Maxpreps TOP 25

Antt

15 hours ago, Antt said:

Maxpreps Official rankings drop June 21st only thing I know is Mater dei should be ranked number 1 after that who knows 

ANY PREDICTIONS 

Screenshot_20220616-162400_Twitter.thumb.jpg.189dcb640444b4875c854b7397a2fad1.jpg

My wild guess:

Mater Dei, St. John Bosco, Corona Centennial, Bishop Gorman, IMG Academy, St, Frances Academy, St. Thomas Aquinas

For Texas, maybe only Austin Westlake, and perhaps North Shore. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, WILKINSON said:

My wild guess:

Mater Dei, St. John Bosco, Corona Centennial, Bishop Gorman, IMG Academy, St, Frances Academy, St. Thomas Aquinas

I think there will be 4 Texas teams in the top 25: Guyer, Westlake, north shore, and Duncanville (won’t have any in the top 10) 

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Rufus69 said:

If Lowndes isn't No.1...they shouldn't even fool with it.

Rufus>>

Can always count on out number 1 fan to put us at 1.  Give us a year or 2. We got a lot of yougins leading the way this year. Don't worry this is the packass last year of having the possibility of winning the region for the foreseeable future.

6 hours ago, WILKINSON said:

My wild guess:

Makes sense 

10 hours ago, WILKINSON said:

My wild guess:

FDDAE934-EB01-4826-8326-3638D643A5C1.thumb.jpeg.d978f3d11cf7586ee367b16f8f51874a.jpeg

Dang. I got 9 of em right for the top ten. Was just missing Chandler. 

Just now, steeler01 said:

It's not going to happen. Louisiana will get beaten like always

What are you willing to bet

Still waiting on a 4-6 California team to schedule a Texas Top 10 team....

Whatever St Aug does or doesn't do they are playing the game. They have a punchers shot because they have some punchers. 

Worry more about California trying to save face this year after last years showing.

2 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Whatever St Aug does or doesn't do they are playing the game. They have a punchers shot because they have some punchers. 

Worry more about California trying to save face this year after last years showing.

Unlike you,  who pimps 4-6 California teams? How many times have we heard about the Purple Knights of St. Augustine

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Yeahhhh…us Texans don’t want that. We don’t need more chiming in of how Texas is dodging top Cali competition and only schedules a 4-6 team from the Golden State. No sir we’re good. 

Give us Corona Centennial, Folsom, Mission Viejo, Norco.

7 hours ago, steeler01 said:

No,  we're not stupid like you

NO, you mean stupid like Nike......evidently they set the game up. St Aug probably wasn't their first choice to play Desoto, but everyone else most likely pussied out. I imagine 9 or 10 California teams probably didn't want that Desoto smoke. Only mater haze or ca bosco plays those type teams

DeSoto has close to 20 D1s so Nike went down their list of possibilities who might matchup athletically and they came to St Aug.

Aug said "hell, yeah...we ain't scared".

28 minutes ago, RedZone said:

NO, you mean stupid like Nike......evidently they set the game up. St Aug probably wasn't their first choice to play Desoto, but everyone else most likely pussied out. I imagine 9 or 10 California teams probably didn't want that Desoto smoke. Only mater haze or ca bosco plays those type teams

DeSoto has close to 20 D1s so Nike went down their list of possibilities who might matchup athletically and they came to St Aug.

I'm sure that's how it happened. Nevermind the fact that's it's June, and most programs have their schedule set.  

What Nike probably said is, "Let's have Desoto play a team that will make them look like world beaters before their game with SFA." 

23 minutes ago, RedZone said:

I was looking at Desoto's talent and they have a tremendous amount of skill players, but I did notice they don't have any blue chip OL/DL guys listed...not in the senior/junior classes anyways.

St Aug has a some serious skill players also, but might actually have an edge  on the lines. They will go over 300 lbs on both sides and have some monsters led by 4* OL Tyree Adams, 4* DL Kyran Bourda and OL 3* Troy Smith.

https://n.rivals.com/content/prospects/2023/tyree-adams-270780

https://n.rivals.com/content/prospects/2023/kyran-bourda-260794

https://n.rivals.com/content/prospects/2023/troy-smith-280768

Win or lose NO ONE will laugh at St Aug when they get off the bus. This  I promise.