Random $%#&

OldTerrapin

What I really need to do is to turn my focus up so I can conquer my goals. 

-mastering certain languages 

-earning PhD 

-achieve net worth of $1 billion in my lifetime by building and investing in companies and investing earned income into various assets. 

-initiate further research of Neptune to be done 

-and of course, my strength/fitness goals

22 minutes ago, ChimpGrip said:

Been talking to women for years, been on many dates, have had a couple of girlfriends… talking to a beautiful Chinese woman now, but unfortunately she has a kid. I’m at the point where I’m ready to settle down

Is a kid from a previous relationship a deal breaker? I want some rug rats around the house but am in no rush. My wife is just over a month out of her dermatology residency and wants to try for a baby soon. I’m worried about the goddamn place kicker situation at Mater Dei and she wants a child. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

33 minutes ago, ChimpGrip said:

What I really need to do is to turn my focus up so I can conquer my goals. 

-mastering certain languages 

-earning PhD 

-achieve net worth of $1 billion in my lifetime by building and investing in companies and investing earned income into various assets. 

-initiate further research of Neptune to be done 

-and of course, my strength/fitness goals

Focous less time on feet and leather boots and more time on Milfs and Cougars, that’s where the happiness is

35 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

Is a kid from a previous relationship a deal breaker? I want some rug rats around the house but am in no rush. My wife is just over a month out of her dermatology residency and wants to try for a baby soon. I’m worried about the goddamn place kicker situation at Mater Dei and she wants a child. 

Can be a dealbreaker, would rather not deal with it in my 20s and 30s. We’ll see what happened though. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, HurricaneNick said:

I’m worried about the goddamn place kicker situation at Mater Dei and she wants a child. 

I'm worried too! Having a kicker that is automatic on PATs and almost always kicks it into the endzone is SOOO valuable and something we have taken for granted for a while now. Let's hope somebody steps up.

• Like 1