So this is where we are now...

Reb72

32 minutes ago, FreeBird said:

It’s been like this by us for like 7-8 years now, they even do balloons 🎈 and dress the kids in the HS football jersey 

Guess I'm just a poor old public school guy that doesn't understand how you "commit" to a public school.... we knew where we were going 😉

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Frosty4024 said:

Isn't Karr partially magnet?

All public high schools in New Orleans are Charter Schools.....well, 99.9% of them.

That's why they're all considered select schools now...

You have private and charter in New Orleans..... Charter School's are free, of course.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Norcalnut said:

I predict that Redzone will respond 27 times to this thread (10 of those answering his own post)……………………….GO!!!!

You are just mad USC has been irrelevant for decades....

I can appreciate your optimism in football this year though. 

If mater haze can build a superpower USC can too. 

On 6/15/2022 at 8:22 PM, FreeBird said:

I can see someone committing to a public if his other 4 top choices were private school, but if it’s multiple pubs in top 5 to commit, something ain’t right

Well there is open enrollment in Orleans Parish with the OneApp… and allegedly some of those charters get from Jefferson too.

then they beat you and just claim they’re better. You got access to more kids, you should be 😂

• Haha 1

On 6/15/2022 at 9:13 PM, RedZone said:

These kind of knucklehead tweets make it sound like these high schools are really recruiting this kid. 

Probably be an investigation. 🙂

...much like this forum kids can post anything on Twitter.

What you mean of course those schools and coaches were recruiting him,  we all do it just others are better at hiding it then others , 

49 minutes ago, Fred said:

If that's a middle schooler I'd say the education system has failed him miserably.  That or he has a very active steroid supplier.

I just hope you aren't the coach fred of the billy goats on here talking wild like that. You aren't even throwing stones from a glass house. You are standing in the middle of the road slinging those mfs. 

On 6/18/2022 at 7:06 PM, Ga96 said:

I just hope you aren't the coach fred of the billy goats on here talking wild like that. You aren't even throwing stones from a glass house. You are standing in the middle of the road slinging those mfs. 

Dude, once again your blind hatred of anything north of Macon shows.  Unlike a certain someone that claims to be a coach while praising his team that hasn't won anything in well over a decade, I have *never* claimed to be more than a fan and certainly not a coach.  You really need to pay attention more.  Speaking of flinging mud, I seem to remember you posting some rather outlandish accusations about most anyone not a Lowndes Co. resident.

Now, why don't you tell me how a middle school kid has arms that look like that at his age?  There are 3 choices as I see it.  One, he has not done well in school and is older than the typical middle school age child.  Two, his size and strength has been aided by more hormones than is normally natural.  Three, he is truly a freak of nature.  I've seen a few like that but they are rare.