Corona Centennial transfer list

Ga96

Jamier Jones- RB-(St.Monica Catholic)

Jordan Collins- WR-(Hamilton High)

3star Carson Conklin- QB-(Orange Lutheran)

Espn Simpson- LB-(Lake Havasu High)

4star Adam Klumpp- K-(Los Oso High)

Luis Bermudez- LB-(Santiago High)

Alexander McDougall- LS-(Norco High)

Jordan Hinojos- DE-(Roosevelt High)

Wade Helton- OL-(Norco High)

2star Emiliano Villarreal- QB-(Central Union High)

48 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

Good for Cen10 and These Kids who are making the Life changing  Decision to play for the great Coach Logan!!!….

Coach Logan is one of the Greatest to ever do it!!… These kids will greatly improve their games by playing fo him!….

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, THEOC89 said:

Good for Cen10 and These Kids who are making the Life changing  Decision to play for the great Coach Logan!!!….

Coach Logan is one of the Greatest to ever do it!!… These kids will greatly improve their games by playing fo him!….

He’s just mad that ain’t no Elite players wanna play at his bum ass school and only kid they finessed to transfer is all the way from Florida and don’t know that Clowndes dark history 

• Haha 5

23 minutes ago, FreeBird said:

He’s just mad that ain’t no Elite players wanna play at his bum ass school and only kid they finessed to transfer is all the way from Florida and don’t know that Clowndes dark history 

That dork sits on hudl and individually clicks on every players profile to see if they’ve attended another school. I’d bet an ungodly amount of money that he’s still a virgin. 

• Haha 6

1 hour ago, Ga96 said:

Now post the kids that transferred out…

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

51 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

That dork sits on hudl and individually clicks on every players profile to see if they’ve attended another school. I’d bet an ungodly amount of money that he’s still a virgin. 

50 minutes ago, The Colonel said:

Now post the kids that transferred out…

Hate him or love him but  do y’all understand the time and effort Bryant Gumble over here put in to literally search up each Individual kid and stalk each one’s social media page 

impressive I say

probably Pathetic 

• Haha 3

Thank you @Ga96 I got up this morning about 2:45 to take a piss. Was thinking of things I needed to do today.  

Home Depot run   

Dry Cleaner drop off   

Workout  

Remove some rock from front yard  

Totally forgot to compute a list of 16-18 years old kids at Centennial High hundreds of miles away from me who I don’t know listing where they are going to school and where have they have gone to school before. Man you freed up my Monday. Nice work fella.

• Haha 9

5 hours ago, Ga96 said:

Hmmm, Helton’s brother also plays for Centennial.  I wonder why he isn’t listed.  
Aside from Conklin (who splits time 50-50 with Carter at QB) Helton is the only other person on this list that plays much.   
You’ve uncovered the secret missing ingredient.  We need better transfers LOL. 

• Haha 3

19 hours ago, Ga96 said:

This list is hilarious lol you named a bunch of random HS kids basically. Out of this whole list only one kid actually have scholarship offers. Lastly a 4 star kicker 😂 I can’t even find the kid on 24/7, Rivals or any other recruiting website. I guess just throwing sh*t against the wall and seeing if it sticks lol 

• Haha 3

21 hours ago, Ga96 said:

Do they really have a LB named "ESPN' (from Arizona, no less)? 🤣 

• Haha 3

40 minutes ago, badrouter said:

Do they really have a LB named "ESPN' (from Arizona, no less)? 🤣 

There is an espn Simpson listed under Maxpreps showing no picture but describing the person as a baseball player which is why I never heard of him.  Now, GA96 did title the thread Corona Centennial transfer list so he could be technically accurate but that brings into question other transfers he listed. Maybe the 4star kicker is a soccer kid, just when I was warming up to the idea of 50 TD field goals lol. 

We could check it off as intellectual dishonesty but that would preclude that GA96 had some degree of intellect which would be unanimously dismissed, so I’m going with straight up dishonest. 

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

Whats asinine is grown men living vicariously thru these kids.

Oh bill. Poor comment. Like how bad your boy is vicariously living through the lowends Vikings that he feels the need to make multiple threads crying and bitching about other schools attracting more talent? That’s really asinine. Crying about the purity of the sport when others from his school have acknowledged transfers. L O L 

At least you guys have each other. 

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

Oh bill. Poor comment. Like how bad your boy is vicariously living through the lowends Vikings that he feels the need to make multiple threads crying and bitching about other schools attracting more talent? That’s really asinine. Crying about the purity of the sport when others from his school have acknowledged transfers. L O L 

ThAts Ga’s Brother, definitely not as Dumb as 96 but still dumber than a rock 

5 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

No more than the disparaging remarks associated with many poster regarding these kids and one a other. I have no issue with it at all except some,namely you in this case, would think one opinion is not worthy of consideration. It is how I feel about the subject, relying on my years of being around the game. 

96 post relevant info that no one disputes with a counter narrative other than to criticize him for his inside info, that I said, no one has taken the time to disprove. By no means does he discriminate. He post football news most are not attuned to until he brings his words to this forum.

Stop bitching a d bring ss much content sbout other programs as he dies, not just his own. He croticizes his own as well and as much as he does others.

Your comment is the poor, unthought out one.

1 minute ago, Wildcat Will said:

No more than the disparaging remarks associated with many poster regarding these kids and one a other. I have no issue with it at all except some,namely you in this case, would think one opinion is not worthy of consideration. It is how I feel about the subject, relying on my years of being around the game. 

96 post relevant info that no one disputes with a counter narrative other than to criticize him for his inside info, that I said, no one has taken the time to disprove. By no means does he discriminate. He post football news most are not attuned to until he brings his words to this forum.

Stop bitching a d bring ss much content sbout other programs as he dies, not just his own. He croticizes his own as well and as much as he does others.

Your comment is the poor, unthought out one.

Goodness gracious, so many mistakes it was tough to read. I’ll try and piece this together, I feel like I’m reading a post by 96. Give me a minute or 5, Lol. Inside info? No one disputes? His information has been disproved, just try reading the other threads. Look at the STA thread. Give it a shot.  It’s funny because this is exactly what many say to him. He posts public information that many are aware of, yet don’t bitch about. See the picture above. His school gets transfers yet he’s quiet. Again, you guys can blow each other up and down the street. No problem little bill.