California preseason top 10

HurricaneNick

4 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

Southlake Carroll is my TX 6A state champ pick. I will be dying my hair blonde for the title game. 

🙂 Good luck if they decide to meet Duncanville again. 

I don’t think they’re going anywhere.

It would be nice to see North Shore vs. Southlake for a championship.

Although, Southlake might be a Division 2 lock this year. Horsefly or Frosty will probably know for sure.

12 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

Southlake Carroll is my TX 6A state champ pick. I will be dying my hair blonde for the title game. 

Look at me completely forgetting about Desoto. They’re supposed to be the threat next year but they may decide to run rampant early. 

They’ll be a team to watch for this year too.

7 minutes ago, SeaShells21 said:

🙂 Good luck if they decide to meet Duncanville again. 

I don’t think they’re going anywhere.

It would be nice to see North Shore vs. Southlake for a championship.

Although, Southlake might be a Division 2 lock this year. Horsefly or Frosty will probably know for sure.

If Southlake and Highland Park meet I will be in attendance. Could be a top 2 milf matchup in the country. I enjoyed last years game! 

• Haha 5

4 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

They let Raul Lara go for no valid reason... 

This man had LBP competing with MD,SJB,Cen10,MV and ETC but then the BOE and LBUSD did stupid Enrollment realignment and fired Lara... 

Pretty much. It should also be noted that LBP parents were extremely entitled. Beliving they should have been Natty champs every year with the talent they had. Also they believed their babies should have all been going to D-1 and if they weren't it was Rauls fault.

There was an article about it. Raul had parents sending him death threats, berating him, cursing at him and he was overwhelmed by the stress of the job. Football was a love for him, not an IMG Academy where they send their kids to the NFL. It was like having to deal with Lavar Ball type parents. Loud, rude, trying to undermine your position as HC,etc. LBP has no one but to themselves to blame.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Elliot Hulsez said:

Pretty much. It should also be noted that LBP parents were extremely entitled. Beliving they should have been Natty champs every year with the talent they had. Also they believed their babies should have all been going to D-1 and if they weren't it was Rauls fault.

There was an article about it. Raul had parents sending him death threats, berating him, cursing at him and he was overwhelmed by the stress of the job. Football was a love for him, not an IMG Academy where they send their kids to the NFL. It was like having to deal with Lavar Ball type parents. Loud, rude, trying to undermine your position as HC,etc. LBP has no one but to themselves to blame.

I hate to see shit like this... 

That man didnt deserve that...

20 hours ago, HurricaneNick said:

1. St. John of cheaters bosco f Steve clarkson and Louisville 🖕🍢

2. Mater Dei 🦁 🇺🇸

3. THE Corona Centennial Monarchs 🐕 

4. Mission Viejo 😈 

5. Santa Margarita 🦅 

6. De La Salle 👬(ptsd from LAD)

7. Cathedral Catholic ✝️

8. Folsom prison bleeeeewwwwzzz 🗝⛓

9. Los AL 🦁/🦅 (Griffin is half lion/half eagle. Read a book)

10. OLu 🤺

Left out/next up: San Juan Hills 🐎, Corona Del Mar 🔱🧜‍♂️, Edison ️, Long Beach Poly 🐇, San Mateo Serra 🙏

As good of a list as any...

Although, if Spring ball videos are to be believed, it appears that San Mateo Serra has rediscovered the forward pass.  You never know.  They have their season opener against Folsom (this will be the Bulldogs' second game) and follow that up with De La Salle.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Cal 14 said:

As good of a list as any...

Although, if Spring ball videos are to be believed, it appears that San Mateo Serra has rediscovered the forward pass.  You never know.  They have their season opener against Folsom (this will be the Bulldogs' second game) and follow that up with De La Salle.

It’s Going to be a Great Year in Nor Cal with DLS, Folsom and Serra going round Robin and on top of that, Folsom has PITT and DLS has SFMV who beat them last year!!!

Kudos to the Coaches for putting those games together and making a pseudo Nor Cal playoff for the open….

• Like 2

1 hour ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Distract him while I take first place

4 hours ago, SeaShells21 said:

You’ve been nice to me so I may spare you this Fall 😌

Freebird on the other hand may not be so lucky 🍀 

Put ur money where your mouth is , $40 bet each to who ever has the best pickem record after week one @Cossacks @HooverOutlaw

22 hours ago, HurricaneNick said:

1. St. John of cheaters bosco f Steve clarkson and Louisville 🖕🍢

2. Mater Dei 🦁 🇺🇸

3. THE Corona Centennial Monarchs 🐕 

4. Mission Viejo 😈 

5. Santa Margarita 🦅 

6. De La Salle 👬(ptsd from LAD)

7. Cathedral Catholic ✝️

8. Folsom prison bleeeeewwwwzzz 🗝⛓

9. Los AL 🦁/🦅 (Griffin is half lion/half eagle. Read a book)

10. OLu 🤺

Left out/next up: San Juan Hills 🐎, Corona Del Mar 🔱🧜‍♂️, Edison ️, Long Beach Poly 🐇, San Mateo Serra 🙏

I haven’t bothered to research it (so they might be crap this year), but Sierra Canyon? Or Amat?

20 minutes ago, MD87 said:

I haven’t bothered to research it (so they might be crap this year), but Sierra Canyon? Or Amat?

Amat’s young, should be pretty good in a year or two. Sierra canyon will take a step back from last year (they lost to every decent team they played). I could be way off in my rankings though 😂 really don’t know NorCal well enough outside of their top 3. Next up teams were the ones receiving some buzz around here and looked good to me at the 7on tourney. 

• Thanks 1