Random $%#&

OldTerrapin

4 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Please dont front... 

We know you got that Bill Gates money

Fuck no! I’m poor, pockets are empty.

I got kids, money drain. I’m thinking of becoming a Hobo. Seems pretty chill, ride the railroad. All I’m missing is a stick a bandana and a can of pork and beans 

48B96AF2-BC09-4749-8873-4B985FFBF90B.jpeg

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Cossacks said:

I got kids, money drain. I’m thinking of becoming a Hobo. Seems pretty chill, ride the railroad. All I’m missing is a stick a bandana and a can of pork and beans 

I’m pretty sure @HurricaneNick could lend you about a million or four. 

Just to get you back on your feet 😌

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Cossacks said:

You can get pork & beans at like 2 for 2.50... 

Light a fire in the back yard... 

Pop a can and cook em 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Did you join in on the bullying? Or where you the voice of reason?

You know I was a grade older and her TA in PE. My buddy the other TA and I made her and a few other 7th graders do push-ups and yelled at them when our teacher wasn’t around and we were running the class. Stupid shit, but just being immature dicks, not singling her out and nothing physical. 

But I remember she actually got bullied and beat up by a group of boys and left the school. I never saw it myself. Few years later in high school I remember she showed up at party and was coming off Lucas and becoming popular. The sucking up from people was obnoxious. All these  people who you know treated her like shit, called her a “freak” “homo” and shit were kissing her ass. Funny and pathetic.

9 minutes ago, Cossacks said:

You know I was a grade older and her TA in PE. My buddy the other TA and I made her and a few other 7th graders do push-ups and yelled at them when our teacher wasn’t around and we were running the class. Stupid shit, but just being immature dicks, not singling her out and nothing physical. 

But I remember she actually got bullied and beat up by a group of boys and left the school. I never saw it myself. Few years later in high school I remember she showed up at party and was coming off Lucas and becoming popular. The sucking up from people was obnoxious. All these  people who you know treated her like shit, called her a “freak” “homo” and shit were kissing her ass. Funny and pathetic.

The classic grade school insult of you're "Gay".... 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Please dont front... 

We know you got that Bill Gates money

4 hours ago, SeaShells21 said:

I’m pretty sure @HurricaneNick could lend you about a million or four. 

Just to get you back on your feet 😌

My guy owns a home in the Bay Area and is paying out of state tuition for his kid at U of A!!! He wipes his ass with 100’s!!

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, FreeBird said:

@Cossacks @HooverOutlaw @Reb72 @Frosty4024 @BUFORDGAWOLVES @HawgGoneIt @TheMaximumHornetSting

ok I need someone to go to Buffalo Wild Wings and try out the new Bird Dawgs , so I know or not to make this 2 hour trip or not

It's an hour trip for me as well...  well that and I have never been to BWW  🤣

44 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

My guy owns a home in the Bay Area and is paying out of state tuition for his kid at U of A!!! He wipes his ass with 100’s!!

Well it’s actually no longer out of state tuition. Bought another house in Arizona last year which is now technically my “primary residence”. 6 months and 1 day for tax purposes 😂 (actually living down here a lot more right now and running up to the bay area house about every two weeks). Plus my daughter stayed at a buddy’s house while my new pad was being built (and delayed) and did her senior year of high school in Arizona so she’s considered an in-state resident now lol.

I’ve kicked the idea of buying a condo down in Tucson instead of paying rent for my daughter down there. Not this year because she’s going to be in the dorms. My buddy did that for his daughter a few years ago but his daughter bounced from U of A after like a year and a half and he got rid of it. He did OK, he was definitely not upside down, but I don’t really want a place in Tucson though so I don’t know yet.

• Thanks 1