Archie chooses the Longhorns

FreeBird

1 hour ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

What place doesnt... 

Im busting my ass on my birthday almost got in a fight with a customer... 

But I wont have to be in Jacksonville much longer... 

Going back to Georgia.   

Have to agree jax is pretty bad like most of florida. If it weren't for vacation destinations and the elderly Florida would be empty. 

1 hour ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Austin is a crap hole homeless everywhere, human feces, needles everywhere, fruitcakes dressed in rainbows with blue hair everywhere, oil boosters running the program it sucks.

In the last 15 years Texas has had zero offensive players in the 1st round.

I’d prefer to live in Austin than Hickville Bama! Use to go tdy there (Montgomery) often and it was like stepping back in time (and this was the early 2000s) colleague of mine was working out in a hotel gym and was told by some random dude next to him to get his ni$$er ass out of town.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Austin is a crap hole homeless everywhere, human feces, needles everywhere, fruitcakes dressed in rainbows with blue hair everywhere, oil boosters running the program it sucks.

Now Bama is the real shit hole come on now. You mother fuckers are still stuck in the Jim Crow Era 😆

• Like 1

1 hour ago, pied said:

Ewers starts 23 and 24 and head to the draft.

Manning plays HS 23. RS 24 (or backup) starts 25 & 26 and head to the draft.

Better question is if it's Card or Murphy who transfers first.

I think Murphy dips for sure. I think Card gets his degree first then dips. Quinn will play 2 years and hand off to Arch. If Quinn isn't good enough and turns out to be hype then Arch will play a lot sooner imo. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

I’d prefer to live in Austin than Hickville Bama! Use to go tdy there (Montgomery) often and it was like stepping back in time (and this was the early 2000s) colleague of mine was working out in a hotel gym and was told by some random dude next to him to get his ni$$er ass out of town.

Can’t same be said about city’s in Texas like Vidor?

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, FreeBird said:

Can’t same be said about city’s in Texas like Vidor?

Montgomery is the damn capital! Major Air Force base in the city. 

First instructions we were advised on before arriving is be aware of your surroundings because there had been racial issues in the past. 

my point is this dude loves to spout his BS about Austin and his state capital is no utopia! He can gtfoh with that BS! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Leave our red-headed step child out of this, please 😌

2 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Just pointing out facts. The truth hurts.

Every damn metrics favors Austin over any city in Alabubba.  Bombingham is thought of by no one.  It's greatest sites are bombed black churches, statues of dogs biting black people and the USFL.  But poop on Austin.  I will happily post facts 

One of the fastest growing cities in America.  How fast is Bombingham growing?

For the third straight year, U.S. News & World Report named Austin as the No. 1 Best Place to Live in the U.S. again for 2019. “The capital of Texas continues to receive interest from the tech industry, contributing to a strong job market and high desirability among Americans as a place to live

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, SeaShells21 said:

Leave our red-headed step child out of this, please 😌

I’ll be honest I think everyone in south is fucjing stupid, that you have to murder animals to have a good time

but hey to each their own, what do I know I’m just a pussyass Yankee

1 minute ago, FreeBird said:

I’ll be honest I think everyone in south is fucjing stupid, that you have to murder animals to have a good time

It’s not only about  folks just running around killing animals for kicks.  I have plenty of fam that hunt n they do it to eat.  They kill no more than they need.  Just like fishing.  How do you think the meat you eat gets on your plate? 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

It’s not only about  folks just running around killing animals for kicks.  I have plenty of fam that hunt n they do it to eat.  They kill no more than they need.  Just like fishing.  How do you think the meat you eat gets on your plate? 

yall literally have concentration camps for animals where you can rent tanks and machine guns and blow the tops off of Zebras and giraffes and Bambi and shit 😂 😂 

2 minutes ago, FreeBird said:

yall literally have concentration camps for animals where you can rent tanks and machine guns and blow the tops off of Zebras and giraffes and Bambi and shit 😂 😂 

Again, unless you’ re vegan, how do you think that meat you eat ends up on your plate?  That’s killing on a much larger scale and it’s not always human.  But yeah, go off man 

12 hours ago, Horsefly said:

Montgomery is the damn capital! Major Air Force base in the city. 

First instructions we were advised on before arriving is be aware of your surroundings because there had been racial issues in the past. 

my point is this dude loves to spout his BS about Austin and his state capital is no utopia! He can gtfoh with that BS! 

Montgomery has its issues but at least it is not known for the homeless and the san Francisco of Texas.

54 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Every damn metrics favors Austin over any city in Alabubba.  Bombingham is thought of by no one.  It's greatest sites are bombed black churches, statues of dogs biting black people and the USFL.  But poop on Austin.  I will happily post facts 

For the third straight year, U.S. News & World Report named Austin as the No. 1 Best Place to Live in the U.S. again for 2019. “The capital of Texas continues to receive interest from the tech industry, contributing to a strong job market and high desirability among Americans as a place to live

They lead the country in soft liberal like football. What happened 60 years Birmingham does not cover up what Austin is now.

56 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

That magazine also said Putin was the best leader in the world a few years ago.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, FreeBird said:

I love animals 🥰

The birdy birdies 🐦, the cats 🐈, rabbits 🐇.

and how could I forget our cows 🐄 and carrier pigs 🐖 

I eat salads 🥬 and fruits 🍎🍌🍊🫐🥝

• Like 1