Jersey gets one of their players back from Grayson

Ga96

Grayson was No. 1 in Georgia that year in an August preseason poll. Bergen was No. 1 in Jersey for majority of the season. Typing the same thing over and over doesn’t change that. Not enough LOLs and LMAOs in the world to change that for you.

Speaking of buddies and interviews, I’m surprised you took GSB’s dick out of your mouth long enough to formulate sentences @Nolebull813

• Haha 6

Why does it have to be negative? Maybe he is posting for multiple reasons. Giving coaches who might recruit him the heads up. Let his family and friends know via social media. Post it because he’s a young teenager and this is what young teenagers do in current society. 

He’s about to be a sophomore in high school and grown men are on here bashing him. “He couldn’t cut it down South” like he has a fucking say where he lives and attends school. Might be 15 years old. 

Some people need to tone it down a little bit 

10 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

Grayson was No. 1 in Georgia that year in an August preseason poll. Bergen was No. 1 in Jersey for majority of the season. Typing the same thing over and over doesn’t change that. Not enough LOLs and LMAOs in the world to change that for you.

Speaking of buddies and interviews, I’m surprised you took GSB’s dick out of your mouth long enough to formulate sentences @Nolebull813

I gotta call out the bullshit. Trying to bash this kid like he couldn’t cut it? Did he say he couldn’t cut it? Did he say he didn’t want no more smoke? You just lied about a kid on a message board. You might need to stick to NAIA baseball bud, you are way out of your element. LMAO!!!!!!!!!

3 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

I gotta call out the bullshit. Trying to bash this kid like he couldn’t cut it? Did he say he couldn’t cut it? Did he say he didn’t want no more smoke? You just lied about a kid on a message board. You might need to stick to NAIA baseball bud, you are way out of your element. LMAO!!!!!!!!!

Kid can’t be that bad to start Grayson as freshman and rack up 5 D1 offers but hey he isn’t good enough for the South  🤷‍♀️ 

7 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

This is what sucks about the matchmaking bullshit going on with these guys. 

They can't be real. They have to make up shit or twist shit or whatever to cover for games that turn out to be duds. Classic finger pointing and trying to turn the table by them. The preseason polls were wrong. It happens. Most everyone else accepts it. 

Makes me wanna puke. 

Just talk football. Nobody gives a fuck that a game they put together sucked or the teams didn't turn out to be what was expected. No need for mental contorionism or hurt pussy yoga poses. 

I suspect if everything we hear is true there's another shitty matchup coming our way early afternoon at Lowndes in a little over a month. We'll have to hear how when it was all put together it was this and that and everyone bailed yada yada yada. More hurt pussy yoga poses or whatever. xD

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

5 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

This is what sucks about the matchmaking bullshit going on with these guys. 

They can't be real. They have to make up shit or twist shit or whatever to cover for games that turn out to be duds. Classic finger pointing and trying to turn the table by them. The preseason polls were wrong. It happens. Most everyone else accepts it. 

Makes me wanna puke. 

Just talk football. Nobody gives a fuck that a game they put together sucked or the teams didn't turn out to be what was expected. No need for mental contorionism or hurt pussy yoga poses. 

I suspect if everything we hear is true there's another shitty matchup coming our way early afternoon at Lowndes in a little over a month. We'll have to hear how when it was all put together it was this and that and everyone bailed yada yada yada. More hurt pussy yoga poses or whatever. xD

I don’t deal with any matchmaking and call out bullshit wherever I see it. The Deerfield Beach/Colquitt was good on paper before the coach left. He was the reason all the talent has been there. When he left everyone left too. That’s not an excuse, it’s a fact. You won’t get a good product. The game and doubleheader will be a dud. 

This is me calling out B.S. when I see it 

5D748A32-32A3-40DC-9317-E32CA4A3EE61.png

Funny shit being talked here. So many know so much.  I would like to see some of these powers schedule these good lower class teams like Cedar Grove does with the bigs.

I bet most are scared as hell to take the field with certain smaller schools. Speaking of CG, check this  schedule, Edison, Miami

Westlake, Ga.

Collins Hill, Ga

Mill Creek, Ga.

Colquitt Co, Ga

Saint Johns, DC.

This is their non region schedule. Mind you, they are AAA.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

Funny shit being talked here. So many know so much.  I would like to see some of these powers schedule these good lower class teams like Cedar Grove does with the bigs.

I bet most are scared as hell to take the field with certain smaller schools. Speaking of CG, check this  schedule, Edison, Miami

Westlake, Ga.

Collins Hill, Ga

Mill Creek, Ga.

Colquitt Co, Ga

Saint Johns, DC.

Edison is by far the weakest of the bunch. But the other teams are crazy for a small public like CG to schedule. Probably the most fearless team in GA. 

56 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

Westlake, Ga.

Collins Hill, Ga

Mill Creek, Ga.

Colquitt Co, Ga

Saint Johns, DC.

Five weeks in a row and all on the road too. The best non-region slate in Georgia by far. Cedar Grove isn’t scared of anyone that is for sure

40 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Edison is by far the weakest of the bunch. But the other teams are crazy for a small public like CG to schedule. Probably the most fearless team in GA. 

Idk where Edison sits amongst top 10 of their class: 

But 

Colquitt 

CH

Mill Creek are all Easily 3 of the Top 5 7A 

Westlake is right now probably the 2nd/3rd  best team in 6A. 

SJC is A national powerhouse... 

Idk if they got Lowndes again this year.... 

But they open region play on the road against Sandy Creek who is looking to be back to a semblance of their former glory this year...

6 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

But 

Colquitt 

CH

But they open region play on the road against Sandy Creek who is looking to be back to a semblance of their former glory this year...

They were 78th just in Florida. It will be the breather of the bunch 

1 hour ago, Wildcat Will said:

Westlake, Ga.

Collins Hill, Ga

Mill Creek, Ga.

Colquitt Co, Ga

Saint Johns, DC.

That’s a cake walk , only lost is sjc, y’all acting like Travis hunter still on Ch

2 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

But 

Colquitt 

CH

Unfortunately we don't play them. There are some teams we could've threw out too plug them in. That's one team as long as they are good i would like to play yearly. They are the only 3A school who has earned the right to play whoever they want.

2 hours ago, FreeBird said:

That’s a cake walk , only lost is sjc, y’all acting like Travis hunter still on Ch

CH will definitely take a step back but they aint gonna be a slouch... 

And be careful your private school education is showing again... 

If you think 3 top 5 7A schools in a row all on the road is a joke...then youre back on the booger sugar

1 minute ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

CH will definitely take a step back but they aint gonna be a slouch... 

And be careful your private school education is showing again... 

If you think 3 top 5 7A schools in a row all on the road is a joke...then youre back on the booger sugar

We’ll see when pickems starts and y’all Below me on the charts

14 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Bergen Catholic laughs at that false bravado. 

Bergen was baby sealing Grayson 27-3 at the end of the 3rd quarter before they put their backups in to let all the kids who travelled get some playing time. Grayson score 19 meaningless points after being whooped up and down the field all game to make the score look closer than ass whooping appeared. 

I would say Bergen handled “The South” pretty well.

I'm thinking you weren't watching the same game I was at.  We made stupid mistakes on our own that handed BC basically 14 unearned points.  Dropping the ball inside the 10 when no one touches you is on you, not the other team whipping you.  But that's ok.  We know how much you like to pontificate on things you know nothing about.

13 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Grayson was reeling and could never recover after a bunch of slow Jersey kids were running circles around them. It was a clinic.

Grayson got orphaned faster than Annie that year. The top ranked team in Georgia was down 27-3 after 3 to Bergen.

A Bergen team who lost 34-7 a few weeks later and then got shutout their 12th game. Lol.

just because you have some buddy on the team or someone who spoke to you when you tried to interview them doesn’t mean you have to fight for their honor. LMAO! 

We were a lot of things in 2018 but "team" was not one of them.  I only really saw them play as a team once or maybe twice all season.  Tons of talent but only a couple that weren't looking out for number 1 and it showed.  I know what the coach was doing trying to get them to commit before the season so that wouldn't interfere but it backfired.  

14 hours ago, ATLien12x said:

14 hours ago, ATLien12x said:

😂

8 hours ago, ATLien12x said:

2E937ED3-901F-4749-B283-A930C47FBF64.jpeg

E0BF40CF-DE3F-48A8-AB97-F3A989758678.jpeg

055BEE52-97DB-4055-B7D5-4DB986C3D8E9.jpeg

7159E7A1-9F12-4780-808F-572017AC3764.jpeg

Lmao rough practice conditions?? Lmao talk about being soft as Charmin, those Southern teams they wouldn’t last one day ina Greg Toal practice or a TOny Karaich practice where they gotta bear crawl the mountain 🏔 outside the stadium 

Shit After doing more R & D on this matter I realized Grayson was a better team with Hunnicut as coach 

7668EC91-ABFC-4E1E-A4B0-D05A360EDA51.jpeg

CEC17024-E5D0-4C57-AEBE-CC56A0329C9E.jpeg

6E9996E1-4933-4E78-9244-C04FDF3E14AD.gif

8 minutes ago, FreeBird said:

Lmao rough practice conditions?? Lmao talk about being soft as Charmin, those Southern teams they wouldn’t last one day ina Greg Toal practice or a TOny Karaich practice where they gotta bear crawl the mountain 🏔 outside the stadium 

Shit After doing more R & D on this matter I realized Grayson was a better team with Hunnicut as coach 

7668EC91-ABFC-4E1E-A4B0-D05A360EDA51.jpeg

CEC17024-E5D0-4C57-AEBE-CC56A0329C9E.jpeg

After they orphaned Grayson a few weeks later Bergen lost 34-7. They were trashing Grayson all while Bergen was getting their head beat in. 

This whole “He couldn’t cut it in the South” garbage comes from people who have never put on a helmet except when daddy took them to the college football hall of fame. 

Trashing this 15 year old because they don’t like the living decisions his parents made. Grown ass men. Trashing this kid. That’s some pussy shit right there.