Maxpreps TOP 25

Antt

2 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

Bosco is the favorite in the southern section this year. They went all in on this class especially with the transfers they’ve picked up this off season. I’d assume they’ll be #1 to start off the year. They have an easy pre-league schedule too so they really just have to lock in on beating MD twice. 

They QB is terrible and to many transfers not sure they can pull it together but I could see them being number 1 but I definitely don't believe the hype and I definitely have Mater dei winning the trinity 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Antt said:

You're telling me CLARKSON is better than Brown 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

He split time with a ok QB in houser that couldn't start in Las Vegas 

I agree Clarkson definitely is not better than Brown but bosco’s defense is going to be no joke next year. Going to be tough to put up more than 21-24 against those guys. I’ve also heard they aren’t done. Big Dave and Steve clarkson are hot on the trail trying to add some more pieces Lol.

1 hour ago, HurricaneNick said:

Bosco is the favorite in the southern section this year. They went all in on this class especially with the transfers they’ve picked up this off season. I’d assume they’ll be #1 to start off the year. They have an easy pre-league schedule too so they really just have to lock in on beating MD twice. 

Cmon man, really.  While I understand that you can’t put together the best  OOL schedule every year, the schedule is what it is.  Gorman has yet to prove they are anywhere near what they were in the 2014-2016 era.  Centennial is outmatched at every position and the result of the game will have 0 impact on how their playoff fate lines up, so Logan will just be testing the water to see if he can find something to exploit later but on paper, that should be a 3+ TD difference for MD.  Mililani is like an obedient whore. They’ll let anyone slap em around for the right price.  It doesn’t really matter who wins the first contest between MD and SJB.  The Trinity league title has been a consolation prize before. There’s only one game either MD or SJB really need to be concerned about and that is the SS final against each other.  

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, On2whls said:

Cmon man, really.  While I understand that you can’t put together the best  OOL schedule every year, the schedule is what it is.  Gorman has yet to prove they are anywhere near what they were in the 2014-2016 era.  Centennial is outmatched at every position and the result of the game will have 0 impact on how their playoff fate lines up, so Logan will just be testing the water to see if he can find something to exploit later but on paper, that should be a 3+ TD difference for MD.  Mililani is like an obedient whore. They’ll let anyone slap em around for the right price.  It doesn’t really matter who wins the first contest between MD and SJB.  The Trinity league title has been a consolation prize before. There’s only one game either MD or SJB really need to be concerned about and that is the SS final against each other.  

On paper centennial should’ve been a 3-4 TD win for MD last year too. Cen10 and Gorman would beat any team on bosco’s pre-league schedule is all I’m saying. Gorman faithful is saying this is their best team since 2016, they’ve gotten and are still getting D1 caliber transfers, and we have to go to them.  Certainly not saying we have the best schedule we’ve ever had either. I don’t see any of bosco’s pre-league games being closer than 35 points. @Antt also made it clear that Bosco would not play Gorman in the TL event and chose to play a school from Hawaii. MD playing Gorman and cen10 back to back on the road is no joke regardless of how anybody wants to spin it. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, On2whls said:

Man Bosco ducked us talking about playing mater dei and we couldn't say anything but mater dei agreed without a problem and we agreed to go to Bosco and they agreed for 9 hrs then backed out the next morning and have Bosco EVER beat gorman but I don't believe in Clarkson and without a QB it's just not possible 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, HurricaneNick said:

I hope the Bosco will be jet lagged and forget how to football 🏈 

Allen becomes number #1 in the nation and Texas takes home the mythical national championship 😌 

Mater Dei can be 2nd.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Antt said:

Man Bosco ducked us t

Didn’t Bosco play Gorman twice during the Best Gorman years?   They’ve also played St. Louis, SJC, STA, St Xavier, Miami Central, just to name a few since 2015.  Going back to 2015 not many teams can match their OOS opponents but yet people feel the need to criticize their scheduling?

6 minutes ago, On2whls said:

Didn’t Bosco play Gorman twice during the Best Gorman years?   They’ve also played St. Louis, SJC, STA, St Xavier, Miami Central, just to name a few since 2015.  Going back to 2015 not many teams can match their OOS opponents but yet people feel the need to criticize their scheduling?

Gorman should play Bosco every year. Not just in their up years. 

3 hours ago, SoCalFball said:

They have Cen10 as a preseason top 10 team and I think that is way too high. They will be extremely young at the skill position this year. Could take a beating vs MD but get better as the season goes on. 

I agree, top 10 is way too high.  You really have to question the QB rotation.   Going into this year, Carter, a 4 yr guy at Cen10 has the equivalent of only 0.8 seasons worth of reps.  Conklin while a 3 yr guy that transferred in has the same.  Neither will get to hit their full potential.