23DDDD93-035E-469B-8B94-C8F27ABD5CF5.jpeg

11DCD482-EE04-4A03-BD09-94127816FEFD.jpeg

644BA30F-2D1C-4CB8-9027-EA1469401D19.jpeg

19EB0EA9-A95A-49DC-A6EE-786995942FA4.jpeg

I got a semi Stump just looking at these pics

2F0CBE3C-9D5F-4286-9195-6FA78F5E1639.gif

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, FreeBird said:

I’m going to work now so I can buy more lottery tickets, Sorry my BOA account doesn’t look like Daddy @Cossacksand @HurricaneNicks

one day I’m visit here one day

I paid for an associates, bachelors and master degrees with cash and still have multiple healthy accounts and no debt. You win with money too, it’s not hard. As Warren Buffett said, you don’t need a 160 IQ.

Start off by buying VOO if you haven’t bought anything already  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, FreeBird said:

Definitely don’t wann look like that guy, I wanna be rich but not at that cost 🤣 

I know a guy who looks like the Daniel Craig Bond who nonchalantly spent $50K over two days on his personal Amex black (Centurion) at my family’s business. In the same year, he spent $10+ million on a ranch and another $200K on a high-end vehicle just to drive back and forth to his ranch. Also spent $600K on his pool.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, ChimpGrip said:

I know a guy who looks like the Daniel Craig Bond who nonchalantly spent $50K over two days on his personal Amex black (Centurion) at my family’s business. In the same year, he spent $10+ million on a ranch and another $200K on a high-end vehicle just to drive back and forth to his ranch. Also spent $600K on his pool.

I know my place , to many chiefs not enough Indians, I don’t have a desire to have a palace and cabins and acres i just looking to a nice upper middle class lifestyle 

6BC0C658-F5BE-45F7-94FC-F634DFB36768.png

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, FreeBird said:

I’m going to work now so I can buy more lottery tickets, Sorry my BOA account doesn’t look like Daddy @Cossacksand @HurricaneNicks

one day I’m visit here one day

I spent the day tanning on my Baja shelf. Cossacks spent his day on the Almafi coast with his insider trading friends!! We are not the same!!! My man is thinking about buying a house for a tuition break. He’s playing chess not checkers!!! 🐐 

05A13899-D28D-4FB1-9B9C-347DC222EF11.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

I spent the day tanning on my Baja shelf. Cossacks spent his day on the Almafi coast with his insider trading friends!! We are not the same!!! My man is thinking about buying a house for a tuition break. He’s playing chess not checkers!!! 🐐 

Dude that’s not even close. Guarantee I make no where in the range of your coin LOL. 

Tract homes, Coors Light,  natural tits, drive a 20 year old truck and the occasional splurge of the trip to Maui or Aruba. Literally my favorite possession is my Weber Smoky Mountain smoker, a very simple simple man here😂

He’s been MIA for a while, but pretty sure the real $$$ Baller is at @AztecPadre with that Silicon Valley and Carmel coin.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Cossacks said:

Dude that’s not even close. Guarantee I make no where in the range of your coin LOL. 

Tract homes, Coors Light,  natural tits, drive a 20 year old truck and the occasional splurge of the trip to Maui or Aruba. Literally my favorite possession is my Weber Smoky Mountain smoker, a very simple simple man here😂

He’s been MIA for a while, but pretty sure the real $$$ Baller is at @AztecPadre with that Silicon Valley and Carmel coin.

What can I do with a smoker that I can’t do with a grill, I’ll probably buy one with next stimmy

1 hour ago, HurricaneNick said:

What do men in their 50s in SF and Beverly Hills normally dress like? I know we’ve discussed high-end clothing before but this is more specific, I’m curious.

2 hours ago, FreeBird said:

What can I do with a smoker that I can’t do with a grill, I’ll probably buy one with next stimmy

Different animal. Low and slow.  Not going to do a ribeye or a burger on a smoker, won’t be able to sear it. Better for a bigger cut like a pork butt, brisket or a rack of ribs. You’re gonna be 225-275 ish, not 400+.

• Thanks 1