BOMBSHELL: Credo priest sexual assault

HurricaneNick

"The boy was admitted to Servite, where Fitzpatrick molested and sexually assaulted him more than a dozen times a year, according to the interview and a lawsuit filed in Orange County Superior Court."

“I saw this plaque and thought ‘fuck this,'” the man said referring to the plaque dedicating the center to Fitzpatrick. “It just pissed me off. I started to relive everything and it was fresh and it got fresher and fresher."

Sad & shitty but not going to give them the same treatment they gave MD for a locker room fight that has been dismissed in court. 

• Sad 1

• HurricaneNick changed the title to BOMBSHELL: Credo priest sexual assault

This is so tiring, regardless what school we are talking about. I am not dismissing how truly awful these crimes are and I hope the victims get justice. These events happened almost 50 years ago, which of course means to some idiots that everybody associated with Servite today is evil. Just like MD has a culture of hazing. What a fucking joke.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, HurricaneNick said:

Sad & shitty but not going to give them the same treatment they gave MD for a locker room fight that has been dismissed in court. 

Says the little fella that just started a bombshell thread...

The Trinity League, California will burn in hell. It's evil and fucked!

29 minutes ago, RedZone said:

The title is a joke, try and keep up and not drop any more N bombs online little girl. I’m your daddy in every aspect of life. @FreeBirds shits are more valuable than your racist dirty soul. 

2 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

The title is a joke, try and keep up and not drop any more N bombs online little girl. I’m your daddy in every aspect of life. @FreeBirds shits are more valuable than your racist dirty soul. 

No one laughed at your joke thread title.

Keep your funny joke thread titles in Orange County, California. I guess they are funny there.

32 minutes ago, RedZone said:

You rip on MD for hazing but ur a Klansman @Ga96 talks shit about MD but his school makes human Tortillas during gym class, 

like Ferrari F50 once said 

Shouldn't throw stones if you live in a glass house. And if you got a glass jaw you should watch your mouth"

• Like 2

4 hours ago, HurricaneNick said:

Ha Ha Ha!  I get it. Sexual abuse of children is funny!  Even better when you can use the stories to keep going some weird HS football rivalries between schools that aren’t even involved in the banter. 

Because abusing kids can be funny and better yet ammo for message boards!  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, FreeBird said:

You rip on MD for hazing but ur a Klansman @Ga96 talks shit about MD but his school makes human Tortillas during gym class, 

like Ferrari F50 once said 

Shouldn't throw stones if you live in a glass house. And if you got a glass jaw you should watch your mouth"

Difference is it haven't and never will be on the schools side of that. mater dump fans on the other hand rather attack the victims until they pay them off.  Why are you commenting though. Are you and @HurricaneNick fuck buddy's ? I know by your comments on the other side that you couldn't care less. 

4 minutes ago, pied said:

Ha Ha Ha!  I get it. Sexual abuse of children is funny!  Even better when you can use the stories to keep going some weird HS football rivalries between schools that aren’t even involved in the banter. 

Nope dork. You missed it too. Try harder next time. Maybe racist red zone zone will come to save you. Hey, you spent 30k on pre k, you’re God level education! 

• Haha 1

Just now, Ga96 said:

Difference is it haven't and never will be on the schools side of that. mater dump fans on the other hand rather attack the victims until they pay them off.  Why are you commenting though. Are you and @HurricaneNick fuck buddy's ? I know by your comments on the other side that you couldn't care less. 

No one has condoned any irresponsible behavior. Tough read, I get it. You struggle. Have somebody read it to you. A child was murdered inside the gym at lowend high and you are upset about a fight inside Mater Dei’s locker room. Get a clue, it would help. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

Nope dork. You missed it too. Try harder next time. Maybe racist red zone zone will come to save you. Hey, you spent 30k on pre k, you’re God level education! 

Then maybe you can explain it to me? When I read the following what I see is you asking why people aren’t discussing this case since there has been a lot of discussion about the MD case.  

Sad & shitty but not going to give them the same treatment they gave MD for a locker room fight that has been dismissed in court. 

Did I miss something? 

FYI - my son started  in 8th, my daughter 9th.  :)  

Another thing I guess the hate covers the facts but you are comparing isolated incidents to a history of all kinds of illegal stuff happening since at least the 80s. I agree lowndes deserves whatever they get and so does servite and whoever else is responsible. It also says swim team. The other thread has been about the mater dump football team and all its connected mess. 

As I said lowndes also doesn't try to pretend to be a part of the church or faith. You can't help if some of your community are racist pos but you can do others things then claiming there are no bad people or putting pos coaches at the forefront or claiming to believe in a faith or religion. On top of that lying about following the teachings of said faith or religion. 

I got news for you @HurricaneNick if you think @RedZone a racist you'll go crazy if you see how bad your butt buddy @FreeBird is. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

Another thing I guess the hate covers the facts but you are comparing isolated incidents to a history of all kinds of illegal stuff happening since at least the 80s. I agree lowndes deserves whatever they get and so does servite and whoever else is responsible. It also says swim team. The other thread has been about the mater dump football team and all its connected mess. 

As I said lowndes also doesn't try to pretend to be a part of the church or faith. You can't help if some of your community are racist pos but you can do others things then claiming there are no bad people or putting pos coaches at the forefront or claiming to believe in a faith or religion. On top of that lying about following the teachings of said faith or religion. 

I got news for you @HurricaneNick if you think @RedZone a racist you'll go crazy if you see how bad your butt buddy @FreeBird is. 

@FreeBird has never, ever, used a racial slur toward anyone on here. That’s factual. Regardless of how you want to interpret it. Red zone has. If you’re cool with someone using the N word online, that’s fine. 

1 hour ago, pied said:

Can you believe that kid?

6 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Can you believe that kid?

Have you used a racial slur on a high school football forum? Yes or no? 

Lmao. It’s that easy when dealing with an inbred illiterate loser like @RedZone

She has no business talking with the big boys/girls but she tries to. Maybe she should join the other hsfb forum she stalks and gives reports on lmao 🤣 

6 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

Have you used a racial slur on a high school football forum? Yes or no? 

Lmao. It’s that easy when dealing with an inbred illiterate loser like @RedZone

She has no business talking with the big boys/girls but she tries to. Maybe she should join the other hsfb forum she stalks and gives reports on lmao 🤣 

Racial slurs are very common in California high school's, but you never talk about those.

You're just a punk kid that came out of nowhere when mater haze started raiding rosters.

9 hours ago, RedZone said:

Racial slurs are very common in California high school's, but you never talk about those.

You're just a punk kid that came out of nowhere when mater haze started raiding rosters.

Chip the cuck, you’re a grown man that used a racial slur and you’re deflecting, talking about them being prevalent in California high schools? I bet they’re very common in Louisiana and at rummel, you had to learn it somewhere right! 

9 hours ago, HurricaneNick said:

Chip the cuck, you’re a grown man that used a racial slur and you’re deflecting, talking about them being prevalent in California high schools? I bet they’re very common in Louisiana and at rummel, you had to learn it somewhere right! 

Every time you make tremendously stupid threads bring up whatever you like into it to ease your pain of being called out by the forum's elite.

28 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Every time you make tremendously stupid threads bring up whatever you like into it to ease your pain of being called out by the forum's elite.

You follow me around on here like a stray dog. There’s not one aspect of life you’re elite it. Certainly not elite on the message board, your history speaks for itself. I did laugh when you called yourself apart of the “forum’s elite”. I’d probably lie to myself and try to brag about that too if I had your life.