Random $%#&

OldTerrapin

16 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Glad youre better now...

But that last part is a set up... 

About the batteries... 

Ima tell you right now they can and should put fucking long lasting Industrial Ion batteries in those bitches.... 

But they wont because they know some Fucknuts gonna forget and go to sleep with a dead Ankle weight and theyre off to the Big House

Facts, I was on drug court , which is if Parole fucked  probation and had a kid that’s what Drug court is like

i was sanctioned to do a week in county because I rolled over when sleeping and  wire popped out so when I went to work that day(Buying storage lockers)  that shit went dead and got scooped up and had to see a judge the following day, the braclet is so high tech it can test for alcohol and all this shit but can’t tell you how much juice is left in battery 🔋, like legit vibrates when it’s 20 mins from dieing then ur fucked

@Cossacksi can laugh about it now just cause how wild and retarded I was 

I litterally was running thru all these people farms and shit that all dirt roads so I couldn’t find a main road , I had to jog like 50 miles that day straight off addraline and anxiety, wound up in Redbank somehow was able to hitch a ride on a bus up north u til the driver said I had to get off , then started jogging home throughout the night 😂 

D3E4180D-D97C-4BD7-94D7-EE5DE5916F14.png

0B48FAB2-3C0E-46B4-8C06-6AAE8A6541C8.jpeg

@HurricaneNick look at the towns name too 😂 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, FreeBird said:

Facts, I was on drug court , which is if Parole fucked  probation and had a kid that’s what Drug court is like

i was sanctioned to do a week in county because I rolled over when sleeping and  wire popped out so when I went to work that day(Buying storage lockers)  that shit went dead and got scooped up and had to see a judge the following day, the braclet is so high tech it can test for alcohol and all this shit but can’t tell you how much juice is left in battery 🔋, like legit vibrates when it’s 20 mins from dieing then ur fucked

@Cossacksi can laugh about it now just cause how wild and retarded I was 

I litterally was running thru all these people farms and shit that all dirt roads so I couldn’t find a main road , I had to jog like 50 miles that day straight off addraline and anxiety, wound up in Redbank somehow was able to hitch a ride on a bus up north u til the driver said I had to get off , then started jogging home throughout the night 😂 

D3E4180D-D97C-4BD7-94D7-EE5DE5916F14.png

0B48FAB2-3C0E-46B4-8C06-6AAE8A6541C8.jpeg

@HurricaneNick look at the towns name too 😂 

I guess that explains why your name was Imagoodboynow 😳

• Like 1

4 hours ago, FreeBird said:

@SeaShells21 @ChimpGrip @Frosty4024 @BUFORDGAWOLVES Fuck no 

E5C36654-3FC2-4CDE-95C3-D83A890918D5.jpeg

I've had the unfortunate experience of stumbling into one of those mosquitoe "storms" at a public park on the Southside of Denton.  I called myself taking a shortcut back to the walking path near a fishing area.

Luckily they didn't see me.  That or they decided I wasn't worth leaving the area...

...because I would have been got got.

3 hours ago, SeaShells21 said:

Touché 

I don’t like swarms of bugs, but mosquitos leave me alone for the most part.

Bees on the other hand like to follow me.

What is your secret??? Because they over here like Pharrell Williams and Snoop the moment I walk outside and they locked eyes...

...like they knew they were gonna tear my ass up!

Peppermint Oil, Lemongrass Oil, and Lavender Oil would work for a while.  But I have dogs and can't spray the yard that often.

13 hours ago, FreeBird said:

Well since @OldTerrapin is my new therapist\Phsycologist let’s get into it, cigarette is nasty as fuck and expensive and can’t wait not to smoke that shit , but Rome wasn’t built in a day, this shit takes time,

, I already Quit popping pills and Sniffing anything that’s powder, which was my drug of choice, had quit drinking as well but @CossacksN @HawgGoneIt are triggers and peer pressure me to drink once and a blue moon, I’m trying that’s the best I can do for now 👊😁🌝

Cigarettes are 75% mental and 25% chemical dependance. Once you have made up your mind that you're done with them, the rest isn't easy, but, definitely easier than if you're still mentally on the fence about quitting. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, SeaShells21 said:

Touché 

I don’t like swarms of bugs, but mosquitos leave me alone for the most part.

Bees on the other hand like to follow me.

Do you wear strong sweet scents? 

If so that might be why.... 

Ive been back in Georgia for a week and I love old spice Kraken and Wolf Guard. 

But it attracts carpenter bees   big time in my new place...  

12 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

I was outside chilling on the phone and this one big fuzzy carpenter bee just wouldnt leave me alone.... 

Then 3 more came by 

Then 2 more... 

Luckily Carpenter bees dont sting but damn if they aint intimidating.... 

Atleast it wasn’t a goose this time 😂 

12 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

I was outside chilling on the phone and this one big fuzzy carpenter bee just wouldnt leave me alone.... 

Then 3 more came by 

Then 2 more... 

Luckily Carpenter bees dont sting but damn if they aint intimidating.... 

Carpenter bees do sting

Pays to know Entomology 

31 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

See now Im horrified.... 

Carpenter Bees are fucking huge.... 

Luckily none of rhem stung me... 2 of em did land on me however and 1 of em got on my neck before flying off 

Lol wait until you see a Tarantula Hawk, have them down on the 11,000 acres in South Texas. They’ll sting the shit out of you and they’re bigger than anything I’ve seen here except Cicada Killers. 

12 minutes ago, ChimpGrip said:

Lol wait until you see a Tarantula Hawk, have them down on the 11,000 acres in South Texas. They’ll sting the shit out of you and they’re bigger than anything I’ve seen here except Cicada Killers. 

I swear between Florida Texas and Georgia y’all litterally living in Jurassic park 😂 

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, ChimpGrip said:

Ive seen tarantula hawks around here but theyre small and rare... 

Plenty of cicada killers/hunters though.... 

Never fucked with em regardless... 

They look like the Asian Giant Hornet and that always detered me

2 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Ive seen tarantula hawks around here but theyre small and rare... 

Plenty of cicada killers/hunters though.... 

Never fucked with em regardless... 

They look like the Asian Giant Hornet and that always detered me

Tarantula Hawks are one of the biggest wasps in the world, sure it’s them?