Birdie Holloway- C - Chavez High

Lashown Ealim- OL- Chavez High

Trinton Mayes- OL- Perry High

Prince Balinton- DL- St.Mary's High

Isaiah Domiguez- OL- Gilbert High

Talib Graham- DL- Hamilton 

Blake Heffron- QB- Eastmark High-Casteel High

Carter Ochoa- WR- Gilbert Christian

Those that wonder why im posting thes... Its because this is not high school football. This is not what the sport is supposed to be about. Teams built with transfers thumping their chest with false school pride and kids from other schools.

Of course the mater dump idiots and others who benefit tremendously from it have no problem with it but its doesn't belong in the sport. Not to this magnitude.

1 minute ago, Ga96 said:

Im only looking at the top 25 and doing this randomly. I skipped teams like img and sfa because 1. Its a given they are loaded up on transfers and 2. They don't pretend to be high schools. 

Lol you did this with st joes and listed kids who don’t even get playing time on JV 🤣 

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

Those that wonder why im posting thes... Its because this is not high school football. This is not what the sport is supposed to be about. Teams built with transfers thumping their chest with false school pride and kids from other schools.

Of course the mater dump idiots and others who benefit tremendously from it have no problem with it but its doesn't belong in the sport. Not to this magnitude.

It IS high school football now. For better or for worse. Teams loaded with transfers end up having to compete against other teams also loaded with transfers. The result is you have fewer competitive programs, but several "super" teams. We see the same thing at the college level, including with the conferences. All of the conferences are trying to raid the best programs from other conferences. The Pac-12 tried to get Texas and Oklahoma a few years ago; the SEC finally succeeded in doing that very thing. It's totally consistent with our free market system, where top corporations try to get as much market share as they can, including with hiring the best talent away from competitors.

Ideally, the long term sequence of events involves this competition pushing other schools to offer more/better services to athletes. Of course, like in the market, what usually happens is the rich use leverage to get richer, while the poor get poorer.

36 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

but its doesn't belong in the sport. Not to this magnitude.

One transfer, if he makes an impact that in any way influences the outcome of a game, means your team has benefitted from the transfer situation.  
Find us a top 25 team or even a top 50 team that doesn’t benefit at all from transfers.  
Transfers are part of the landscape of high level HS football.  Whether you choose to believe that or not, is up to you. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, On2whls said:

One transfer, if he makes an impact that in any way influences the outcome of a game, means your team has benefitted from the transfer situation.  
Find us a top 25 team or even a top 50 team that doesn’t benefit at all from transfers.  
Transfers are part of the landscape of high level HS football.  Whether you choose to believe that or not, is up to you. 

The best DB and maybe defensive player on his team (lowends) is a transfer from Florida with big time power 5 offers. Kevis Thomas. 96 does this for the attention. If 10 5 stars showed up at lowends tomorrow and led them to a championship he’d still claim the homegrown nonsense. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, badrouter said:

It IS high school football now. For better or for worse. Teams loaded with transfers end up having to compete against other teams also loaded with transfers. The result is you have fewer competitive programs, but several "super" teams. We see the same thing at the college level, including with the conferences. All of the conferences are trying to raid the best programs from other conferences. The Pac-12 tried to get Texas and Oklahoma a few years ago; the SEC finally succeeded in doing that very thing. It's totally consistent with our free market system, where top corporations try to get as much market share as they can, including with hiring the best talent away from competitors.

Ideally, the long term sequence of events involves this competition pushing other schools to offer more/better services to athletes. Of course, like in the market, what usually happens is the rich use leverage to get richer, while the poor get poorer.

My town public does it right, hasn’t had a transfer in 35 years also didn’t win a game in 4 years and Is so sad that we actually had a town parade when we won our first game

1 hour ago, Ga96 said:

I am looking forward to the Mater Dei list that you will hopefully be doing also. 

Are you aware that 99.9% of the high schools in this country are playing 'real' football according to your standards? If you do not like what the elite programs are doing, go watch almost any local team play and you will be content. Just stop complaining since this train left the station a long time ago.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ga96 said:

Those that wonder why im posting thes... Its because this is not high school football. This is not what the sport is supposed to be about. 

Please cite page number and rule of “This is what the sport is supposed to be” or GTFO here with your Op Ed opinion piece.

I’d say exactly this is what the sport is circa 2022 or it wouldn’t be happening. It’s called adaptation and evolution. Whether I like it or not it’s called reality and doesn’t mean what happens in the world is wrong because I say it is.

Personally if I go to a football game I give GZF where the kids are from. I’m reality off I go to a game 99% of the time I could care what team wins the game. It’s there for entertainment, that’s why the game is played.

4C85CFAF-449B-4B9D-8687-2163FE58BABE.png

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, On2whls said:

Transfers are part of the landscape of high level HS football. 

Louisiana has the smallest schools and the smallest amount of transfers (almost none)......but, the level of football is off the charts and cannot be matched.

Mega schools with enrollments of 3000 or 4,000 pulling 15 to 20 transfers per off season is ridiculous/absurd..

11 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Louisiana has the smallest schools and the smallest amount of transfers (almost none)......but, the level of football is off the charts and cannot be matched.

Not in Louisiana world, only yours. 

People put themselves where they want to be.

Oh we know 

345F69DB-ED5A-4543-9F4F-3CD0D2D75C01.jpeg

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, Ga96 said:

You know I got a life, shit to do and all kinds of things to do other than to scope the internet and worry about other peoples kids and where they go to school. 

But for some reason this kid stood out. Sounds like the name of the kid I saw play QB for the Chandler freshman football team a few years ago when I watched my buddy’s kid play for Liberty high freshman. I rarely watch freshman football, but think was the name of the little jitterbug kid who rotated at QB. 

I could possibly be wrong, but if I’m not then this kid has attended Chandler since freshman year. Therefore that would make this list somewhat fraudulent with obvious intentions to lie and spin and angle to the benefit of the the OP. I’m not gonna check or follow up because I really don’t give a fuck of this kid started his career at Bill Cosby & Harvey Weinstein High, just seemed strange to me.

40 minutes ago, Cossacks said:

You know I got a life, shit to do and all kinds of things to do other than to scope the internet and worry about other peoples kids and where they go to school. 

But for some reason this kid stood out. Sounds like the name of the kid I saw play QB for the Chandler freshman football team a few years ago when I watched my buddy’s kid play for Liberty high freshman. I rarely watch freshman football, but think was the name of the little jitterbug kid who rotated at QB. 

I could possibly be wrong, but if I’m not then this kid has attended Chandler since freshman year. Therefore that would make this list somewhat fraudulent with obvious intentions to lie and spin and angle to the benefit of the the OP. I’m not gonna check or follow up because I really don’t give a fuck of this kid started his career at Bill Cosby & Harvey Weinstein High, just seemed strange to me.

I was curious so I checked it out.  The kids shows up on the Chandler roster since his freshman year.

11 hours ago, Ga96 said:

5star #1player in class of 2024 Dylan Raiola- QB- Burleson High

Tyreeq Obichere- RB- Hamilton 

Destin Johnson- RB- Hamilton

3star Kennedy Urlacher (Son of HoF Brian Urlacher)- CB- Casteel High

Orion Kupa- S- Higley High

Roman Kupa- LB- Higley High

Birdie Holloway- C - Chavez High

Lashown Ealim- OL- Chavez High

Trinton Mayes- OL- Perry High

Prince Balinton- DL- St.Mary's High

Isaiah Domiguez- OL- Gilbert High

Talib Graham- DL- Hamilton 

Carter Ochoa- WR- Gilbert Christian

Do Buford’s team now 

11 hours ago, badrouter said:

But you contradict yourself using the rich getting richer narrative . Lakeland, your school a public , is not a rich school, but after reading your previous posts about how they were leading state  in transfers this season , you can see that it has been going on in publics for many many years , before the Gorman's, DBP, MD,SJB, STA , super teams

12 hours ago, Cossacks said:

I'm frankly curious how many of these kids - even if they did actually transfer (seems like Heffron isn't an actual transfer; his Hudl highlights are all of him playing for Chandler) - were going to their actual neighborhood school to begin with. If I had to give a pseudoscientific guess I'd say at least 50% of  the guys from other suburban schools (i.e. every school not named Chavez) have never been "neighborhood" kids. These were kids that were free agents from the jump and continue to legally leverage Arizona's education policies to their advantage. To quote a common argument passed around out here, if you're not opposed to kids who are great at math for pursuing opportunities that are aimed at maximizing their potential why are you opposed to athletes doing the same. And if you're an  adult who has an issue with the former that's an odd hill to die on.

If we're going to gatekeep what "real" high school football is are we going to retroactively strip every state championship team to come out of a company town, since those teams likely had kids transfer in because of a parent's job transfer? What about schools that drew heavily from a nearby military base? That seems rather silly and exhausting.

• Like 3

On 6/27/2022 at 8:40 PM, CaliNorth said:

But you contradict yourself using the rich getting richer narrative . Lakeland, your school a public , is not a rich school, but after reading your previous posts about how they were leading state  in transfers this season , you can see that it has been going on in publics for many many years , before the Gorman's, DBP, MD,SJB, STA , super teams

"Rich" meaning rich with talent. So, Lakeland has been that a lot, especially this season.