SJB's Schedule

Elliot Hulsez

What's the deal with SJB's scheduling woes? I read somewhere from Jason and other SJB faithful that said teams won't play them but I also read from posters that SJB has left SFA and BG hanging for easier teams.

SJB faithful:

The oregon team has a 5 star TE who is the #1 TE/H back in the country. They were 14-0 last year and return everybody, they called bosco and the game is at autzen stadium at the university of oregon.

And what is your deal with allen. Even after kyler murray left they have an incredible record. They have not lost more than 12 games total in the last 10 years. Their HC is chad morris. He was the OC at Clemson and then the HC at arkansas. Won a lot of games as a college coach. His W-L record at allen is incredible. Sure they are not national champions level but you make then sound like they are not a good team??

And no the prep gridiron guy did not tell you bosco would not play SFA. #1 because its not true. #2 bc he wouldnt tell ppl that even if it was true.

Funny how 1 randon troll doesnt think the bosco schedule is up to snuff but countless others praise bosco for another great schedule.

Allen (who look it up) is literally 100-12 in the past few years.
The oregon state champs with a 5 star skill players...in autzen stadium. U compare those guys to la habra.
Another state champ from hawaii that won at their highest level.

• Thumbs Down 1

19 minutes ago, Elliot Hulsez said:

What's the deal with SJB's scheduling woes? I read somewhere from Jason and other SJB faithful that said teams won't play them but I also read from posters that SJB has left SFA and BG hanging for easier teams.

SJB faithful:

The oregon team has a 5 star TE who is the #1 TE/H back in the country. They were 14-0 last year and return everybody, they called bosco and the game is at autzen stadium at the university of oregon.

And what is your deal with allen. Even after kyler murray left they have an incredible record. They have not lost more than 12 games total in the last 10 years. Their HC is chad morris. He was the OC at Clemson and then the HC at arkansas. Won a lot of games as a college coach. His W-L record at allen is incredible. Sure they are not national champions level but you make then sound like they are not a good team??

And no the prep gridiron guy did not tell you bosco would not play SFA. #1 because its not true. #2 bc he wouldnt tell ppl that even if it was true.

Funny how 1 randon troll doesnt think the bosco schedule is up to snuff but countless others praise bosco for another great schedule.

The oregon state champs with a 5 star skill players...in autzen stadium. U compare those guys to la habra.

Chad morris is no longer at Allen, he stayed for one year and went 11-3.  One of Allen’s worst records in years. They finished the Reg season ranked 17th in 6A.  

its not Allen’s overall record that’s at question, but they haven’t been a title contender title since ‘18 and haven’t won one since ‘17. They’ve been in somewhat of a drought for a few years with a few less than impressive losses mixed in. 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Elliot Hulsez said:

SJB faithful:

Wake Me up When SJB Schedules an OOS team that can actually! Beat them…. your Whole post was a Complete waste of words….🤣🤣