The state of Florida is an embarrassment to high school football

Ga96

59 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

https://larryblustein.com/news/transfer-season-continues-in-miami-dade-broward

No wonder they can't keep coaches. No legit coach is putting up with this mess. Some of these kids are transferring after winning championships. As a coach what more can you do? They couldn't pay me enough to move to florida and coach. 

Still have more D1 players, nationally ranked teams, more all Americans, more NFL players, more pro bowlers,  and more hall of famers than Georgia. 

oh and this little nugget 

15-1 Collins Hill 7A Georgia state champ - only loss to Washington team 

14-1 Buford 6A Georgia state champ - only loss to little 3A Chaminade FL

13-2 Benedictine 4A Georgia state champ - only losses to Columbus FL and some South Carolina team 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Still have more D1 players, nationally ranked teams, more all Americans, more NFL players, more pro bowlers,  and more hall of famers than Georgia. 

13-2 Benedictine 4A Georgia state champ - only losses to Columbus FL and some South Carolina team 

Facts are wasted on bums who don't know anything like him

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Ga96 said:

No wonder they can't keep coaches. No legit coach is putting up with this mess. Some of these kids are transferring after winning championships. As a coach what more can you do? They couldn't pay me enough to move to florida and coach. 

15 minutes ago, Frosty4024 said:

Ya done?

@HurricaneNick, a lot a talk about Florida from a Georgia school that poaches Florida kids 

literally your best player this year is a transfer 😱 😳 

• Haha 4

4 minutes ago, FreeBird said:

@HurricaneNick, a lot a talk about Florida from a Georgia school that poaches Florida kids 

literally your best player this year is a transfer 😱 😳 

"But he moved here legitimately damnit!! I didn't recruit nobody because I'm a Great coach and I deserve respect and to be seen as the next Rush Propst to make my sad life worth living!!" 

They also got a RB from Madison County but sure EVERY FLORIDA TRANSFER WAS RECRUITED according to that lying punk ass

13 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Yeah but "we don't recruit" except those cheater Atlanta schools and colquitt and anyone who beats lowndes but all our transfers are legitimate because we the greatest ever and I deserve all the credit because I coach a middle school aged 7v7 league team and we beat some 10 year olds with our 14U 7v7 team because we want all da smoke!! 

2 minutes ago, FACTCHECKER said:

Yeah but "we don't recruit" except those cheater Atlanta schools and colquitt and anyone who beats lowndes but all our transfers are legitimate because we the greatest ever and I deserve all the credit because I coach a middle school aged 7v7 league team and we beat some 10 year olds with our 14U 7v7 team because we want all da smoke!! 

Grayson made national news for having a kid transfer there before the season, play the season for Grayson, then transfer back to his prior school. Literally renting players. 

Marietta won a title with a recruited team. 

Hell Norcross had 16 transfers the year Booker T beat them 55-0. They shook it off and won the GA large class title. And the 55-0 was actually in 2 quarters which is even more impressive.

The ironic thing is GA96 was crying the entire time Lowndes was getting beat in the title game about all the transfers Marietta had. Lol

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Ga96 said:

This is like the 200th article on the subject......most educated people know the deal already.

You can probably find another article tomorrow. 

2 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Grayson made national news for having a kid transfer there before the season, play the season for Grayson, then transfer back to his prior school. Literally renting players. 

Hell Norcross had 16 transfers the year Booker T beat them 55-0. They shook it off and won the GA large class title. And the 55-0 was actually in 2 quarters which is even more impressive.

The ironic thing is GA96 was crying the entire time Lowndes was getting beat in the title game about all the transfers Marietta had. Lol

That bum wouldn't give a damn about TRANSFERS if it benefited his school because he's too worried about servicing his own ego. He acts like he wants his fellow black coaches to succeed but he shits on teams with black coaches if it's not a "non-recruiting" GA school. He acts like he wants the kids to get out of bad areas but he doesn't really give a damn if it isn't a player going to lowndes. And he's supposed to be responsible enough to look after the lives of kids in his community? He's too worried about building this false narrative and talking shit than actually putting money where his mouth is and helping kids because unless they a lowndes kid he doesn't care if they lying dead in the street with 6 bullet holes. He's the biggest fraud on this entire board  

7 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

2017 lowndes was ranked number 1 in GA and blew a big lead in the second round but sure transfers at other schools is why lowndes can't win the big one? But sure lowndes looked good playing a Broward County JV team and flexing muscles

16 hours ago, Ga96 said:

Don't think that would be a problem lol.   

• Haha 1