Brookwood pulling a s@#ty deal on Colquitt

HooverOutlaw

Just now, ATLien12x said:

Brookwood gave up 118 points last year to Colquitt in two games. And they had to the nerve to poke the bear 

#FinishHim

The boys will be shooting for 118 points in one game this year. The Brookwood crew will be forced to talk about Colquitt all night long.

The Brookwood coach was a huge dick last year with his childish antics in and after the 1st beat down. He obviously hasn't gotten over that a year later. Lol

• Like 1

Little did he know that we force Rab to sit over there too... and he is lily white. xD

I joke. No one is forced to sit anywhere except season seat holders are to sit in their seats and others aren't allowed to sit in that area. 

Also I'm pretty sure that Durwood and Darrell are forced to sit in a box totally separate from everyone else, and they lily white too. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, CCBlackhatter said:

The boys will be shooting for 118 points in one game this year. The Brookwood crew will be forced to talk about Colquitt all night long.

The Brookwood coach was a huge dick last year with his childish antics in and after the 1st beat down. He obviously hasn't gotten over that a year later. Lol

What did the coach do?

7 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Little did he know that we force Rab to sit over there too... and he is lily white. xD

I joke. No one is forced to sit anywhere except season seat holders are to sit in their seats and others aren't allowed to sit in that area. 

Also I'm pretty sure that Durwood and Darrell are forced to sit in a box totally separate from everyone else, and they lily white too. 

Well....Durwood ain't "lily white".  I've knowed that feller a LONG time.  I saw him moon a pie once.

And just between me and you...I figure Rush will be happy to leave Snellville with a simple "W".  Them Broncos are gonna be pretty good this year.  They definitely got a RB.  But I imagine...that game could get a tad...."rowdy".  And I ain't talking about the coaches nor players....(Smile).

Rufus>>

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

Well....Durwood ain't "lily white".  I've knowed that feller a LONG time.  I saw him moon a pie once.

And just between me and you...I figure Rush will be happy to leave Snellville with a simple "W".  Them Broncos are gonna be pretty good this year.  They definitely got a RB.  But I imagine...that game could get a tad...."rowdy".  And I ain't talking about the coaches nor players....(Smile).

Rufus>>

Well, you did caught me embellishing the truth just a tad. It was for effect though. CNN learnt me how to do that. I figure a little "white" lie weren't hurtin' nobody. ...and besides...

Anybody that has ever listened to them fellers on the radio knows that them boys is not lily white. They's miscegenated! I was trying to save him a bit-o-heartache from these monsters around here on the national boards is all. 

image.jpeg.41a8c1a8f87b028e8186c3f1ea0acc80.jpeg

• Like 1

I don't see the big deal with Brookwood saying no to our broadcast team.  It ain't like Durwood, Darrell and Jim can't afford to buy a ticket...(Smile).  The Brookwood admin are probably doing it to hopefully distract the Packers.  I say..."flush it" and go up there and take care of business.

Just keep it way in the back of your mind in case the Broncos ever travel to Mack Tharpe again....................

Rufus>>

• Like 1