Cutting the Cord

PrepGridiron

On 11/16/2018 at 11:51 AM, noonereal said:

You still have cable!!!!!  WTF

Everything is on the internet and you can watch it on any screen in the house. Big small or whatever. 

I cut the cord years ago. Never missed a game. 

It takes some splicing together of the different services but in the end it's cheaper and tailored to what you watch. 

In my experience, YMMV when relying upon online streaming of any kind. You’re at the mercy of server load and your Internet connection speeds. Also, many may not be aware that most home ISP’s limit how much data you can use each month and overages (or high usage/UNL packages) can also be costly. I don’t do a ton of streaming (a couple movies per week) and went well over 100 gigs. Last month.

8 hours ago, ThunderRam said:

In my experience, YMMV when relying upon online streaming of any kind. You’re at the mercy of server load and your Internet connection speeds. Also, many may not be aware that most home ISP’s limit how much data you can use each month and overages (or high usage/UNL packages) can also be costly. I don’t do a ton of streaming (a couple movies per week) and went well over 100 gigs. Last month.

With all respect, all you mention are non issues here in the vastness of today's future. 

I live in NYC metro so maybe we are simply more advanced(infrastructure)  ?????????