, the battery lasts 12 hours so you gotta plug 🔌 yourself into a outlet twice a day, and if battery goes dead you go straight to jail

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, FreeBird said:

Story time,

those bracelets  suck lol , I was forced to wear one for like 2 months while I went thru the court process, they kept court ordering me to Rehab and I kept escaping and running a way first day , we’ll the second lasted 2 days and I made a dash for it on my first cigarette break at like 6am , running thru fucking farms and shit, no money no phone just running as far as possible away from there 😂 I wasn’t even leaving to get high I just having panic attacks and kept wanting to flee,

they making you stand up in front of everyone first day and sing all these songs and shit I wasn’t beat for that, rather just finish my sentence in jail watching amc movies and vh1 videos and go to yard

but back to that bracelet that shit for the birds, the new ones have a chip and tester on it and tests you for alcohol and drugs 247, you leave your house outside your zone and sheriffs call and you don’t pick up mightas we’ll just go head walking to jail cause they on way to scoop you up

what else what else, the battery lasts 12 hours so you gotta plug 🔌 yourself into a outlet twice a day, and if battery goes dead you go straight to jail

Glad youre better now...

But that last part is a set up... 

About the batteries... 

Ima tell you right now they can and should put fucking long lasting Industrial Ion batteries in those bitches.... 

But they wont because they know some Fucknuts gonna forget and go to sleep with a dead Ankle weight and theyre off to the Big House

• Thanks 1