Question for the Board

Wildcat Will

1 hour ago, Wildcat Will said:

Your narrative does not matter. Your opinion is insignificant, although you are entitled to it. BLM was formed in direct opposition to those like you. 

It was not formed to deal with the black on black crime. That is the reason it did not focus on that. It was firmed to stop the killing of black people by those paid to enforce law. When they don't know the law, they kill. When they are wrong, they kill. When you comply, they kill. When you run, they kill.

Only an idiot would think they know something when they have no intimate knowledge of the subject at hand.

I wonder if a dumbass like you are one of those that think black people can't make money and live a life better than yours? Jealous?

They are NOT laughing at you.

They don't know you exist.

FIN

The killing of unarmed black men is rare and even when it does happen is there is frequently a resisting arrest or assault on the officer aspect to it. The Marshall Project has published about this.

The truth is that it is a shiny distraction that it is easy to use to get the ignorant (that's you) all worked up about.

You act like cops are running around the country gunning down unarmed black people left and right. That is complete bullshit.

And it screams of your disingenuity that you are willing push a racist agenda based on a lie and turn your back on the elephant in the room of black-on-black homicide. If a cop killed an unarmed black guy who assaulted him and there were 100 black-on-black killings in a weekend,  we all know what you would scream about.

You are garbage.

5 minutes ago, concha said:

The killing of unarmed black men is rare and even when it does happen is there is frequently a resisting arrest or assault on the officer aspect to it. The Marshall Project has published about this.

The truth is that it is a shiny distraction that it is easy to use to get the ignorant (that's you) all worked up about.

You act like cops are running around the country gunning down unarmed black people left and right. That is complete bullshit.

And it screams of your disingenuity that you are willing push a racist agenda based on a lie and turn your back on the elephant in the room of black-on-black homicide. If a cop killed an unarmed black guy who assaulted him and there were 100 black-on-black killings in a weekend,  we all what you would scream about.

You are garbage.

So rare that when they killed George, the world watched it a protested. So many people protested, it is considered one of the largest protest ever.......on earth.

You are trying to change the subject. We are not talking about black on black crime.

9 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

So rare that when they killed George, the world watched it a protested. So many people protested, it is considered one of the largest protest ever.......on earth.

You are trying to change the subject. We are not talking about black on black crime.

"Black Lives Matter"?

Except if it is one black guy killing another, apparently. (or hundreds or thousands of them)

And yes, cops killing unarmed black men IS rare. Like "in a given year you're more likely to get hit by lightning" rare.  And hundreds of times LESS likely than getting killed by another black man rare.

I have not tried to change the subject at all. What you scream about is rare, was rare and will continue to be rare.

I simply point out that you are a simple-minded, disingenuous fool that is getting used. The leaders of the BLM and CRT movements have found it easy to manipulate fools like you to look at the shiny thing that in reality is so rare it will never go down very much and in the meanwhile they get richer and richer.

1 hour ago, concha said:

And it screams of your disingenuity that you are willing push a racist agenda based on a lie and turn your back on the elephant in the room of black-on-black homicide. If a cop killed an unarmed black guy who assaulted him and there were 100 black-on-black killings in a weekend,  we all what you would scream about.

You are garbage.

It is not solely just killing. It is stereotyping; racial profiling, excessive harassment, inability to defuse a situation, incorrectly handling a situation.

The list goes on.

People of color can’t even mind their own business without being harassed 😒

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, SeaShells21 said:

It is not solely just killing. It is stereotyping; racial profiling, excessive harassment, inability to defuse a situation, incorrectly handling a situation.

The list goes on.

People of color can’t even mind their own business without being harassed 😒

"Though they also want improved quality of policing, the percentage of Black respondents in a 2015 Gallup poll who wanted more police in their community was more than twice as high as the percentage of white respondents who said the same. Activists who seek to disband police departments will have to explain to these law-abiding residents that they will in essence just have to fend for themselves."

Ponder the above.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

"... about the underlying narrative regarding the prevalence of police brutality against black men in the U.S., which is largely undisputed in the media.

According to this narrative, black men are constantly harassed by the police and routinely brutalized with impunity, even when they have done nothing wrong, and there is an “epidemic of police shootings of unarmed black men.” Even high-profile black celebrities often claim to be afraid of the police because the same thing might happen to them. Police brutality, or at least the possibility that one might become a victim of such violence, is supposed to be part of the experience of a typical black man in the U.S. Events such as the death of Brown in Ferguson are presented as proof that black men are never safe from the police.

This narrative is false. In reality, a randomly selected black man is overwhelmingly unlikely to be victim of police violence — and though white men experience such violence even less often, the disparity is consistent with the racial gap in violent crime, suggesting that the role of racial bias is small. The media’s acceptance of the false narrative poisons the relations between law enforcement and black communities throughout the country and results in violent protests that destroy property and sometimes even claim lives. Perhaps even more importantly, the narrative distracts from far more serious problems that black Americans face."

2 hours ago, concha said:

"... about the underlying narrative regarding the prevalence of police brutality against black men in the U.S., which is largely undisputed in the media.

According to this narrative, black men are constantly harassed by the police and routinely brutalized with impunity, even when they have done nothing wrong, and there is an “epidemic of police shootings of unarmed black men.” Even high-profile black celebrities often claim to be afraid of the police because the same thing might happen to them. Police brutality, or at least the possibility that one might become a victim of such violence, is supposed to be part of the experience of a typical black man in the U.S. Events such as the death of Brown in Ferguson are presented as proof that black men are never safe from the police.

This narrative is false. In reality, a randomly selected black man is overwhelmingly unlikely to be victim of police violence — and though white men experience such violence even less often, the disparity is consistent with the racial gap in violent crime, suggesting that the role of racial bias is small. The media’s acceptance of the false narrative poisons the relations between law enforcement and black communities throughout the country and results in violent protests that destroy property and sometimes even claim lives. Perhaps even more importantly, the narrative distracts from far more serious problems that black Americans face."

You have an entire archive of “American and police racism don’t exist” articles and reports saved; don’t you.

So, your response to me saying non-white people can’t live their lives in peace without being harassed about the language they’re speaking, their customs, merely existing is to try to point out that…

“black people want more police in their community than white people”; and like a broken record; the old cliche of black on black crime. Is that your only angle?

I am curious to know.

How many times have you been pulled over and questioned for driving a nice car because they think you stole it?

Or had the cops called on you and questioned for holding a cell phone?

Have you ever been reported to the police for kidnapping charges while babysitting a family friends children who aren’t your skin color?

Or maybe had your children reported to the police for selling lemonade to help buy tickets for a trip to Disneyland?

Or have you had the police called on you for barbecuing?

Or your backpack grazing someone?

Or walking through a neighborhood?

Or carrying candy?

Or playing in a park?

Have you ever been followed and watched in a store?

Have you ever been told you’re responsible for an entire pandemic?

Have you ever been hated just for being a certain nationality?

Have you ever been told you can’t swim in a public swimming pool?

Do you experience racism and hate constantly?

Or told you can’t check out a library book? 

Have you ever had to move to the back of a bus?

Learn a little about American history. Didn’t you live through it?

Understand your own privilege before you pretend to know something about someone else.

America could be a cool country if all of that above didn’t exist 😒

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, SeaShells21 said:

You have an entire archive of “American and police racism don’t exist” articles and reports saved; don’t you.

So, your response to me saying non-white people can’t live their lives in peace without being harassed about the language they’re speaking, their customs, merely existing is to try to point out that…

“black people want more police in their community than white people”; and like a broken record; the old cliche of black on black crime. Is that your only angle?

I am curious to know.

How many times have you been pulled over and questioned for driving a nice car because they think you stole it?

Have you ever been reported to the police for kidnapping charges while babysitting a family friends children who aren’t your skin color?

Or maybe had your children reported to the police for selling lemonade to help buy tickets for a trip to Disneyland?

Or carrying candy?

Or playing in a park?

Understand your own privilege before you pretend to know something about someone else.

Can you please for Christ sake give the class a definition of a white person lol literally this question seems for deficult then the what’s a women question 

• Sad 1

28 minutes ago, SeaShells21 said:

I am curious to know.

Or carrying candy?

Or playing in a park?

What I post is easily searchable.

But are known to be lazy and expect others to do such work for you.

I wish there were real stats for what you asked.

I do know that per a couple of left-wing sources, the reality of unarmed black men being killed by cops is something that is grossly exaggerated in the minds of Americans. Especially those on the left.

FYI regarding the below:  The answer is "According to the Washington Post database, that number was 12. The Mapping Police Violence database says the number was 27. "

skeptic-survey-__-720x516-s.jpg

So, you have a BLM movement built on a lie that is energetically reinforced by left-wing pols and its complicit press propagandists.  Many deaths, thousands injured, untold numbers of businesses and lives ruined, at least $2 billion in destruction... but the Marxists ladies who founded it are magically millionaires.

28 minutes ago, concha said:

What I post is easily searchable.

But are known to be lazy and expect others to do such work for you.

I wish there were real stats for what you asked.

I do know that per a couple of left-wing sources, the reality of unarmed black men being killed by cops is something that is grossly exaggerated in the minds of Americans. Especially those on the left.

FYI regarding the below:  The answer is "According to the Washington Post database, that number was 12. The Mapping Police Violence database says the number was 27. "

skeptic-survey-__-720x516-s.jpg

So, you have a BLM movement built on a lie that is energetically reinforced by left-wing pols and its complicit press propagandists.  Many deaths, thousands injured, untold numbers of businesses and lives ruined, at least $2 billion in destruction... but the Marxists ladies who founded it are magically millionaires.

I didn’t say anything about black people being killed by police in that comment and each and every question is an actual occurrence of what non-white people deal with and have dealt with on a daily basis here in the land of the free and home of the brave.

No one asked you to provide any statistics other than to answer the questions I asked you.

Answer the questions Concha 😌

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, SeaShells21 said:

I didn’t say anything about black people being killed by police in that comment and each and every question is an actual occurrence of what non-white people deal with and have dealt with on a daily basis here in the land of the free and home of the brave.

No one asked you to provide any statistics other than to answer the questions I asked you.

Answer the questions Concha 😌

How many?

Do you know?

Educate yourself.

8 hours ago, FreeBird said:

You realize your talking to a White Karen right, y’all can’t choose one day Chinese and Hispanics are white one day then next day they are not, can y’all make up ur mind 

@dan in daytona give me your definition what qualifies you as a white person

this should be good, I’ll grab the popcorn 🍿 

FreeBird , I take it, you've run out of "Dog trick" video's on YouTube. My DNA, for your personal entertainment:

Southern Italy 49%

E. Europe & Russia 26%

Scotland 13%

Ireland 7%

Norway 2%

Baltics 2%

Levant 1%

* Percentages are subject to change as data base increases.  

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, dan in daytona said:

FreeBird , I take it, you've run out of "Dog trick" video's on YouTube. My DNA, for your personal entertainment:

Norway 2%

Baltics 2%

Levant 1%

* Percentages are subject to change as data base increases.  

Didn’t ask you for your 23and me dna results, I asked what you consider a white person, I do acknowledge the 2% white supremcist Islamaphobia in your heritage 

• Haha 1

On 6/17/2022 at 8:06 AM, Wildcat Will said:

In your opinion, is CRT, as it is defined by it's opponents, a part of American history?

Is it American history by definition according to it's proponents?

Is it practical to stop teaching history that includes history? Shall we omit other portions of this country's storied past? Lets say George Washington, his role and actions that are engrained into the mind of every child that gets educated in this nation. Maybe the American Revolution was meaningless and should not be celebrated.

Consider CRT, as it is called, also known as American history, contains truth. A truth not readily accepted by the perpetrators  of the truth held therein. Everything,  from the beginning of the fight for freedom, to Ukraine, those that are being denied their history has been an intergral part of the fight. From Bunker Hill to kiev.

It's 2022, and they  want it forgotten. Nothing new. They always have. Especially since it is no longer yesteryear. Although they are fighting like hell to take things back.............back to "then".

For what % of the US school systems have you reviewed the curricula to determine there isn’t attention given to the topic?  You once posted about the Tulsa race riots as if it was some big secret.  We were let in on that secret in middle school.  
Maybe it’s different down south?  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, On2whls said:

For what % of the US school systems have you reviewed the curricula to determine there isn’t attention given to the topic?  You once posted about the Tulsa race riots as if it was some big secret.  We were let in on that secret in middle school.  
Maybe it’s different down south?  

These guys act like there has been some grand plot to hide things such as some of the Founding Fathers owning slaves and that the indigenous peoples were poorly treated. They buy into this bullshit narrative that Whitey is the only ethnic group that's ever been aggressive and mistreated others.  Shaka Zulu was a sweetheart, I guess. Tutsi and Hutus actually got along great in Rwanda. There was no Aztec blood cult. Africans didn't enslave other Africans. Native Americans didn't war against one another and engage in slavery. Asia and the Indian subcontinent have just been one giant peace-loving hippie commune for millennia. 

The big thing that differentiated the Western European from other groups around the world was that he was the first to adopt modern technology and industry to dominate. Guns, Germs & Steel. Could you imagine if the Aztecs had developed steel weapons and firearms in the pre-Colombian Americas?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, concha said:

They buy into this bullshit narrative that Whitey is the only ethnic group that's ever been aggressive and mistreated others.

You mean to tell me the pyramids weren’t built by dedicated union stone cutters at time appropriate high wages?  Sheesh. 

5 hours ago, concha said:

Could you imagine if the Aztecs had developed steel weapons and firearms in the pre-Colombian Americas?

Bigger bloodbaths. 

6 hours ago, concha said:

These guys act like there has been some grand plot to hide things such as some of the Founding Fathers owning slaves and that the indigenous peoples were poorly treated. They buy into this bullshit narrative that Whitey is the only ethnic group that's ever been aggressive and mistreated others.  Shaka Zulu was a sweetheart, I guess. Tutsi and Hutus actually got along great in Rwanda. There was no Aztec blood cult. Africans didn't enslave other Africans. Native Americans didn't war against one another and engage in slavery. Asia and the Indian subcontinent have just been one giant peace-loving hippie commune for millennia. 

The big thing that differentiated the Western European from other groups around the world was that he was the first to adopt modern technology and industry to dominate. Guns, Germs & Steel. Could you imagine if the Aztecs had developed steel weapons and firearms in the pre-Colombian Americas?

That has nothing to do with America and its’ history of white supremacy. The ability to discuss the truths of this nation’s past and shortcomings and come to terms with accepting accountability just seems to be too much for some to handle, I suppose.

Or.

You don’t find fault with any of this at all because for a lot of you, this was the legal, free, and right way for which you were to live.

That makes this an empathy issue then.

That’s not possible though.

America could never act in a heartless and care-free way. 

This nation has a clean and unbiased history who until recently was all well until non-white Americans began blaming the whites for all their problems.

I believe that began around the 60’s.

That’s just the beginning. Wait until you hear this.

1. Have you heard that people actually believe the Gulf of Tonkin incident was a false flag event. 

People are absolutely bonkers.

2. The same is annually claimed about 9/11. Something about thermite and the fires not being hot enough to melt the steel. Rumors of the firefighters hearing things like explosions and crazy claims that the buildings were imploded all for the grounds to start a middle eastern war. Something Something oil. 

Who knows.

3. Something about a coup in Iran.

4. Rumors about the CIA distributing drugs into Black and Mexican neighborhoods. MK-Ultra 

5. Rumors of segregation and white-only restaurants, drinking fountains, swimming pools, libraries. You know, your common everyday public gathering places.

6. 270 million bombs in Laos? That sounds like not-real news.

7. Atomic bombs dropped in Nagasaki and Hiroshima? I guess that’s what Japan gets for Pearl Harbor.

8. The lynching, murder and assault of blacks in the country until the 1960’s?

A lot of right-wing supporters have informed me that the rules were “comply and you won’t die”.

That sounds a little too aggressive. Just a little.

I think you understand. So much has been blamed on the whites. It’s just not fair. 

They have to listen to blacks and their complaining about kneeling and dying. They’re much more likely to be killed by themselves.

Then they have to listen to mexicans complain about the wall, and how bad the cartel is in Mexico and making a safer life for their children. Blah blah, “let us in”.

Then they have to listen to Asians complaining about….. wait.

Do you know what Asians complain about?

I don’t really know…

@FreeBird What are Asians in America?

Are we ? 

White?

Black? 

Hawaiian??

Anyway, America is the land of the American dream. You work hard, do what is right, and you will be fine and have the same opportunity as everyone else.

It is as simple as that. 

I wholeheartedly support you in your struggles living here in this country. I know it must not be easy being white.

I will pray for you 🙏🏻

Just now, SeaShells21 said:

That has nothing to do with America and its’ history of white supremacy. The ability to discuss the truths of this nation’s past and shortcomings and come to terms with accepting accountability just seems to be too much for some to handle, I suppose.

Or.

You don’t find fault with any of this at all because for a lot of you, this was the legal, free, and right way for which you were to live.

That makes this an empathy issue then.

That’s not possible though.

America could never act in a heartless and care-free way. 

This nation has a clean and unbiased history who until recently was all well until non-white Americans began blaming the whites for all their problems.

I believe that began around the 60’s.

That’s just the beginning. Wait until you hear this.

1. Have you heard that people actually believe the Gulf of Tonkin incident was a false flag event. 

People are absolutely bonkers.

2. The same is annually claimed about 9/11. Something about thermite and the fires not being hot enough to melt the steel. Rumors of the firefighters hearing things like explosions and crazy claims that the buildings were imploded all for the grounds to start a middle eastern war. Something Something oil. 

Who knows.

3. Something about a coup in Iran.

4. Rumors about the CIA distributing drugs into Black and Mexican neighborhoods. MK-Ultra 

5. Rumors of segregation and white-only restaurants, drinking fountains, swimming pools, libraries. You know, your common everyday public gathering places.

6. 270 million bombs in Laos? That sounds like not-real news.

7. Atomic bombs dropped in Nagasaki and Hiroshima? I guess that’s what Japan gets for Pearl Harbor.

8. The lynching, murder and assault of blacks in the country until the 1960’s?

A lot of right-wing supporters have informed me that the rules were “comply and you won’t die”.

That sounds a little too aggressive. Just a little.

I think you understand. So much has been blamed on the whites. It’s just not fair. 

They have to listen to blacks and their complaining about kneeling and dying. They’re much more likely to be killed by themselves.

Then they have to listen to mexicans complain about the wall, and how bad the cartel is in Mexico and making a safer life for their children. Blah blah, “let us in”.

Then they have to listen to Asians complaining about….. wait.

Do you know what Asians complain about?

I don’t really know…

@FreeBird What are Asians in America?

Are we ? 

White?

Black? 

Hawaiian??

Anyway, America is the land of the American dream. You work hard, do what is right, and you will be fine and have the same opportunity as everyone else.

It is as simple as that. 

I wholeheartedly support you in your struggles living here in this country. I know it must not be easy being white.

I will pray for you 🙏🏻

U are higher then I am if you think I got time to read this shit

hope that helps

• Haha 2