DeSoto Eagle 2022 Football Preview/Schedule...

RedZone

I really hope St Aug treats this as a game and not a jamboree. Everyone else in Louisiana will be playing jamborees that week. That's where you finalize your starting lineup before Week 1 and work on stuff.

Louisiana doesn't have 100 scrimmages like some states.

It doesn't matter in the big picture either way. DeSoto has a solid schedule.

https://texashsfootball.com/preview-explosive-offense-lockdown-secondary-set-to-lead-desoto-in-2022/

2 minutes ago, RedZone said:

I really hope St Aug treats this as a game and not a jamboree. Everyone else in Louisiana will be playing jamborees that week. That's where you finalize your starting lineup before Week 1 and work on stuff.

Louisiana doesn't have 100 scrimmages like some states.

It doesn't matter in the big picture either way. DeSoto has a solid schedule.

https://texashsfootball.com/preview-explosive-offense-lockdown-secondary-set-to-lead-desoto-in-2022/

Hope DeSoto can beat St. Frances though.

It reads like DeSoto has the personnel to hang with St. Frances.

2 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Freaking weak ass post already setting up for the ass whooping. The beta male stench is nauseating. When Desoto rocks them to sleep, Red Flag will be the first chump on here talking about scrimmages. 

I saw the subject header and knew there was a LA angle.   The lying unathletic buffoon will never change.   

• Haha 3

57 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

I saw the subject header and knew there was a LA angle.   The lying unathletic buffoon will never change.   

What's up, hairy? Ooops!

No, this angle was NOT about South Florida, STA, some 8 year old running a 3.7 40 or freaking golf.

Clear?

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, golfaddict1 said:

You don't even need to open up a thread of his to know there's an angle or he's outraged and making threads cause he got his ass kicked again

• Haha 6

10 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

You don't even need to open up a thread of his to know there's an angle or he's outraged and making threads cause he got his ass kicked again

The DeSoto preview just came out a couple days ago, steeler0dummy..... thanks for reading it. It's actually the first schedule I've seen that officially announced the Aug game other than MaxPreps who makes more mistakes than you do.

Anyways, anytime you want to make a thread with some useful information go for it.

How many years has it been since you've started any type of actual useful football thread. 17 now?

You just pop up talking crazy bullshit in every thread like finch. What a team. lol

20 minutes ago, RedZone said:

The DeSoto preview just came out a couple days ago, steeler0dummy..... thanks for reading it. It's actually the first schedule I've seen that officially announced the Aug game other than MaxPreps who makes more mistakes than you do.

Anyways, anytime you want to make a thread with some useful information go for it.

How many years has it been since you've started any type of actual useful football thread. 17 now?

You just pop up talking crazy bullshit in every thread like finch. What a team. lol

Let me guess,  Louisiana  pound for pound. Don't need to read your dribble