Jersey gets one of their players back from Grayson

Ga96

• Ga96 changed the title to Jersey gets one of their players back from Grayson
2 hours ago, ATLien12x said:

Not everyone can cut it down south 

4 minutes ago, Frosty4024 said:

Guess he found out not everyone got diamonds in their mouths. 🤷🏿‍♂️

maybe kid thought it was to much of a hassle to commute from Newark nj to Atlanta just to get running clocked by a one man team in collins hill

3 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

So he announces the next THREE years for SJR? 

That NIL deal must be pretty solid. 

Stupid ass shit. I ain't sayin', I'm just sayin'. 

To be fair I think he had enrolled at sjr and then Grayson came in late August and swooped a few nj players in the middle of the night, , don’t blame us blame Fred’s leasing program 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, FreeBird said:

To be fair I think he had enrolled at sjr and then Grayson came in late August and swooped a few nj players in the middle of the night, , don’t blame us blame Fred’s leasing program 

Maybe his pops got the Packer special, maybe he got a coaching job, so would that make it better?

2 minutes ago, FreeBird said:

No blame. Just pointing out how stupid it looks that kids are announcing where they're playing high school ball at for the next 3 years, when we already saw them transfer in the middle of the night once. 

Just say, first semester or something. Don't make 3 year promises. xD

7 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

No blame. Just pointing out how stupid it looks that kids are announcing where they're playing high school ball at for the next 3 years, when we already saw them transfer in the middle of the night once. 

Just say, first semester or something. Don't make 3 year promises. xD

Just like to point out....nothing wrong with transferring in the middle of the night.

I've seen coaches at Tennessee do it....(Smile).

Hell....I've even seen NFL teams do it....LOL.

Rufus>>

• Haha 2

34 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Let's be upfront. I went to Grayson because... 

I'm back to SJR because...

I may be somewhere else next week because... 

My next 3 years will be... Stupid is as stupid does. Everywhere I went I was run-ning.

076_CHL_150058.thumb.jpg.a6f8d5b78866c36bf6e64a480a96d77c.jpg

I’d rather have them transfer before sophomore year then have kids announce on Twitter beginning of Senior year that they leaving their team to play for another team like Lutrell and X Williams, but hey that’s just me , that packers TD NiL money runs deep

not to mention Lowndes Best player is a senior transfer from Florida  😉

1 hour ago, Rufus69 said:

Just like to point out....nothing wrong with transferring in the middle of the night.

Rufus>>

I’m serious when asking, I see Georgias top HS teams with Alabama, Tennessee Carolina Florida, NJ , Cali kids on their roster, my question to the board is is there any Ga team that doesn’t have a OOS transfer playing on the team?

FDA335F4-61EB-4537-8476-9CCF6179507F.gif

10 minutes ago, FreeBird said:

I’m serious when asking, I see Georgias top HS teams with Alabama, Tennessee Carolina Florida, NJ , Cali kids on their roster, my question to the board is is there any Ga team that doesn’t have a OOS transfer playing on the team?

Tift County.

Simply because most of their players transferred out.....not in.

Rufus>>

• Haha 3

7 hours ago, Rufus69 said:

Rufus>>

Need that to happen again. The falcons need to pull an overnight move to south Ga or to Alabama. 

1 hour ago, Ga96 said:

Need that to happen again. The falcons need to pull an overnight move to south Ga or to Alabama. 

If the Falcons moved anywhere...they need to move to Orlando.

And they better hurry before the Panthers beat them to it....

Rufus>>

On 7/10/2022 at 4:43 AM, ATLien12x said:

Not everyone can cut it down south 

Bergen Catholic laughs at that false bravado. 

Bergen was baby sealing Grayson 27-3 at the end of the 3rd quarter before they put their backups in to let all the kids who travelled get some playing time. Grayson score 19 meaningless points after being whooped up and down the field all game to make the score look closer than ass whooping appeared. 

I would say Bergen handled “The South” pretty well.

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

Bergen Catholic laughs at that false bravado.

Yes Jersey’s No. 1 team in 2018 beat a Grayson team that turned their equipment in before thanksgiving. Bergen also defeated SJR, Don Bosco (2x), PC that year etc. Grayson lost to Colquitt, Lowndes, and Bergen that season. So every good team they played. Their new coach also made national news for being an asshat and got fired at the end of the season. 

Stick to sandbagging Florida. You do that way better 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ATLien12x said:

Yes Jersey’s No. 1 team in 2018 beat a Grayson team that turned their equipment in before thanksgiving. Bergen also defeated SJR, Don Bosco (2x), PC that year etc. Grayson lost to Colquitt, Lowndes, and Bergen that season. So every good team they played. Their new coach also made national news for being an asshat and got fired at the end of the season. 

Stick to sandbagging Florida. You do that way better 

Grayson was reeling and could never recover after a bunch of slow Jersey kids were running circles around them. It was a clinic. 

Grayson got orphaned faster than Annie that year. The top ranked team in Georgia was down 27-3 after 3 to Bergen. 

A Bergen team who lost 34-7 a few weeks later and then got shutout their 12th game. Lol. 

just because you have some buddy on the team or someone who spoke to you when you tried to interview them doesn’t mean you have to fight for their honor. LMAO!