Anybody else's team going canoeing with 1 month left until game 1?

Ga96

• Ga96 changed the title to Anybody else's team going canoeing with 1 month left until game 1?

Where are you getting these pictures? Are you saving them from the coaches social media page? That’s creepy. Why don’t you be a man and tell the coach to his face that he is destroying the program with his summer camping trips to Lake Titicaca. 

After you tell him nose to nose that, then you can come and gossip about it like a little bitch. But not before 

• Haha 2

This is called a team building exercise. Football is about team and team is about more than just football. 

You come off like a grumpy old man. 

He's stealing pages from Justin Rogers coaching handbook. We love each other so we will canoe together, go to Wild Adventures together and we'll play harder for each other because 💝💐🌺 ❤️

Once a coupla ass whippings occur they'll start pointing fingers at each other and all that family love stuff will be out the window. 

Anyway... Don't hate. It's for the kids. They'll be better and more loving humans after their canoe trip. 

7ckP.gif.94a7785ae7d19589dd5e65933a2ec84b.gif

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Ga96 said:

Brand new coach 

Youngest team in school history and this is what we are doing. 

@HooverOutlaw

Yall boys out canoeing ?

FYCQ3c2WIAABN-V.jpeg

FYCQ3cdXgAUZVFU.jpeg

You nazi, at the end of day these are kids, most of them never gonna see each other after HS is done, if they wanna go paintballin or canoeing or fishing or going to water park, it’s for the kids, I think In 2022 with everything going on the kids need a day of fun, good team chemistry  building as well

• Like 2

I don't see what the problem is?

Zach likes to fish !!!!   The kids can kayak while the coaches catch dinner.

Did Maurice take Brooks with the Lowndes group?  Coach "Mo" likes to cast a line too.

I think Coach Calhoun has the Packers cutting the grass in the IPF and Mack Tharpe.  That's no fun...

Hawg might could corroborate that.

Rufus>>

2 hours ago, Ga96 said:

Brand new coach 

Youngest team in school history and this is what we are doing. 

@HooverOutlaw

Yall boys out canoeing ?

FYCQ3c2WIAABN-V.jpeg

FYCQ3cdXgAUZVFU.jpeg

You’re as dumb as rocks. Guess who takes their kids on the lake before fall camp. Nick Saban. 

“Before fall camp starts on Friday, Nick Saban took the 2021 freshman class for Alabama on a fun bonding experience on lake Tuscaloosa.” 

https://tdalabamamag.com/2021/08/05/nick-saban-alabama-2021-freshmen-class-fun-lake-tuscaloosa/ 

Days before fall camp starts and the best ever has his kids on the water. Too bad a fake 7 on 7 coach thinks that’s a bad idea. 

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

This is called a team building exercise. Football is about team and team is about more than just football. 

You come off like a grumpy old man. 

He's stealing pages from Justin Rogers coaching handbook. We love each other so we will canoe together, go to Wild Adventures together and we'll play harder for each other because 💝💐🌺 ❤️

Once a coupla ass whippings occur they'll start pointing fingers at each other and all that family love stuff will be out the window. 

Anyway... Don't hate. It's for the kids. They'll be better and more loving humans after their canoe trip. 

7ckP.gif.94a7785ae7d19589dd5e65933a2ec84b.gif

I think I get what he's trying to hit at though...  

Team building exercises are most definitely important and canoing is a good one... 

But ngl that type of teambuilding  shouldve been done day one-5... 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

I think I get what he's trying to hit at though...  

Team building exercises are most definitely important and canoing is a good one... 

But ngl that type of teambuilding  shouldve been done day one-5... 

Exactly. Its too late to be working on team building if you are planning on winning a lot. Some of the players didn't even go. Its something okay for the older group and none starters. The rising 10th are travel ball kids. They don't care about that mess. Their focus is football and football only. 

Like I said though randy mac never did any mess like that. Hell kids have to report to the field house at 6:45am and get done around 11:30 everyday. If we still need team building then we are dead in the water. 

My better half and I are taking off here before game 1 for some sightseeing, camping, and kayaking -- barnstormin' southwestern Colorado.

And a few beers in Durango, Telluride, and Crested Butte along the way as a part of her and my team-building trip.

Vallecito Reservoir

image.png.f6fb70e5fd8a11c31b4110e96a5fdb85.png

Silver Jack Reservoir

image.png.ed50cbc245a852c005462d7551ce0cae.png

We'll be ready for the season to begin (or at least I will).

The GA boys should have fun canoeing, but I'd not recommend they involve beer in their activities.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, maxchoboian said:

My better half and I are taking off here before game 1 for some sightseeing, camping, and kayaking -- barnstormin' southwestern Colorado.

And a few beers in Durango, Telluride, and Crested Butte along the way as a part of her and my team-building trip.

Vallecito Reservoir

image.png.f6fb70e5fd8a11c31b4110e96a5fdb85.png

Silver Jack Reservoir

image.png.ed50cbc245a852c005462d7551ce0cae.png

We'll be ready for the season to begin (or at least I will).

The GA boys should have fun canoeing, but I'd not recommend they involve beer in their activities.

That's beautiful there.

Didn't really read the entire thread, but I'm sure this post probably wins it.

5 hours ago, FreeBird said:

Dude Alabama is so fucked this year, take a look at this shocking video, it’s hard to watch 

That house in the back ground I think is former HW boxing champion Deontay Wilder's house.  Lake Tuscaloosa 40 years ago was a back woods redneck fishing lake now if you don't have 10 million to spend on a house and land go somewhere else. 1 acre lots are 2 million. It is like Destin Florida now.

In destin early this year somebody purchased a house/lot 1 block from the water/beach for $850,000 the next day he bulldozed it down and building a 5 million home. Crazy money now days. Another crazy stat some of the high dollar homes in Destin/30A have 24 an hour a day security because of some of the rich local kids breaking into houses and stealing. They hit a house recently and stole like 8 million in sports memorabilia. A actual set of gloves Ali used were taken etc.  They caught them.

4 hours ago, Ga96 said:

If team building mattered that much there would be no national 7v7 teams. 

There aren’t national 7 on 7 teams. Nobody gives a shit about 7 on 7 except you because you scam families out of money. What the fuck is a national 7/7 team? A team from Florida that travels out of state to play other teams without pads and linemen? You present yourself as dumber by the second. Incapable of assessing reality. Keep scamming and poaching players bum. You’ll never coach a real team. 7/7 is your max.