Jersey gets one of their players back from Grayson

Ga96

6 hours ago, FreeBird said:

it doesn’t sit well for me when people say he couldn’t cut it down south, like they know his story and shit

if he couldn’t cut it down south why was he starting as a freshman for Grayson 

Couldn't cut what though? That's the question. Joe's would punch Grayson. That's why the jersey kids go down there. Easier to play, but highly regarded in the eyes of the scouts. It's a cheat code. 

Then you get down there and realize that you left home to get less than you were actually getting in your home state. He was the headline of the 25 class in NJ; already holding 2 P5 offers before enrolling in hs. He leaves only to see people like Omari Gaines and Dez Jones rack up double digit offers while nothing was happening down there. I'm pretty sure he was going to get his eventually, but why leave home to get what you were gonna get had you just stayed home? Once someone points that out to you it starts to make sense.

• Like 1

On 7/12/2022 at 11:04 AM, ATLien12x said:

Yes Jersey’s No. 1 team in 2018 beat a Grayson team that turned their equipment in before thanksgiving. Bergen also defeated SJR, Don Bosco (2x), PC that year etc. Grayson lost to Colquitt, Lowndes, and Bergen that season. So every good team they played. Their new coach also made national news for being an asshat and got fired at the end of the season. 

Stick to sandbagging Florida. You do that way better 

Joe's shut Bergen out in the championship that year sir and SPP put a running clock on Bergen. IJS 🤷🏾‍♂️

Screenshot_20220715-231953_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20220715-232041_Samsung Internet.jpg

3 hours ago, SJR 04 said:

Joe's shut Bergen out in the championship that year sir and SPP put a running clock on Bergen. IJS 🤷🏾‍♂️

Screenshot_20220715-231953_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20220715-232041_Samsung Internet.jpg

Title game was in a rain storm. The weather was terrible in the championship. BC won that game earlier in the season with fair weather.  So what they lost to SPP? SPP lost to DePaul and SJR, two teams Bergen beat. It’s Jersey. Y’all are competitive. Gritty league. BC was still the No. 1 team for the majority of that season like I said IJS 🤷🏻‍♂️

7 hours ago, ATLien12x said:

Title game was in a rain storm. The weather was terrible in the championship. BC won that game earlier in the season with fair weather.  So what they lost to SPP? SPP lost to DePaul and SJR, two teams Bergen beat. It’s Jersey. Y’all are competitive. Gritty league. BC was still the No. 1 team for the majority of that season like I said IJS 🤷🏻‍♂️

Wtf are you talking about a rain storm??? It was drizzling. Joe's didn't even set up tents. Lol... we play in all conditions up here which is why they were able to go down to Georgia in 100 degree weather, humid as hell and put Grayson on the the running clock midway through the 3rd quarter. Our kids are more comfortable in rain than we are in heat. We live in the NORTH EAST sir. Guess what we do really well??? We even play in the snow when it's 10 degrees in late November, early December. A light rain would be an excuse for you guys, but you will not hear anyone complaining of rain in our area sir. Oh yeah... they cancel games in rain STORMS up here. It's a state rule in NY/NJ. 

1 hour ago, SJR 04 said:

Wtf are you talking about a rain storm??? It was drizzling. Joe's didn't even set up tents. Lol... we play in all conditions up here which is why they were able to go down to Georgia in 100 degree weather, humid as hell and put Grayson on the the running clock midway through the 3rd quarter. Our kids are more comfortable in rain than we are in heat. We live in the NORTH EAST sir. Guess what we do really well??? We even play in the snow when it's 10 degrees in late November, early December. A light rain would be an excuse for you guys, but you will not hear anyone complaining of rain in our area sir. Oh yeah... they cancel games in rain STORMS up here. It's a state rule in NY/NJ. 

He’s an internet troll who thinks he cool because he lives near Atlanta, and been a Crimson Tide fan since 2009! LMAO! 

People like that who trash kids probably never had to make tough decisions. Doesn’t have the chest for it. Daddy still helps him wash his ass. 

• Haha 1

I ain’t trying to hear shut about weather and St. Peter’s , they play on the Hudson River in between commercial buildings, the weather when we play them is unbearable,especially in the snow or rain or windy , wind chill makes it feel like it’s -25 degrees

wind so strongteams miss PATs cause the ball is just knuckling and getting caught in the draft

you learn you gotta be able to play in all conditions,  and not practice in indoor facilities when it’s to hot or you don’t want to get a lil wet from the rain

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, FreeBird said:

I ain’t trying to hear shut about weather and St. Peter’s , they play on the Hudson River in between commercial buildings, the weather when we play them is unbearable,especially in the snow or rain or windy , wind chill makes it feel like it’s -25 degrees

wind so strongteams miss PATs cause the ball is just knuckling and getting caught in the draft

you learn you gotta be able to play in all conditions,  and not practice in indoor facilities when it’s to hot or you don’t want to get a lil wet from the rain

It’s pathetic. He’s trying to pump up BC while trashing Grayson

All because Grayson found out the hard way that Bergen COULD cut it in the South!! 

27-3 in the 4th proves that 

• Haha 1

@Nolebull813I absolutely clowned you the other day, made everyone laugh at you, and now you’re crying in the corner begging for attention. Three-four unacknowledged personal posts about me in a row is embarrassing. Not a single like on any of them. Sad

PS, it’s ironic you’re desperately trying to find common ground with other posters by trashing me. I only come around during football season and they still choose me over you. All of them.  @FreeBirdis the homie. 

You’re a puppet that follows GSB around desperately seeking validation. We are not the same. Now get your ass back in that corner before I take off my belt80E6BD12-FCE9-4CF2-81A1-CA3B90C4F6E0.gif

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

@Nolebull813I absolutely clowned you the other day, made everyone laugh at you, and now you’re crying in the corner begging for attention. Three-four unacknowledged personal posts about me in a row is just embarrassing. Not a single like on any of them. Sad

PS, it’s ironic you’re desperately trying to find common ground with other posters by trashing me. I come around during football season only and they still choose me over you. All of them. Every. Single. Time.  @FreeBirdis the homie.

You’re a puppet that follows GSB around desperately seeing validation. We are not the same. Now get your ass back in that corner before I take off my belt80E6BD12-FCE9-4CF2-81A1-CA3B90C4F6E0.gif

You didn’t clown anyone. You got your panties twisted and said the same old recycled joke a couple other clowns have already said numerous times. Get your own material my dude. 

You got butt hurt because I called you out for talking shit about a 15 year old and reminded you that Grayson got the doors blown off then by a New Jersey team. 

Just because you said you knew some random shyster involved with Grayson you had to come play hero. LMAO! Did he let you film his 6th graders little league game? Lol. Did he give a pretend interview or something? 

When you hear people laughing they are laughing at you big dog 

On 7/13/2022 at 12:58 AM, ATLien12x said:

2E937ED3-901F-4749-B283-A930C47FBF64.jpeg

E0BF40CF-DE3F-48A8-AB97-F3A989758678.jpeg

055BEE52-97DB-4055-B7D5-4DB986C3D8E9.jpeg

7159E7A1-9F12-4780-808F-572017AC3764.jpeg

Yea, you don't know as much about the dynamics of what was going on then as you think you do.  But that's okay.  He had dinner at my house every Thursday night so I got the chance to talk to him pretty regularly.  He liked my wife's cooking. 😁  I know, I know.  Your buddy was feeding you stuff.  I saw and heard it first hand.  Remember, this was the "team" that generally only played as individuals that happened to be on the field at the time.  The stories I could tell about the disrespect shown to the coaching staff, not just him.

On 7/16/2022 at 9:52 AM, SJR 04 said:

Your misstatements demonstrate your lack of knowledge.  To put a running clock in the 3rd quarter in GA, you have to be up by 30 points at the beginning of the quarter and the opposing coach agrees to it at 30 or above.  To do it in the 4th, you have to be up by 30 at the beginning of the quarter.  A running clock does not start in the middle of the quarter.  It is optional in the 3rd quarter and mandated in the 4th.  At no time was BC up by 30 at the start of a quarter.

It kind of damages your whole argument when you miss on the basics like that.

1 hour ago, Fred said:

Your misstatements demonstrate your lack of knowledge.  To put a running clock in the 3rd quarter in GA, you have to be up by 30 points at the beginning of the quarter and the opposing coach agrees to it at 30 or above.  To do it in the 4th, you have to be up by 30 at the beginning of the quarter.  A running clock does not start in the middle of the quarter.  It is optional in the 3rd quarter and mandated in the 4th.  At no time was BC up by 30 at the start of a quarter.

It kind of damages your whole argument when you miss on the basics like that.

1.gif

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, SJR 04 said:

1.gif

Laugh all you want.  The reality is that in an effort to boost your position and team, you were making incorrect statements that demonstrated your ignorance.  I guess it was one of those times where it was better to remain silent and be thought a fool as opposed to speaking/writing and proving you to be the fool.  😆

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Fred said:

Laugh all you want.  The reality is that in an effort to boost your position and team, you were making incorrect statements that demonstrated your ignorance.  I guess it was one of those times where it was better to remain silent and be thought a fool as opposed to speaking/writing and proving you to be the fool.  😆