Random $%#&

OldTerrapin

On 11/2/2022 at 6:36 PM, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Im not Diabetic Ive actually been working hard at losing it and eating better...

I'm young old.  I can already tell that the things I did in my 40s and 50s health wise have helped me.  It's never too late but the earlier you work on your health, the better.  Now if I can just get back to doing some of the things that stood me well in those decades.  Running is out because the feet and knees can't take it anymore.  I guess I need to get serious about walking again.

• Like 2

On 11/2/2022 at 12:54 PM, ChimpGrip said:

No urinary incontinence? 

Thankfully no and hopefully never.  Interesting you mention it though as the positioning of my damage can affect the plumbing.  It’s a concern down the road, but what isn’t these days.  I also have the pleasure of having some major stenosis in the same region.  Happy days!  :)  

On 11/4/2022 at 4:12 AM, Fred said:

I'm young old.  I can already tell that the things I did in my 40s and 50s health wise have helped me.  It's never too late but the earlier you work on your health, the better.  Now if I can just get back to doing some of the things that stood me well in those decades.  Running is out because the feet and knees can't take it anymore.  I guess I need to get serious about walking again.

U know what, u and @HurricaneNick is right, I’m only gonna eat like a vegetarian today, @Cossacks @TheMaximumHornetSting we gotta eat healthy starting now, no meat

3E5E12A4-D3D2-431E-987A-093962E4242B.jpeg

65938D91-5AE2-4DA3-B197-9D6EF9E2E4E1.jpeg

I sent the ice cream a lil to hard in microwave, nuked shit out of it, Turns out I made good soup

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, golfaddict1 said:

Thankfully no and hopefully never.  Interesting you mention it though as the positioning of my damage can affect the plumbing.  It’s a concern down the road, but what isn’t these days.  I also have the pleasure of having some major stenosis in the same region.  Happy days!  :)  

Oh wow! And you’re right, hopefully never. It’s automatic surgery I’ve been told

10 hours ago, FreeBird said:

U know what, u and @HurricaneNick is right, I’m only gonna eat like a vegetarian today, @Cossacks @TheMaximumHornetSting we gotta eat healthy starting now, no meat

Wait!  I never said no meat was healthy!!!  Did you know that famous vegetarian and TV personality Euall Gibbons died from an active stomach ulcer?  (I know, before your time but others here will know who I'm talking about.

16 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Dude…you know the heathens on here…fuck snow covered walk ways….we crave titties and vag!

7 minutes ago, Cossacks said:

Speak for yourself Bro…I find the snow covered walkways enchanting a quite beautiful 🤩.

Just kidding….that’s crap….let’s see the whores. 😂

F58A59AD-0D27-4663-B40C-B36DC2C6CBC5.thumb.jpeg.435d3c41d97ac7a8c0763687e2638559.jpeg

2D1532B9-8D4B-48BA-8296-CAC14E3C0576.thumb.jpeg.ea36293d0523f667ee8719e9707e722a.jpeg

222A5785-CDD7-4EAA-BBE6-2FC605634658.jpeg.a6bf498785509f44b07af4ab4128bfae.jpeg

Just for you two ☺️

Nakeyness for the random thread thirsty men.

B65C5B58-751B-48A9-ADDD-3732168805EC.jpeg

• Haha 3