Random $%#&

OldTerrapin

@Frosty4024 you work at Amazon right? There’s been hella deaths at Amazon fauclities by me last few years , how do they keep their incidents at Amazon Private? Like News only says there was a death but they never release any details on what actually happened, just thought it’s hella weird how Amazon is like only place that’ is so secretive 

2 hours ago, FreeBird said:

@Frosty4024 you work at Amazon right? There’s been hella deaths at Amazon fauclities by me last few years , how do they keep their incidents at Amazon Private? Like News only says there was a death but they never release any details on what actually happened, just thought it’s hella weird how Amazon is like only place that’ is so secretive 

Money talks.  

Money also keep people quiet.

Ya know how it goes.

About a month ago a pod had a hanging box that caught onto a shelf and dragged it into my shoulder (made my arm go numb for a bit.) My PA take a report and send me to AM Care (The in-house "nursing office") for some guy that has little to no medical experience to check my arm.  Found "nothing wrong" and asked if I wanted to write a report.  I avoided that shit like the plague because if they found ANYTHING on that camera that looked like I was anywhere near negligent they would have used it against me...even though I wasn't at fault.)

(SUPPOSEDLY...OSHA is investigating the Jersey deaths btw.)

On 8/11/2022 at 7:53 PM, FreeBird said:

Wait….what????

13 hours ago, ChimpGrip said:

For the times when your chasing a goal(s) and you fall on your ass… you must pick yourself up and keep going. When you want to achieve something with all your heart and soul, you have no choice. 

Am I the only one who struggles to accept that Apollo's "Count of Monte Fisto" nickname was ONLY about boxing?

• Like 1