Corona Centennial transfer list

Ga96

2 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

Goodness gracious, so many mistakes it was tough to read. I’ll try and piece this together, I feel like I’m reading a post by 96. Give me a minute or 5, Lol. Inside info? No one disputes? His information has been disproved, just try reading the other threads. Look at the STA thread. Give it a shot.  It’s funny because this is exactly what many say to him. He posts public information that many are aware of, yet don’t bitch about. See the picture above. His school gets transfers yet he’s quiet. Again, you guys can blow each other up and down the street. No problem little bill.

The message was sent.

3 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

Goodness gracious, so many mistakes it was tough to read. I’ll try and piece this together, I feel like I’m reading a post by 96. Give me a minute or 5, Lol. Inside info? No one disputes? His information has been disproved, just try reading the other threads. Look at the STA thread. Give it a shot.  It’s funny because this is exactly what many say to him. He posts public information that many are aware of, yet don’t bitch about. See the picture above. His school gets transfers yet he’s quiet. Again, you guys can blow each other up and down the street. No problem little bill.

I know about his school and could you do better than the cherry picking of a single thread?

1 minute ago, HurricaneNick said:

96 will like all of your posts and make you feel good! Still doesn’t mean his threads and your takes aren’t embarrassing and bullshit. Again, at least you have each other. 

I live in Georgia. I keep up with Georgis HS football. I know the Lowndes program, so anything he has to say I put more stock in than your opinion of anthing he says about any team from Georgia.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

I know about his school and could you do better than the cherry picking of a single thread?

Okie dokie. Look at any of the comments outside of yours on any his transfer threads. Simple. Pointing fingers with dirty hands. For what? Who would complain about the D1 transfer at lowends if he wasn’t obsessed with schools that are better than his? Nobody. Who is breaking any rules. A public school in Georgia is doing nothing different than a private school in Florida. Shall I post the links about Grayson? Buford just got a 5* running back. Yet those things could never happen in South Georgia, give me a break lmao. Complaining is his favorite, if you could take a step back and take the blinders off you’d see that. Just like everybody commenting on his threads. 

2 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

I live in Georgia. I keep up with Georgis HS football. I know the Lowndes program, so anything he has to say I put more stock in than your opinion of anthing he says about any team from Georgia.

You put more stock in what he says about 3 OOS programs (AZ, CA, FL) than what others from those respective states say. This thread is about a school from California. Try and keep up. 

1 minute ago, HurricaneNick said:

You put more stock in what he says about 3 OOS programs (AZ, CA, FL) than what others from those respective states say. This thread is about a school from California. Try and keep up. 

Let the fans of those programs disprove what he post about them.

You can find news on Bisco vs. Bergen '22 at NJ.com. 

There are sights to inform yourself on subjects you chose to converse about

Get educated and stop hating.

Just now, Wildcat Will said:

Let the fans of those programs disprove what he post about them.

They have. Just try and read. Give it a shot. If it hurts, close your eyes. 

1 minute ago, Wildcat Will said:

You can find news on Bisco vs. Bergen '22 at NJ.com. 

Huh? Is anyone talking about either of those schools? You ok? 

2 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

Get educated and stop hating.

On what big guy? Hating on a grown man crying about what children do for high school? Get real. You’re struggling. Do better. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

Okie dokie. Look at any of the comments outside of yours on any his transfer threads. Simple. Pointing fingers with dirty hands. For what? Who would complain about the D1 transfer at lowends if he wasn’t obsessed with schools that are better than his? Nobody. Who is breaking any rules. A public school in Georgia is doing nothing different than a private school in Florida. Shall I post the links about Grayson? Buford just got a 5* running back. Yet those things could never happen in South Georgia, give me a break lmao. Complaining is his favorite, if you could take a step back and take the blinders off you’d see that. Just like everybody commenting on his threads. 

Sometimes the truth is dirty, if you didn't you know that? Until that team beats his, guess what? They are not better by fact. You are so ignorant. The private in Florida, or any where else, can rely on students paying to attend. Lowndes is a county school and has an attendance zone.

Maybe you are too ignorant to get the fact that some programs attract talent, even public schools. Being a good program does the work of recruitment.

South Georgia only has a hand full of teams above AAA. They do not have the population of metro Atlanta, therefore the prospect of many transfers is not great. School is in session.

Buford has won 18 region titles in the last 21 years. They have 13 ghsa titles since '01 and 14 overall. Name one of yout privates living that large. Buford has accomplished this on every level from A to AAAAAA and are now in 7A with the talent to win it all there too.

17 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

They have. Just try and read. Give it a shot. If it hurts, close your eyes. 

Huh? Is anyone talking about either of those schools? You ok? 

On what big guy? Hating on a grown man crying about what children do for high school? Get real. You’re struggling. Do better. 

Avid reader. This is how I know 96 beats up on you quite often.

The mention of those schools was as an example. An example to show you that you too can learn news about other teams, if you try.

There is a world of info at your fingertips. As the old commercial used to say, " Let your fingers do the walking".

10 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

Sometimes the truth is dirty, if you didn't you know that? Until that team beats his, guess what? They are not better by fact. You are so ignorant. The private in Florida, or any where else, can rely on students paying to attend. Lowndes is a county school and has an attendance zone.

Maybe you are too ignorant to get the fact that some programs attract talent, even public schools. Being a good program does the work of recruitment.

South Georgia only has a hand full of teams above AAA. They do not have the population of metro Atlanta, therefore the prospect of many transfers is not great. School is in session.

Buford has won 18 region titles in the last 21 years. They have 13 ghsa titles since '01 and 14 overall. Name one of yout privates living that large. Buford has accomplished this on every level from A to AAAAAA and are now in 7A with the talent to win it all there too.

Oh now you want to come at me about programs attracting talent instead of recruiting? Do you pay attention at all? I’ve said the same over and over again. Get a clue junior. Your boy has the problem with kids transferring to schools that win. That’s what I’ve said all along. Everyone recruits (including Buford) except lowends. He’s bitched about colquitt and Valdosta being dirty. Geographically, where are they located? Lmao.

20 hours ago, SoCalFball said:

This list is hilarious lol you named a bunch of random HS kids basically. Out of this whole list only one kid actually have scholarship offers. Lastly a 4 star kicker 😂 I can’t even find the kid on 24/7, Rivals or any other recruiting website. I guess just throwing sh*t against the wall and seeing if it sticks lol 

Its on hudl where coaches post their rosters and film. Of course you wouldn't find it on rivals or hudl. Neither site ranks special teams either they have their own separate ranking. 

Have you really never heard of Hudl?

On 6/27/2022 at 1:28 PM, SoCalFball said:

This list is hilarious lol you named a bunch of random HS kids basically. Out of this whole list only one kid actually have scholarship offers. Lastly a 4 star kicker 😂 I can’t even find the kid on 24/7, Rivals or any other recruiting website. I guess just throwing sh*t against the wall and seeing if it sticks lol 

At least 4 of the individuals listed were enrolled at Centennial in their freshman year so at best he’s got 6/10 right.  That’s an F.  I’m sure he saw plenty of those in high school.  

• Haha 4