Random $%#&

OldTerrapin

7 minutes ago, Troll said:

My “Rescue 911” pinball machine STILL has that anti-crowbar steel bar bolted across the front of it...🤣

Pinball you say?

Friday Nights dropped off at roller rink with my $5 allowance. Didn't rent any skates coin went in this and a slice of pizza and a Mt Dew.   Roller rink pizza was the best.lol 

SS - Original Table - FP - Silver Surfer (Original) | Pinball Nirvana

• Like 1

3 hours ago, OldTerrapin said:

Pinball you say?

Friday Nights dropped off at roller rink with my $5 allowance. Didn't rent any skates coin went in this and a slice of pizza and a Mt Dew.   Roller rink pizza was the best.lol 

SS - Original Table - FP - Silver Surfer (Original) | Pinball Nirvana

Similar for me…parents were in a bowling league in Northvale or Norwood NJ…small arcade and their slices were THE BEST ( Jerry) THE BEST….Better then Mendi’s…..ohhh Mendi’s!

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, FreeBird said:

In CYO basketball St Anne’s fairlawn COrpus hasbrook heights and Saint chathrines always had these 6foot 5 , 7th and 8th graders, we would leave with legit injuries after playing them

I played…St Anthony’s in Nanuet was a rival…not sure what year you are talking about…we had no where near that height…but we had a few bulldozers

7 hours ago, OldTerrapin said:

A lot of people liked this one.. me not so much

Dragon’s Lair Arcade Machine

Left right up down...and once you play the whole “movie” yer done.  The beginning of the modern “console” type game and the move away from the quarter hungry ramped up progressively insanely harder type of gameplay action...

you don’t pay money (or play much) games/machines you have already beaten....and most of the true arcade games are in practice unbeatable.  

Thus superior gameplay for the true addicts 🤣

20 minutes ago, FreeBird said:

@Cossacks I know u need a transmission for that Dodge pickup u got $50 and it’s urs 

1824A2F0-20AA-45D3-885D-ADB796B1C54A.jpeg

Ok asshole! You must have espn, because literally my tranny went out last Saturday in my Sierra. 5k ouch! Gonna fix it and then dump it. Been a relatively great 20 year run, time for a new truck. But I have to wait until next year for that. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Cossacks said:

Ok asshole! You must have espn, because literally my tranny went out last Saturday in my Sierra. 5k ouch! Gonna fix it and then dump it. Been a relatively great 20 year run, time for a new truck. But I have to wait until next year for that. 

Lmao 🤣 that’s creepy, I have a wierd superpowers and I’m really good at saying shit and it actually happening, only thing I can’t seem to grasp yet is predicting the mega millions numbers