Random $%#&

OldTerrapin

On 7/26/2022 at 12:31 PM, ChimpGrip said:

I can only imagine, dang I need to get over there! I love the Georgian language, it is of frightening difficulty but fascinating nonetheless! Georgia is also home to the strongest arm wrestler to ever walk the Earth.

I spent two weeks there in 1990 in a home stay.  My host was the nephew of Edward Shevardnadzi who was the Prime Minister of the Soviet Union at the time so we were moving in high cotton so to speak. 😁 One of the coolest things I've done in my life was standing in the polls when the Georgian people voted for the first time in 70 years!  I was a believer in voting before then but that experience really cemented my feelings.  I could say hello and goodby (same word - Gamarjoba) and a couple of other words that have long left me.  I was told at the time that Kartuli is one of the root romance languages but I don't know how true that is.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, FreeBird said:

I know my place , to many chiefs not enough Indians, I don’t have a desire to have a palace and cabins and acres i just looking to a nice upper middle class lifestyle 

6BC0C658-F5BE-45F7-94FC-F634DFB36768.png

Are you sure you want this?  He was checked out pretty early in life.

20 hours ago, Cossacks said:

Dude that’s not even close. Guarantee I make no where in the range of your coin LOL. 

Tract homes, Coors Light,  natural tits, drive a 20 year old truck and the occasional splurge of the trip to Maui or Aruba. Literally my favorite possession is my Weber Smoky Mountain smoker, a very simple simple man here😂

He’s been MIA for a while, but pretty sure the real $$$ Baller is at @AztecPadre with that Silicon Valley and Carmel coin.

Man I was in city today doing work outside of Empire State Building today and I got a perspective in life now, I’m so blessed to live where I am,  like I get it the skyScrappers look cool but shit at what cost, there’s just way to much shit happening at one time in the city, way to fast paced for my liking, can’t wait to drive home and sit by pond in backyard and enjoy the quietness, Fuck that was to much today 😂 

15F4B463-30DA-4CFA-B18D-B81C4AB3FE4B.jpeg

1E87F957-966F-401C-8928-A135BAFFFA70.jpeg

• Haha 3

13 minutes ago, FreeBird said:

Man I was in city today doing work outside of Empire State Building today and I got a perspective in life now, I’m so blessed to live where I am,  like I get it the skyScrappers look cool but shit at what cost, there’s just way to much shit happening at one time in the city, way to fast paced for my liking, can’t wait to drive home and sit by pond in backyard and enjoy the quietness, Fuck that was to much today 😂 

Did you go to the Taco Bell?

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Did you go to the Taco Bell?

Fuck no a vitamin water cost $5.09i wasn’t stopping for shit, and if you did  stop, someone gonna park right up to rear and front bumper and block you in, then to add to that  someone comes along and double parks next to your vehicle, I was like wtf is going on, I can’t believe people pay top dollar to live there 

20 minutes ago, FreeBird said:

Fuck the city..

4 minutes ago, FreeBird said:

Fuck no a vitamin water cost $5.09i wasn’t stopping for shit, and if you did  stop, someone gonna park right up to rear and front bumper and block you in, then to add to that  someone comes along and double parks next to your vehicle, I was like wtf is going on, I can’t believe people pay top dollar to live there 

Man Im tired of rural living but I aint trying to live in the heart of the city either

• Like 2

6 hours ago, FreeBird said:

@OldTerrapin

I’m the exact opposite. I absolutely love New York. I wanna go here, I wanna go there. 

Museum.

Empire State Building 

Times Square.

I guess it’s just because my little leggies enjoy running around all over the place. 

11 hours ago, Fred said:

I spent two weeks there in 1990 in a home stay.  My host was the nephew of Edward Shevardnadzi who was the Prime Minister of the Soviet Union at the time so we were moving in high cotton so to speak. 😁 One of the coolest things I've done in my life was standing in the polls when the Georgian people voted for the first time in 70 years!  I was a believer in voting before then but that experience really cemented my feelings.  I could say hello and goodby (same word - Gamarjoba) and a couple of other words that have long left me.  I was told at the time that Kartuli is one of the root romance languages but I don't know how true that is.

Very neat story! Did you have a favorite dish while you were there? I heard their BBQ is fantastic. And you’re correct on your Georgian lol. I wish more people knew about this country, but most people are so ignorant they only know of the state here.