Question for the Board

Wildcat Will

In your opinion, is CRT, as it is defined by it's opponents, a part of American history?

Is it American history by definition according to it's proponents?

Is it practical to stop teaching history that includes history? Shall we omit other portions of this country's storied past? Lets say George Washington, his role and actions that are engrained into the mind of every child that gets educated in this nation. Maybe the American Revolution was meaningless and should not be celebrated.

Consider CRT, as it is called, also known as American history, contains truth. A truth not readily accepted by the perpetrators  of the truth held therein. Everything,  from the beginning of the fight for freedom, to Ukraine, those that are being denied their history has been an intergral part of the fight. From Bunker Hill to kiev.

It's 2022, and they  want it forgotten. Nothing new. They always have. Especially since it is no longer yesteryear. Although they are fighting like hell to take things back.............back to "then".

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, FreeBird said:

I wonder if they’ll teach in our history books about The Great BLM Finesse of 2020 biggest Ponzi scheme in recent memory 

The people getting stupid chumps like Willie all riled up with this CRT crap are neo-Marxist hypocrites who are making $$$ and laughing all the way to the bank. Ibram Kendi charges tens of thousands per talking appearance while decrying capitalism and exploitation 😂 . The BLM Marxist ladies laugh at Willie while they sit out by the pool behind their $6 million LA mansion and discuss their real estate portfolios.

Willie himself exposes CRT for what it is when he makes his [not infrequent] blanket claims about how violent and racist white folks supposedly are. 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, FreeBird said:

I wonder if they’ll teach in our history books about The Great BLM Finesse of 2020 biggest Ponzi scheme in recent memory 

The BLM  movement will be a note in history. It will be known as one of the major reasons Diane Jane Trump became president. It will be associated with it due to the fact that his election was a reaction to the nations first black president. 

It will be known as the time when America and the world decided it was tired of police killing unarmed innocent people. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, concha said:

The people getting stupid chumps like Willie all riled up with this CRT crap are neo-Marxist hypocrites who are making $$$ and laughing all the way to the bank. Ibram Kendi charges tens of thousands per talking appearance while decrying capitalism and exploitation 😂 . The BLM Marxist ladies laugh at Willie while they sit out by the pool behind their $6 million LA mansion and discuss their real estate portfolios.

Willie himself exposes CRT for what it is when he makes his [not infrequent] blanket claims about how violent and racist white folks supposedly are. 

I am as calm as can be. I don't live my life vicariously thru politics. Allowing for someone else to dictate what I think is not in my playbook. 

Your projections are comical. I am soory you are having such a hard time. 

I wish you the best.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

The BLM  movement will be a note in history. It will be known as one of the major reasons Diane Jane Trump became president. It will be associated with it due to the fact that his election was a reaction to the nations first black president. 

It will be known as the time when America and the world decided it was tired of police killing unarmed innocent people. 

It will be known for riots, destruction and causing more deaths than it "protested", while it ignored appallingly high black-on-black murder rates as its chief proponents and agitators got rich.

Newly released tax filings revealed that BLM paid $970K to co-founder Patrisse Cullors' baby daddy to help 'produce live events' and provide 'creative services'
The foundation also paid her brother $840K for security services
A consulting firm run by BLM board member Shalomyah Bowers was paid $2.1M for providing the organization with operational support.

They laugh at you.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Wildcat Will said:

Yes indeed, definitely will be a note in history when America was taken over by Black Supremicist domestic terrorists 

296F940B-0316-4760-A637-A44295F247B4.gif

46DC2027-DF3E-4BE7-951C-30340EAD6AF1.gif

2 hours ago, Ga96 said:

The only opponents of crt are racist and those who make money from racism and white privilege. 

You are correct. They don't want the truth told. They are always saying, "it's 2022" or "slavery ended long ago", never willing to accept the ramifications of actions taken that are or have a direct link to the present.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, dan in daytona said:

SeaShell, you forget who you are dealing with... a scared little old white man trying to hold on to a world that doesn't exist anymore. 

You realize your talking to a White Karen right, y’all can’t choose one day Chinese and Hispanics are white one day then next day they are not, can y’all make up ur mind 

@dan in daytona give me your definition what qualifies you as a white person

this should be good, I’ll grab the popcorn 🍿 

7 minutes ago, dan in daytona said:

SeaShell, you forget who you are dealing with... a scared little old white man trying to hold on to a world that doesn't exist anymore. 

Well, you've got the white man part right.

Which probably makes that post amongst the most accurate you've ever had.

Tell me, when I married a brown-skinned Latina after living several years in Latin America, was that me holding onto a world that doesn't exist anymore?

You actually must put effort into being as stupid as you are. 🤣

2 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

You are correct. They don't want the truth told. They are always saying, "it's 2022" or "slavery ended long ago", never willing to accept the ramifications of actions taken that are or have a direct link to the present.

Dumbass Race-Card Thrower #1 telling Dumbass Race-Car Thrower #2 how spot on he is.

😂

2 hours ago, concha said:

It will be known for riots, destruction and causing more deaths than it "protested", while it ignored appallingly high black-on-black murder rates as its chief proponents and agitators got rich.

Newly released tax filings revealed that BLM paid $970K to co-founder Patrisse Cullors' baby daddy to help 'produce live events' and provide 'creative services'
The foundation also paid her brother $840K for security services
A consulting firm run by BLM board member Shalomyah Bowers was paid $2.1M for providing the organization with operational support.

They laugh at you.

Your narrative does not matter. Your opinion is insignificant, although you are entitled to it. BLM was formed in direct opposition to those like you. 

It was not formed to deal with the black on black crime. That is the reason it did not focus on that. It was firmed to stop the killing of black people by those paid to enforce law. When they don't know the law, they kill. When they are wrong, they kill. When you comply, they kill. When you run, they kill.

Only an idiot would think they know something when they have no intimate knowledge of the subject at hand.

I wonder if a dumbass like you are one of those that think black people can't make money and live a life better than yours? Jealous?

They are NOT laughing at you.

They don't know you exist.

FIN

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, concha said:

Well, you've got the white man part right.

Which probably makes that post amongst the most accurate you've ever had.

Tell me, when I married a brown-skinned Latina after living several years in Latin America, was that me holding onto a world that doesn't exist anymore?

You actually must put effort into being as stupid as you are. 🤣

Because you married a woman of color does not remove what is inside you. You have nade it abundantly clear where you stand on issues affecting the country today.

Nothing of substance,  in terms of solutions. Just complaints against anyone improving their status in life.

• Like 1