Recruiting News: Newman (NOLA) 4* TE Commits To Texas....Could Arch Manning Follow Him?

RedZone

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

I think it's probably a lead-pipe lock.

It's as much a lock as it is stupid to say that Quinn Ewers is thinking about turning pro before taking a single college snap and having his last game be at as a junior in high school.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Atticus Finch said:

I think it's probably a lead-pipe lock.

It's as much a lock as it is stupid to say that Quinn Ewers is thinking about turning pro before taking a single college snap and having his last game be at as a junior in high school.

Archman is really a 2*, but he duped every college football coach in the nation along with every pro scout..... even the greatest of all time Nick Saban was duped.

The only real lead-pipe lock is there are some very unimportant idiots on the internet.

6 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

The trust ole appeal to authority.

Because consensus 5-star players have *never* flopped before.

A World Without Mad Magazine | The New Yorker

Archman is NOT even in college yet and you have him flopping......

Nah, finch always sides with the opinions of people that shit on other people. It's been his MO for well over a decade.

1 minute ago, RedZone said:

Archman is NOT even in college yet and you have him flopping......

Nah, finch always sides with the opinions of people that shit on other people. It's been his MO for well over a decade.

Because I don't think there's any chance he's as good as the hype.

What Mike Farrell said is very likely true. You don't like that because Arch Manning is from Louisiana. Full stop.

I just don't care about your feelings so I say what I think.

5 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Because I don't think there's any chance he's as good as the hype.

What Mike Farrell said is very likely true. You don't like that because Arch Manning is from Louisiana. Full stop.

I just don't care about your feelings so I say what I think.

Because you're a dumbass Mike Farrell and will say anything for some attention. 

Don't sweat it though, Mike.

Guys like atticus finch still blow you on the internet.

Didn't Mike Farrell get fired or something for being stupid anyways?

Cya, finch.

It’s funny that Red Flag jumps to trash the writer but doesn’t dispute what he says. And he didn’t even say any ground breaking shit. The fact is he doesn’t pass the eye test for a 5 star number 1 overall QB. Against the best competition which was still average to below average he looked very pedestrian. If you seen anything else, you are a homer fan boy 

14 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Cya, finch.

Thanks for dropping by anyways, finch.

This might be the quickest I've ever clubbed you on top of the head.

I have to check. Yep, 2 minutes and 15 seconds seems to be my personal record vs finch.

3 hours ago, RedZone said:

Cya, finch.

Mike Farrell also said that the Kansas City Chiefs made the "dumbest move ever" trading up and drafting Patrick Mahomes.

Mike Farrell then had to go on an apology tour and announce that he's really an idiot.

In a lot of ways Mike Farrell reminds me of atticus finch and steeler0dummy.... Blow Hards without a clue, just an agenda.

23 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Mike Farrell also said that the Kansas City Chiefs made the "dumbest move ever" trading up and drafting Patrick Mahomes.

Mike Farrell then had to go on an apology tour and announce that he's really an idiot.

In a lot of ways Mike Farrell reminds me of atticus finch and steeler0dummy.... Blow Hards without a clue, just an agenda.

Says the guy that thinks Michigan and Georgia had equal talent.  Id never defer to you on talent evaluation.

One team breaks the record for players drafted in a draft with 15 and the other team ends up with 5. No difference in talent there 

1 hour ago, steeler01 said:

Says the guy that thinks Michigan and Georgia had equal talent.  Id never defer to you on talent evaluation.

One team breaks the record for players drafted in a draft with 15 and the other team ends up with 5. No difference in talent there 

Don't sweat it, mike..... Oops, I mean steeler0NILdummy. 

Michigan might have eight or nine more drafted this year.

Also mike it's not how many are drafted it's how many make NFL rosters, you imbecile.

19 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Michigan might have eight or nine more drafted this year.

They might,  but once again,  how many starters for both this past year are gonna be selected to the NFL when everything is done?

Georgia players that will go in 2023

Jalen Carter, DT

Kelee Ringo, CB 

Arik Gilbert, TE

Darnell Washington, TE

Broderick Jones, OT 

Sedrick Van Pran, C 

Nolan Smith, OLB

Tykee Smith, S 

Georgia also had Burton who will most likely be a 1st round draft pick barring injuries

4 hours ago, RedZone said:

The sleazy joe, nj of college football recruiting ....Mike Farrell.

Big things to come for sure! Now maybe Rivals will once again be respected. 

Fired for being a damn idiot most likely. 

23 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

It’s funny that Red Flag jumps to trash the writer but doesn’t dispute what he says.

He never does.

Because he can't.

Instead he attacks for "being negative" or points out something that Mike Farrell got wrong, one time.

Which is ironic given one of his *other* defenses for overrating Arch Manning is that Nick Saban offered him so there! Because Nick Saban has never missed on a recruit, ever, right?!

Yet Nick Saban has signed these QBs:

4-star Phillip Sims

4-star Cooper Bateman

4-star David Cornwell

4-star Paul Tyson

4-star Blake Barnett

3-star Parker McCloud

3-star Phillip Ely

3-star Alec Morris

Nick Saban whiffs a shit ton. In fact, Cornwell and McCloud were in the same class! He whiffed twice in one year.

It's a lazy, stupid argument.

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, steeler01 said:

And it's telling that none of RedZone's attempted refutations ever involves actual football analysis. He's like an honorary Texan in that regard. Totally allergic to backing up his claims with football.

47 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

And it's telling that none of RedZone's attempted refutations ever involves actual football analysis. He's like an honorary Texan in that regard. Totally allergic to backing up his claims with football.

He never backs up his assertions. He changes the topic and creates a ton of threads about whoever is kicking his ass that day.