Ashli Babbitt was Murdered!

Slotback Right

51 minutes ago, dan in daytona said:

To imply that no one was going to follow her, at 5'2", through the breached barricade is asinine. The no balls, or at least smaller then her, big goons were right behind her. At what stage would deadly force be appropriate considering all were out of control felons looking to stop or disrupt a 200(+) year transition of power from one administration to another ?  How you so called conservative judgmental Patriots can so easily look the other way with this abomination is beyond me. The party of Lincoln is now firmly in the grasp of skinheads, neo-nazis, haters, deniers, wacko militias, and arrogant nationalist. History tells us your reign will be short lived. Population growth will shit can the like's of you and your brethren to the trash heap of irrelevance. Dinosaur, your time is coming.        

The stupidity in your post is awe-inspiring.

The Republican Party and the conservative movement are utterly recognizable to by those who followed them 10, 20, 30 and 40 years ago. Reagan would recognize and support the policies that exist today.

On the other hand, perhaps the biggest Democratic Party icon in living memory - JFK - would recoil in horror at the Democratic Party of today.

Look at the shifts just in the last 2-3 decades. A slight shift right for Republicans. A huge lurch to the looney left for you assholes.

59d7ac2b351ccfe5398b4a40?width=608&forma

Fishing in Troubled Waters: Political Polarization, Disruption, and  Geopolitics. - Olbios

BTW, Dumbass, you may have missed it, but minorities are getting fed up with your stupid bullshit and moving to the Republicans. Especially amongst Latinos.  And that's not all! Registered Republicans used to lag behind Dems in Florida. By over half-a-million just ten years ago? Now? They now have an advantage of well over three-hundred thousand.

Registered Republicans are gaining on the Dems in Pennsylvania also.

chart.png

While registered Democrats still outnumber registered Republicans by more than half a million in Pennsylvania - 4 million Democrats to 3.4 million Republicans as of March 28 - the long-held Democratic advantage continues to narrow and is on pace to be the smallest in a general election since 2005.

So, as they say back in the Old Country... "Fuck you and eat shit".

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

From CNN (of all places):

But while Democrats and Republicans may be further apart on policy than any of us can remember, that breakdown is not occurring along racial and gender lines as much as you might think.

The Times poll showed that Democrats were ahead by around 25 points among voters of color on the generic congressional ballot, which usually asks respondents some form of the following question: "If the elections for Congress were held today, would you vote for the Democratic or Republican party?" Democrats trailed among White voters on this same question by 10 points.
A 35-point racial gap is minuscule by historical standards.
I decided to investigate further by averaging polling data from CNN/SSRS, Fox, Marist College, Monmouth University and The New York Times.

The average showed Democrats up by 30 points among voters of color and losing White voters by 14 points -- a somewhat larger 44-point racial gap but still historically small.

In fact, it's the smallest divide this century.

For perspective, consider recent elections. The racial gap between White voters and voters of color in 2020 races for the US House was about 63 points, according to an average of CNN exit poll and Catalist data. It was about 64 points in the 2018 midterms.
Now look at exit poll data going back this century. I couldn't find a single year with a smaller difference between how White voters and voters of colors filled in their congressional ballots than what the polls are suggesting right now. The lowest was 55 points in 2004 and 2006.

The big reason for this shrinking gap is that voters of color are supporting Republicans at very high levels. The previous low watermark for the Democratic edge among voters of color in House elections this century was 40 points in 2004.
Republicans are currently doing 10 points better than their best year of 2004.
Part of why that is occurring is the changing demographic makeup of voters of color. They're a lot more Hispanic than they used to be. At the same time, they're a lot less Black. Hispanic voters don't support Democrats as much as Black voters.
But that's not all that's going on. Democratic support from Asian AmericanBlack and Hispanic voters is much lower than it has usually been. (See my previous analyses on these different parts of the electorate.)
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, concha said:

This tends to happen when someone hands you your ass.

3hOr.gif

stop with the jokes Don/Steve...2017?!?..LOL.you think Reagan would support the clowns in the republican party today Don?!?....the party of the BIG lie???...LOL....please stop trying to make sense.......it doesn't work for you...🤡

3hOr.gif

• Like 1

4 hours ago, DBP66 said:

LOL...you have no clue Don....how TALL was your girlfriend???...🤡

3hOr.gif

DBP, you're on to something. That 5'2" has the board Dingleberry in a hissy. I'm guessing (since this is a football site) it correlates from his playing days at Prep School High. He was a feisty 5'2" 220lb backup center that always meekly enjoyed hands between his legs. Add that to the weekly wet towel slaps on his pink ass from the showering seniors, and Psych 101 tells us he is both humiliated and aroused at the same time at the mere mention of 5'2". Strange guy that Concha.  

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, dan in daytona said:

Now you are the arbiter and final say in the use of deadly force. LOL Please.....I'm dying here   :)

Certainly not. That distinction goes to the Expert Witness Stan Kephart, who has testified in court more than 350 times as an expert witness on policing issues, as I mentioned in the opening post.

“My conclusion … based on what I saw and observed in the video clips is that Ashli Babbitt was murdered,” said Kephart, a 42-year veteran of law enforcement and former director of security for the 1984 Los Angeles Summer Olympics. He has testified on topics that include excessive force, police discipline, officer safety, and crowd control.

“She was shot and killed under color of authority by an officer who violated not only the law but his oath and committed an arrestable offense.”

Kephart said he saw nothing in the video evidence to indicate that Byrd should have felt his life was in danger or that he was at risk of serious harm from the 5-foot-2, 110-pound San Diego woman wrapped in a Trump flag.

“In order for lethal force to be authorized, the officer has to be able to articulate that he or she was in fear of losing his life, was about to be killed, or grievously injured,” Kephart said in the documentary. “There is nothing I saw in that film that would indicate that was possible or probable from what unfolded.”

https://www.theepochtimes.com/ashli-babbitt-was-murdered-under-the-color-of-authority-on-january-6-use-of-force-expert_4613702.html?utm_source=Goodevening&utm_campaign=gv-2022-07-25&utm_medium=email&est=ftApb01FiM190ki4kWdyd%2BcwdDAdvVXXVT1BWMTa9jp7Hnp60EspXq2fU60PJw%3D%3D

• Like 2

7 hours ago, dan in daytona said:

DBP, you're on to something. That 5'2" has the board Dingleberry in a hissy. I'm guessing (since this is a football site) it correlates from his playing days at Prep School High. He was a feisty 5'2" 220lb backup center that always meekly enjoyed hands between his legs. Add that to the weekly wet towel slaps on his pink ass from the showering seniors, and Psych 101 tells us he is both humiliated and aroused at the same time at the mere mention of 5'2". Strange guy that Concha.  

Danny sits at home fantasizing about high school homoerotic scenarios and then claims I'm the strange one. 🤡

Noted that Danny had absolutely zero to reply of substance after having his ass handed to him.

👍  🤣 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, concha said:

Danny sits at home fantasizing about high school homoerotic scenarios and then claims I'm the strange one. 🤡

Noted that Danny had absolutely zero to reply of substance after having his ass handed to him.

👍  🤣 

ass handed to him??...LOL...you must be confusing him with yourself Don....how TALL was your girl??....🤡

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

ass handed to him??...LOL...you must be confusing him with yourself Don....how TALL was your girl??....🤡

And Dumbass66 continues to prove what a value-add he is.

Maybe you have a fact and data-based refutation, unlike Danny?

We'll just give that a preemptive "No" because you are a useless dumbass.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, concha said:

And Dumbass66 continues to prove what a value-add he is.

Maybe you have a fact and data-based refutation, unlike Danny?

We'll just give that a preemptive "No" because you are a useless dumbass.

I provided all the facts needed Don.....a 2 year old can figure this one out...your girl was trespassing and threatening the lives of our elected officials....and she played "chicken" with a guy pointing a gun in her face....she attempted to enter the Camber and the cop did what NEEDED to be done....very simple....and no charges against the hero cop....despite your girl being 5'2"...LOL....🤡

• Like 2

7 hours ago, concha said:

👍  🤣 

You've ignored every logical or reasoned response I've given you since my discovery of this site when Dallas's football forum went away.  All you have is regurgitated BS. You don't warrant anything else.   

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Slotback Right said:

Certainly not. That distinction goes to the Expert Witness Stan Kephart, who has testified in court more than 350 times as an expert witness on policing issues, as I mentioned in the opening post.

“My conclusion … based on what I saw and observed in the video clips is that Ashli Babbitt was murdered,” said Kephart, a 42-year veteran of law enforcement and former director of security for the 1984 Los Angeles Summer Olympics. He has testified on topics that include excessive force, police discipline, officer safety, and crowd control.

“She was shot and killed under color of authority by an officer who violated not only the law but his oath and committed an arrestable offense.”

Kephart said he saw nothing in the video evidence to indicate that Byrd should have felt his life was in danger or that he was at risk of serious harm from the 5-foot-2, 110-pound San Diego woman wrapped in a Trump flag.

“In order for lethal force to be authorized, the officer has to be able to articulate that he or she was in fear of losing his life, was about to be killed, or grievously injured,” Kephart said in the documentary. “There is nothing I saw in that film that would indicate that was possible or probable from what unfolded.”

https://www.theepochtimes.com/ashli-babbitt-was-murdered-under-the-color-of-authority-on-january-6-use-of-force-expert_4613702.html?utm_source=Goodevening&utm_campaign=gv-2022-07-25&utm_medium=email&est=ftApb01FiM190ki4kWdyd%2BcwdDAdvVXXVT1BWMTa9jp7Hnp60EspXq2fU60PJw%3D%3D

Attorney Mark Schamel, defended LT. Byrd, saying Kephart’s conclusion was “unsupported and erroneous.”

“When Ms. Babbitt entered through the broken window and entered the inner protected area, wearing a backpack and refusing the verbal commands of multiple armed federal officers with weapons drawn, the threat she posed was clear and Lt. Byrd, as the first officer in the final line of defense, was absolutely justified in his use of force.” 

[ We could go at this all day with your selective outrage. Any other officer shootings bother you ? Please point one out from your hundreds of post.]

It's funny how these conservative Patriots always say if the guy only did what the Officer said they'd still be alive. All these right wing pricks have repeated that over and over. The suspect ran -Justified, fought- Justified, reached for something- Justified, thought he had a gun- Justified, and on, and on.........

Federal Officials, with guns drawn , order her over and over to stop. Why does white girl get a pass ?  You biased, hypocritical S. O. B's.  

10 hours ago, Slotback Right said:

If this guy is as credentialed as he claims, it was entirely irresponsible of him to make these statements. He's wrong, and it only feeds people who have to keep being angry about things that don't exist. Stop being angry about things that don't exist.

1 hour ago, dan in daytona said:

You've ignored every logical or reasoned response I've given you since my discovery of this site when Dallas's football forum went away.  All you have is regurgitated BS. You don't warrant anything else.   

Which add up to a grand total of zero.

As in my above post, I included facts to shoot down the ignorant shit you yank outcha ass.

41 minutes ago, concha said:

Which add up to a grand total of zero.

As in my above post, I included facts to shoot down the ignorant shit you yank outcha ass.

LOL..facts??...you had one fact correct Don....your girl was 5'2"....that's it....you took a swing and missed on the rest champ...not even close...you got your ass handed to you.....once again....🤡

• Like 1