Headed to IMG

HurricaneNick

3 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Ok, thanks!!!

Your fuckin miserable lol 

3 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

When’s the big Ruston vacation? 

I remember my man brought his Fam to a half star ️ motel in the slums of Myrtle beach and then brought them to some random flag futball game and promoted the shit out of game like any of us actually cared lol

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, FreeBird said:

Your fuckin miserable lol 

I remember my man brought his Fam to a half star ️ motel in the slums of Myrtle beach and then brought them to some random flag futball game and promoted the shit out of game like any of us actually cared lol

All lies, of course.

What do you expect from nj and the internet though....... 

29 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

When’s the big Ruston vacation? 

Never been to Ruston, Louisiana for a family vacation. It's a nice little college town though.

This year we're going to Vermont in the fall for our family vacation. It's not anywhere close to IMG Academy.

Loved your IMG map though!!

39 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

To recruit kids to come to play for a superior program in Santa Ana, Ca. ✌️ 

Lol, just landed in Sarasota to head to Siesta Key to hang for a few days. Headed north a bit to meet a buddy for a beer and figured I’d go check out #boscoeast on the way back. 

I'm flying out Saturday to drop the kid off on Sunday for a 3 week camp (2 soccer, 1 football. :)  

If you were there maybe we could have met up!

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, pied said:

I'm flying out Saturday to drop the kid off on Sunday for a 3 week camp (2 soccer, 1 football. :)  

It's just about too damn hot to travel anywhere.

The burners are lit in NOLA and other parts of the South.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, pied said:

In DFW 😑

• Today - 100
  • Tomorrow - 100
  • Friday - 104
  • Saturday - 102
  • Sunday - 100

Just Brutal..... 

https://www.cnn.com/2022/06/22/weather/heat-wave-southeast-wednesday/index.html

30 million people are under heat alerts as triple-digit heat bakes the Southeast

The worst of the latest heat wave is expected to be in the South, with triple-digit temperatures possible in Dallas, Houston, Austin and San Antonio in Texas, and New Orleans and Atlanta

• Sad 1

23 hours ago, RedZone said:

Never been to Ruston, Louisiana for a family vacation. It's a nice little college town though.

This year we're going to Vermont in the fall for our family vacation. It's not anywhere close to IMG Academy.

Loved your IMG map though!!

I didn’t know the greyhound bus ran from Louisiana to Vermont. Nice! 

ABD45568-701B-4FE0-8305-4EBBA5805CA3.jpeg

• Haha 2

On 6/22/2022 at 3:08 PM, pied said:

On 6/22/2022 at 2:29 PM, HurricaneNick said:

To recruit kids to come to play for a superior program in Santa Ana, Ca. ✌️ 

Lol, just landed in Sarasota to head to Siesta Key to hang for a few days. Headed north a bit to meet a buddy for a beer and figured I’d go check out #boscoeast on the way back. 

Sone coaches pulled him aside then gave him a tour of the soccer locker room and facilities. Starting to get the pressure to head out there for school lol. It’s a big no from mom(and me). 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, pied said:

Sone coaches pulled him aside then gave him a tour of the soccer locker room and facilities. Starting to get the pressure to head out there for school lol. It’s a big no from mom(and me). 

Really, that’s awesome! I’m sure your son has a bunch of talent! I hope it’s a HUMONGOUS no to IMG though. Lol. Carroll, HP, Jesuit, ESD, (of course these are are just the schools I know of in your area) & if those fail let him know internet uncle Nick will set up something sweet for him at Mater Dei! 🤣

In all seriousness that’s awesome for him to get recognized at a great camp out there. Since can really kick, I will DM you my # and hope he can hit some field goals for the Monarchs 🤣

• Haha 2

20 hours ago, HurricaneNick said:

Really, that’s awesome! I’m sure your son has a bunch of talent! I hope it’s a HUMONGOUS no to IMG though. Lol. Carroll, HP, Jesuit, ESD, (of course these are are just the schools I know of in your area) & if those fail let him know internet uncle Nick will set up something sweet for him at Mater Dei! 🤣

In all seriousness that’s awesome for him to get recognized at a great camp out there. Since can really kick, I will DM you my # and hope he can hit some field goals for the Monarchs 🤣

Not worth the HUMONGOUS price tag, either....