Who will New Orleans blame this time?

Bormio

40 minutes ago, Bormio said:

It's Trump's fault our pumping system is decrepit!!!!

I thought they had quite a bit of that stuff replaced after Katrina. Of course, that was already a while back so idk. 

But, yes... It is Trump's fault! The buck stops there, no matter how much he claims it doesn't. :P

Just now, World Citizen said:

Ugh!  Lets make that dog years.  

Seriously, how many people can Trump create a fight with?  Its a shitty replacement for governing imo.  

I did say "perhaps". xD

Didn't want to completely close the door on the investigation's nets tightening around him or health problems etc. 

5 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

Ugh!  Lets make that dog years.  

Seriously, how many people can Trump create a fight with?  Its a shitty replacement for governing imo.  

3 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I did say "perhaps". xD

Didn't want to completely close the door on the investigation's nets tightening around him or health problems etc. 

Dont worry guys we have another Trump coming....

ed80f1286859fc9ff7c3cd2cd1c12973.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I did say "perhaps". xD

Good call.  Would hate to cut short an investigation.  Would like to hear about the details on that raid the other say.  Pretty dramatic stuff and it may have woke Trump up to how serious this is.  

30 minutes ago, DiaTX said:

Dont worry guys we have another Trump coming....

ed80f1286859fc9ff7c3cd2cd1c12973.jpg

Let me just be totally honest and say, she could preside in my bedroom for sure. She could kick that rich little gay man out and run for that office at once! 

xD

On a real though, she would have been 10k times better suited for the job than her father. Alas, he got in there first and ruined the family name for politics at this point. Perhaps he can turn it around, but, I am ye of little faith. 

18 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I thought they had quite a bit of that stuff replaced after Katrina. Of course, that was already a while back so idk. 

But, yes... It is Trump's fault! The buck stops there, no matter how much he claims it doesn't. :P

They did... however it is impossible to overstate the amount of corruption at the local level. The money grab is such that what is left over, does not allow for job completion of the highest integrity.

• Like 1