Random $%#&

OldTerrapin

19 minutes ago, Fred said:

What did you do?

Was going 45 mph switched lanes  and my car totally lost traction and hydroplaned in the rain  across three lanes hit the guard rail , did a few flips and landed the mustang upside down

luckily I got a thick skull and roof of car bent around my head absorbing most of the damage 😝 

A1D9E970-0AB6-42AC-9D8E-EE56C80A6A94.jpeg

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

16 hours ago, SeaShells21 said:

That may have been my fault;

For reasons that will become evident I don’t have a picture, but I saw a guy do this (well, 5 lanes, but still).  It was in that rat trap where the Jersey Turnpike and Garden State Parkway crisscross.  Some of that mess is 6 to 8 lanes wide.

This guy, a bit ahead of me, was about 5 lanes too far left and realized he was going to miss his exit.  He stopped dead, turned his car, a big battleship of a cadillac, at a right angle to traffic and gunned it.

I have never seen more screeching tires and burned rubber before or since.  Unbelievably, no one was hit.  Thankfully I was a lane or 2 to his left and wasn’t involved in the furball.

It could have been an Asian guy, but I didn’t get a good look.

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Wosinc said:

For reasons that will become evident I don’t have a picture, but I saw a guy do this (well, 5 lanes, but still).  It was in that rat trap where the Jersey Turnpike and Garden State Parkway crisscross.  Some of that mess is 6 to 8 lanes wide.

This guy, a bit ahead of me, was about 5 lanes too far left and realized he was going to miss his exit.  He stopped dead, turned his car, a big battleship of a cadillac, at a right angle to traffic and gunned it.

I have never seen more screeching tires and burned rubber before or since.  Unbelievably, no one was hit.  Thankfully I was a lane or 2 to his left and wasn’t involved in the furball.

It could have been an Asian guy, but I didn’t get a good look.

Are you sure you didn’t witness Freebird?

@FreeBird Do you drive the Cadillac battleship?

• Haha 1

On 8/2/2022 at 7:15 PM, SeaShells21 said:

I really hope none of you have ever done this: 

E836CD05-13DA-4103-84CD-9E569D8CB6B6.thumb.jpeg.c719c54164512c4c08e21ca34c7adafd.jpeg

@Wosinc @Cossacks if you think that’s bad wait till you see the tree work ima bout to do at my house,  I may or may not have taken out half the trunk of the tree with my box truck last night lol 😂 pics are shit you can’t really tell how bad that tree looks, definitely falling on my neighbors car and I hope so cause I’m getting sick of his shit, I don’t wanna walk outside and see his car outside my house hope that shit falls straight on his car

BEAB3330-173C-43EF-8969-3D3926E4A793.jpeg

BDD0C315-AD17-4CA4-B58A-B4A2A553F820.jpeg

6A018FCC-FAD4-4E75-A387-27A9567ABC76.jpeg

0FA780E3-6D2C-4EF2-AA4C-1581A3DEE53E.jpeg

24 minutes ago, FreeBird said:

@Wosinc @Cossacks if you think that’s bad wait till you see the tree work ima bout to do at my house,  I may or may not have taken out half the trunk of the tree with my box truck last night lol 😂 pics are shit you can’t really tell how bad that tree looks, definitely falling on my neighbors car and I hope so cause I’m getting sick of his shit, I don’t wanna walk outside and see his car outside my house hope that shit falls straight on his car

BEAB3330-173C-43EF-8969-3D3926E4A793.jpeg

BDD0C315-AD17-4CA4-B58A-B4A2A553F820.jpeg

6A018FCC-FAD4-4E75-A387-27A9567ABC76.jpeg

0FA780E3-6D2C-4EF2-AA4C-1581A3DEE53E.jpeg

Can I plant a California Redwood in my backyard?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, FreeBird said:

Guys asking me at 430 am if I know the guy in the silver car that hit him in head with a bat,

guy called me like 5 times,

anything to get out of coming to work  I guess 

Should’ve told him it was you that hit him and if he doesn’t show up to work you’re going to do it again 😂

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, HurricaneNick said:

Stop squeezing shit and start talking to women is my advice brother.

Been talking to women for years, been on many dates, have had a couple of girlfriends… talking to a beautiful Chinese woman now, but unfortunately she has a kid. I’m at the point where I’m ready to settle down