California hsfb where players get full articles for transferring. Guess where the expected destination is

Ga96

59 minutes ago, THEOC89 said:

Yes, while MD’s Current Team is Light on Transfers their hands are by no means clean in all this….

If this is true and the WR Kid is going there, he will be just another 1 semester FB transfer for MD…. Just like MD had Miller Miss Transfer in 2020 and he was only going to go there for the FB season then go to USC…. MD was desperate for a QB so they were going to go this route….

Now it seems like they are desperate for a WR and here we go again…. This is certainly not in the spirit of HS FB, but MD is Breaking no rules so it is what it is…..

Desperate for a wide receiver 😬 shout out to sondheimer for that narrative Lol

Wide receivers that were already on the roster before Dickey transferred 

Marcus Harris - offers from Georgia, Texas, Michigan, etc.

Jack Ressler - offers from USC, Ole Miss, Notre Dame, etc

Jonah Smith - offers from Notre Dame, Michigan, Oregon, etc

Nate Frazier - offers from USC, Oregon, ASU, etc

Kayden Dixon-Wyatt - Penn St & Arizona

Jordan Onuvughe - UNLV & Fordham 

Tight End also had 15 offers before committing to Texas. 

I’m sure I’m missing some others that have offers but the guys listed will play this fall. 

Thank God we found somebody that can play wideout. MD only had 7 FBS D1 caliber pass catchers on the roster! The wideout problem is now fixed. 😂

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

Desperate for a wide receiver 😬 shout out to sondheimer for that narrative Lol

Jordan Onuvughe - UNLV & Fordham 

Tight End also had 15 offers before committing to Texas. 

I’m sure I’m missing some others that have offers but the guys listed will play this fall. 

Thank God we found somebody that can play wideout. MD only had 7 FBS D1 caliber pass catchers on the roster! The wideout problem is now fixed. 😂

That’s Quite a List!!!…. So the real question is, if all those players are so talented, why is MD taking another 1 Semester FB transfer, especially when they don’t seem to need it based on your list…. 

The Fact that the VC Coach said he is transferring out of VC for “Non Athletic Reasons” also tells you there may be some eligibility issues as @Antt has stated with the kids grades….

Why would MD go though all this hassle?…. My guess is because he is a 5* #2 WR in the Country…. 🤣

16 minutes ago, THEOC89 said:

That’s Quite a List!!!…. So the real question is, if all those players are so talented, why is MD taking another 1 Semester FB transfer, especially when they don’t seem to need it based on your list…. 

The Fact that the VC Coach said he is transferring out of VC for “Non Athletic Reasons” also tells you there may be some eligibility issues as @Antt has stated with the kids grades….

Why would MD go though all this hassle?…. My guess is because he is a 5* #2 WR in the Country…. 🤣

Why is MD taking him? C’mon my man there’s not a program in the country that wouldn’t take the #2 receiver. 😂 If he shows up at Servite, Newport harbor, mission viejo, bosco, Los al, San Clemente etc they’re going to “take him”. MD can’t change grades for anyone or make an ineligible kid magically eligible. I don’t know if there’s any truth to that allegation. A Vegas insider knows what a kid from San Jose’s transcripts look like? If he’s ineligible in San Jose then he’s ineligible in Santa Ana. And if he’s ineligible to play HSFB then he can kiss the scholarships goodbye because if you aren’t eligible to pay high school football (2.0), you won’t be able to sign an athletic scholarship (2.3).The article also states that he is moving to Southern California and his former head coach said it was apparent that it was a better situation for his family. Your family moving to another area would in fact be a reason for a non-athletic transfer. That’s not as fun for the board though. So let’s just say that MD went to San Jose for an in home recruiting visit and then purchased his family a home in Orange County because MD desperately needed a wide receiver  🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, HurricaneNick said:

Why is MD taking him? C’mon my man there’s not a program in the country that wouldn’t take the #2 receiver. 😂 If he shows up at Servite, Newport harbor, mission viejo, bosco, Los al, San Clemente etc they’re going to “take him”. MD can’t change grades for anyone or make an ineligible kid magically eligible. I don’t know if there’s any truth to that allegation. A Vegas insider knows what a kid from San Jose’s transcripts look like? If he’s ineligible in San Jose then he’s ineligible in Santa Ana. And if he’s ineligible to play HSFB then he can kiss the scholarships goodbye because if you aren’t eligible to pay high school football (2.0), you won’t be able to sign an athletic scholarship (2.3).The article also states that he is moving to Southern California and his former head coach said it was apparent that it was a better situation for his family. Your family moving to another area would in fact be a reason for a non-athletic transfer. That’s not as fun for the board though. So let’s just say that MD went to San Jose for an in home recruiting visit and then purchased his family a home in Orange County because MD desperately needed a wide receiver  🤣

Come on bro I know a kud that was a 5 star from Vegas had grade problems but the college made it work for the elites they will find a way but I just don't want you guys to have to forfeit the season after taking care of business for us 

But if he's eligible it's definitely to late to have any chemistry with brown 

1 hour ago, HurricaneNick said:

Also I can't kill you guy's because we got 7 transfers but most have been here since the start of spring training in January and we don't have reporter's in Vegas that hate us as much as Eric does so we all said we wouldn't put the names out of respect for the coaches wishes I think 1 kid posted 

4 hours ago, HurricaneNick said:

Good Points!!!!….🤣

I Honestly have a hard time believing the Kid has Grade Issues…. VC is an Excellent School, there is no way they would let him fall behind, they would make sure he gets all the tutoring he needs to be prepared for College…. 

My guess is Since he is the #2 WR in the Country they are moving to So Cal to get him even more Notarity to create a NIL Bidding war for his College Services….

Heck!… I live in Nor Cal and And follow HSFB and I never even heard of this Dude until the MD rumors Started Flying!!!…. 🤣🤣

• Like 2

23 hours ago, SoCalFball said:

I mean at this point the two schools in SoCal act more like IMG and St Frances of the world then they do the local public school. It might be time for schools to band together and make a stand against this if CIF won’t do anything about it.

That's my whole point and then you have the fans and coaches thumping their chest about cheating to win. If we had 10+ star rated players move in there would be a meeting the next day and they fans would be calling for the coach to be fired.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, SoCalFball said:

I mean at this point the two schools in SoCal act more like IMG and St Frances of the world then they do the local public school. It might be time for schools to band together and make a stand against this if CIF won’t do anything about it.

We have the same problem with some schools in georgia mainly in north Ga. Lee county is the only one like that in south Ga. The ghsa turns a blind eye to it as well. The south Ga schools have threatened to leave in the past.

14 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

We have 300+ players from 9-12 at Lowndes and you wont find 10 transfers and damn sure not 10 D1 transfers. Same goes for 99.9% of the state of georgia. 

News flash: lowends is not attractive academically or for football. Half the school can’t read, the football program has won nothing significant in 15 years, and you can’t figure out why parents don’t want to send their kids there? 😂

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, THEOC89 said:

Good Points!!!!….🤣

I Honestly have a hard time believing the Kid has Grade Issues…. VC is an Excellent School, there is no way they would let him fall behind, they would make sure he gets all the tutoring he needs to be prepared for College…. 

My guess is Since he is the #2 WR in the Country they are moving to So Cal to get him even more Notarity to create a NIL Bidding war for his College Services….

Heck!… I live in Nor Cal and And follow HSFB and I never even heard of this Dude until the MD rumors Started Flying!!!…. 🤣🤣

Didn’t even think about NIL. Great point. He is still not officially enrolled at Mater Dei. 

Just now, Extremely Humble said:

Best part is both those kids are from NorCal and seniors. Hundreds of miles away. You think they’re moving for family reasons? 😂

This is an everyday thing with these privates especially the catholic schools. The fans are delusional. 

All I do is point out that this isn't really hsfb. These teams should not be respected or put on a pedestal for being glorified all star teams compared to real hsfb teams. 

48 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

Receiver was not going to be a weakness. I know you went to lowends where 49% of the student cannot read, but if you just gave reading a shot then you’d know I’ve already posted about the loaded WR room MD had. No recruiting going on whatsoever, you act like MD is paying for families to relocate. Do you want me to send you some MD gear? You’re a fan girl that loves talking about the Monarchs. 

46 minutes ago, Extremely Humble said:

Best part is both those kids are from NorCal and seniors. Hundreds of miles away. You think they’re moving for family reasons? 😂

His head coach at valley Christian said in the article that his family was moving for non-athletic reasons. Again, I know it’s easy to think that MD is paying for families to relocate to Orange County so they can play football. Actually it’s not easy to think because that’s just dumb. Kids family moved and the internet dorks are upset that he wants to play for the best program in his new area, Lol. Check out the article and read the direct quotes from VC’s head coach.

Here’s a funny tweet that was sent to me a couple of weeks ago. Grown man from North Carolina wishes he would’ve moved to OC to go to MD. I’m sure he was influenced by Bruce Rollinsons recruiting tactics and was NOT attracted to MD on his own. Lol. 

11 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

Receiver was not going to be a weakness. I know you went to lowends where 49% of the student cannot read, but if you just gave reading a shot then you’d know I’ve already posted about the loaded WR room MD had. No recruiting going on whatsoever, you act like MD is paying for families to relocate. Do you want me to send you some MD gear? You’re a fan girl that loves talking about the Monarchs. 

Get that guy sondheimer some MD Gear, dude has a raging hard on for everything MD, like that Cajun rat and the Bus Driver from the Trenches of Valdosta 

• Haha 1

On 7/22/2022 at 1:15 PM, SoCalFball said:

You want to separate so your team can win every year. There’s no secret how soft you are. Logan and his players aren’t scared but his fan boy is. Sad. There are two new Mater Dei transfers playing for corona centennial that DO NOT live in Corona. Both of them will probably start. Care to explain to the board how that happened? Or will you keep quiet because transfers to your school are legal and fine but transfers to other places are because of recruiting. 

E22C3D07-C1F3-4F3B-9C25-9B7048B83386.jpeg

19 minutes ago, FreeBird said:

Get that guy sondheimer some MD Gear, dude has a raging hard on for everything MD, like that Cajun rat and the Bus Driver from the Trenches of Valdosta 

He had no issues with Bosco ‘s top 100 receiver transfer (or any of their numerous other transfers) until it was reported that a kid is checking in to MD. I think he’s a virgin.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

You want to separate so your team can win every year. There’s no secret how soft you are. Logan and his players aren’t scared but his fan boy is. Sad. There are two new Mater Dei transfers playing for corona centennial that DO NOT live in Corona. Both of them will probably start. Care to explain to the board how that happened? Or will you keep quiet because transfers to your school are legal and fine but transfers to other places are because of recruiting. 

E22C3D07-C1F3-4F3B-9C25-9B7048B83386.jpeg

I have no problem explaining the difference to you and the board. You see the two transfers that we got were pushed out by your big time players at MD. Marco Coleman has 3 offers which are non power 5 and Seth Zamora has 0. Now the new WR at MD has plenty and majority of Bosco transfers have a bunch. So yes Cen10 get some transfers (Everyone knows that) but not transfers are alike is my end point. 

7 minutes ago, SoCalFball said:

I have no problem explaining the difference to you and the board. You see the two transfers that we got were pushed out by your big time players at MD. Marco Coleman has 3 offers which are non power 5 and Seth Zamora has 0. Now the new WR at MD has plenty and majority of Bosco transfers have a bunch. So yes Cen10 get some transfers (Everyone knows that) but not transfers are alike is my end point. 

Not a single person said Cen10 got a transfer of Dickeys caliber. Who still is not enrolled at Mater Dei by the way. Anyway, you’re saying MD and Bosco are operating like boarding schools and that couldn’t be further from the truth. You can be upset that top players want to play for top programs, but you have kids commuting from out of county to play for your public school. Tell the board what city/county Zamora commutes from. Conklin? Coleman? 3 varsity starters/contributors that don’t live within your enrollment district. Who knows about the other kids that didn’t transfer. If MD operates like a boarding school then its safe to say Cen10 operates more like a private school than the regular public school. Same with Los Al and the other top publics. Los al has gotten multiple transfer from MD that certainly aren’t from rossmoor Lol. I don’t blame the kids for figuring out how to play at the top public schools. I’ll listen to the whining when every kid on your roster lives within the school boundary. You want a split so you can win a title every year but ignore the fact that Cen10 could’ve beaten MD last year. Played MD far closer than Bosco and servite did. How does the ol IE public school do it? Enlighten us champ 😂

This is what I don't understand..  Its True Dickey is not at Mater Dei. The initial SB LIVE story chose to run with so called breaking news Dickey is CONFIRMED to Mater Dei. When the writer didn't confirm with MD/Rollo Dickey is enrolled at MD. Thats's Journalism 101. Confirm the facts. Too many writers these are all about getting the story out first.. 

I find it ironic, OC Register reporter Dan Albano tweeted out from Rollo, " Fake News".. Dickey not at MD. Since his Tweet not one mention of it. But yet, I still see people retweeting the same initial story, Dickey at MD.. 

Secondly, its not reported by Greg Biggins. Biggins usually first to release big time transfer news/stories, because he's so close to the kids with recruiting angle. Have we seen a story from Biggins?? Nope. 

But everyone in the Twitter verse, is so quick to jump on it .. even AFTER the fact its being denied. 

Sonderhiemer still making comments on this matter whining about MD and Bosco weaknesses. and getting the transfers they need. Again MD being lumped with Bosco, when they've had one in comparison to Bosco, Theres a difference, Bosco is actively seeking, MD isn't... I guess Sondenhmier doesn't follow Dan Albano.. because its funny, Eric is always talking about "fake news"..  and yet he's still fallen for it, without checking the facts, but I understand its hard for him these to actually contact MD after all the slander he's done.. 

• Like 1

On 7/22/2022 at 2:58 PM, HurricaneNick said:

...4 of the 5 are 2025 and 2026 guys.....1 guy is a 2024 guy.

mater dei needed that 2023 class guy who has proven himself else where.

1 minute ago, RedZone said:

...5 of the 6 are 2025 and 2026 guys.....1 guy is a 2024 guy.

mater dei needed that 2023 class guy who has proven himself else where.

2 are 2024, the guy you cut out is a 2023. Mater Dei didn’t need a receiver with all that talent. He’s not enrolled at Mater Dei either. That’s the beauty of the internet though, anyone can think the wide receiver group is a weakness with 6 D1 guys and they can also be upset about at Mater Dei over a kid that does not go to Mater Dei.