Ashli Babbitt was Murdered!

Slotback Right

2 hours ago, concha said:

Noted that neither imbecile can point out exactly what I "missed" on.

you blamed her death on her just being present....in the wrong place at the wrong time....you failed to mention that she was in the process of entering the Chamber through a broken window with a gun in her face and the cop telling her to stop and you never explained what she was doing there?... but we all know her height.....🤡

• Like 2

2 hours ago, DBP66 said:

you blamed her death on her just being present....in the wrong place at the wrong time....you failed to mention that she was in the process of entering the Chamber through a broken window with a gun in her face and the cop telling her to stop and you never explained what she was doing there?... but we all know her height.....🤡

How are your antifa and attended Bosco and was a correction officer 

• Like 1

Just now, GoBigBlack said:

But he did point it out. You missed on everything but her height. The shooting was justified, and you're once again commenting on a topic you clearly know nothing about.

No. He chucked out a bunch of mental and verbal vomit.

He claimed she "..played 'chicken' with a guy pointing a gun in her face". Wrong. She was blindsided by a shot from her extreme left from about eight feet away. Apparently neither you nor Dumbass66 have seen the video of what actually happened.

Prior to her killing, there were three or four security guys who were blocking the doors and were not being physically assaulted by the dozen or so protestors. Those guys mysteriously just decided to go away. Ever seen an explanation?

Babbitt, all 5'2" of her, was the only one making it through the windows/doors when she was shot.  She wasn't near the cop who smoked her and in no position to threaten him.

You "clearly" know shit.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, concha said:

He claimed she "..played 'chicken' with a guy pointing a gun in her face". Wrong. She was blindsided by a shot from her extreme left from about eight feet away. Apparently neither you nor Dumbass66 have seen the video of what actually happened.

Prior to her killing, there were three or four security guys who were blocking the doors and were not being physically assaulted by the dozen or so protestors. Those guys mysteriously just decided to go away. Ever seen an explanation?

Babbitt, all 5'2" of her, was the only one making it through the windows/doors when she was shot.  She wasn't near the cop who smoked her and in no position to threaten him.

You "clearly" know shit.

"guys mysteriously .....go away"....Democratic Conspiracy...ooh.

"(she) was the only one making it through the window(s)".....yeah, none of those morons were going to follow..( LOL ) 

" She wasn't near the cop that smoked her" ....8 ft.  is what you said in your 2nd sentence....2 maybe 3 seconds away.

You're a life long, law and order Conservative. Outside of this little 5'2" 110 lb. white female, the police shooting's  of non-complying black males never seems to bother you. I never remember you saying anymore then they should have obeyed the officer. If they had, they'd be alive today. Why is she different ?  Her race ?  Her gender ?  Her size ?  Her cause ?   

* Slopback, chime in. You've ignored that same question for days. Why only her ?  

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, DBP66 said:

Hey man, I just want to thank you for fighting the hateful ignorance on this board day after day. I don't know how you do it when the odds ( and numbers ) are generally against you. I'm good for a few days, then I got to go away. Keep up the fight, see you in a bit.... Peace

Edit - World Citizen, help this brother out  :)

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

11 hours ago, concha said:

You "clearly" know shit.

LOL..LOL...she was blindsided huh??....3-4 mysterious security guards huh??...part of the 'deep state" I presume??...so she was shot because of her size??... because she was the only one able to fit through the window??...how did that work out??....she wasn't threating the cop??..how about the people he was protecting champ??...maybe she shouldn't have taken part in the deadly riot??....all 5'2" of her....but she will go down as hero to clowns like you...just like the child with gun...your boy Kyle Rittenhaus...🤡

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

It amazes me how this is a "justified" shooting in the current Dem playbook. Was she unarmed? Did she pose an immediate threat to anyone? Did she threaten anyone harm? hmmmm....if the races where reversed and this exact scenario happened in any major city your side would be burning the place down by now. Hypocrites....carry on. 

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Warrior said:

It amazes me how this is a "justified" shooting in the current Dem playbook. Was she unarmed? Did she pose an immediate threat to anyone? Did she threaten anyone harm? hmmmm....if the races where reversed and this exact scenario happened in any major city your side would be burning the place down by now. Hypocrites....carry on. 

I hate these people so much, these are the people that promote violence, never say a peep or creates a thread when an officer gets shot or a lil kid gets murdered, not one word, but  when a criminal shoots at police then police kill shooter then people protesting cause the cops shot the criminal, these people are the scum of the Earth , can’t help these loonies 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

6 hours ago, dan in daytona said:

"guys mysteriously .....go away"....Democratic Conspiracy...ooh.

"(she) was the only one making it through the window(s)".....yeah, none of those morons were going to follow..( LOL ) 

" She wasn't near the cop that smoked her" ....8 ft.  is what you said in your 2nd sentence....2 maybe 3 seconds away.

You're a life long, law and order Conservative. Outside of this little 5'2" 110 lb. white female, the police shooting's  of non-complying black males never seems to bother you. I never remember you saying anymore then they should have obeyed the officer. If they had, they'd be alive today. Why is she different ?  Her race ?  Her gender ?  Her size ?  Her cause ?   

* Slopback, chime in. You've ignored that same question for days. Why only her ?  

1)  So, you don't have an answer. Got it. Gotta tell ya, I'm shocked. 🤡

2)  We'll never know.  she made it half way and was killed.  She was no physical threat at all. And the cop who smoked her had been watching earlier as the protestors (including her) DID NOT physically assault the security guys blocking the doors. You are truly a keen intellect. 🤣

3) See 2 above, dumbass.

4) Let me get this straight... You are so fucking stupid and bereft of thought and argument that you are now comparing a tiny woman this cop had observed NOT attacking security to grown-ass men actually physically resisting arrest, assaulting cops, reaching for weapons...?

0daeukg0a5n71.gif?width=320&auto=webp&s=

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

5 hours ago, dan in daytona said:

Hey man, I just want to thank you for fighting the hateful ignorance on this board day after day. I don't know how you do it when the odds ( and numbers ) are generally against you. I'm good for a few days, then I got to go away. Keep up the fight, see you in a bit.... Peace

Edit - World Citizen, help this brother out  :)

He doesn't do it.

He clicks on the laughing emoji 100x a day and posts stupid.

Peace.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Warrior said:

She didn't assault any security when they blocked the door. Just like the (only) dozen or so protesters with her at the time. 

She was was not near the cop when he killed her.

She was not armed.

Danny the Dumbass says she was only 2-3 seconds away.  As you point out, I don't ever remember Danny the Dumbass chiming in with this little justification of a defensive shooting before. Can you imagine?

Deputy Dogood: "Well, Captain, a small crowd of a dozen or so people were within about a 2 second distance from me hurling abuse and acting aggressive, so I smoked them all"

Captain Danny the Dumbass:  "Sounds legit, Deputy. Those women and kids asked for it."

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

6 minutes ago, concha said:

She didn't assault any security when they blocked the door. Just like the (only) dozen or so protesters with her at the time. 

She was not armed.

Danny the Dumbass says she was only 2-3 seconds away.  As you point out, I don't ever remember Danny the Dumbass chiming in with this little justification of a defensive shooting before. Can you imagine?

Deputy Dogood: "Well, Captain, a small crowd of a dozen or so people were within about a 2 second distance from me hurling abuse and acting aggressive, so I smoked them all"

Captain Danny the Dumbass:  "Sounds legit, Deputy. Those women and kids asked for it."

Don’t bother these lefty Loonies idol the most POS people

2389348B-51A2-4D12-87A9-F7CCD006ACB2.jpeg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Warrior said:

she was just in the "wrong place at the wrong time" huh....she wasn't disobeying a cops order??....like all the people we see on TV getting shot and killed for disobeying a cop's orders....she gets a pass because she wasn't holding a gun at the time?...what was her purpose as she was tresspassing?....to "HANG MIKE PENCE" like they were chanting??....the cop should have let her enter the camber and not protect our elected officials??

• Like 1

1 hour ago, concha said:

1)  So, you don't have an answer. Got it. Gotta tell ya, I'm shocked. 🤡

2)  We'll never know.  she made it half way and was killed.  She was no physical threat at all. And the cop who smoked her had been watching earlier as the protestors (including her) DID NOT physically assault the security guys blocking the doors. You are truly a keen intellect. 🤣

3) See 2 above, dumbass.

4) Let me get this straight... You are so fucking stupid and bereft of thought and argument that you are now comparing a tiny woman this cop had observed NOT attacking security to grown-ass men actually physically resisting arrest, assaulting cops, reaching for weapons...?

0daeukg0a5n71.gif?width=320&auto=webp&s=

LOL..."tiny women"....she was a tough veteran Don...remember?...please stop with the drama....🤡

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, concha said:

She was not armed.

did she disobey a cops order to stop....yes...and she got shot for it...just like what we see every night on TV with people being shot for disobeying a cops order....and what would she have done when she got in there Don??....have a meet and greet with our elected officials??....or try and kill them like they were chanting??...the cop should have let her in and kept his fingers crossed nothing bad happened??....after all she was only 5"2" right??....🤡

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, concha said:

I actually am coming to appreciate the openness of these imbeciles.

Let's play it back to them next time some thug gets smoked by a policeman (probably for actually resisting arrest, assault etc). The hypocrisy will be hilarious.

an "imbecile" would be someone who tries to justify her actions.....like you Don...🤡

• Like 1

Just now, DBP66 said:

an imbecile would be someone who tries to justify her actions.....like you Don...🤡

Of course, Imbecile won't be able to point to where I supposedly tried "to justify her actions".  He is so intellectually limited he can't differentiate between "she was breaking the law" (not disputed) and "she deserved to be killed".

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 minute ago, concha said:

Of course, Imbecile won't be able to point to where I supposedly tried "to justify her actions".  He is so intellectually limited he can't differentiate between "she was breaking the law" (not disputed) and "she deserved to be killed".

this whole thread you've made the cop out to be the bad guy for shooting a 5'2" women...don't play dumb Don...it comes naturally to you!....🤡

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, concha said:

She was blindsided by a shot from her extreme left from about eight feet away. Apparently neither you nor Dumbass66 have seen the video of what actually happened.

No she wasn't. She was shot entering the threshold of a doorway that led to a hallway. When you enter a hallway, everything comes from in front of you. Regardless, whether it was in the side, behind, or the front, that is all irrelevant.

Prior to her killing, there were three or four security guys who were blocking the doors and were not being physically assaulted by the dozen or so protestors.

Cool. Irrelevant.

Those guys mysteriously just decided to go away. Ever seen an explanation?

No. But it sounds like you're suggesting a conspiracy. Can't wait to hear about it.

1. You mention her height often. Let me put the nail in that coffin -- IRRELEVANT

2. Whether she was "near or not"? Irrelevant

3. Whether she was a threat to the officer or not? Irrelevant

You "clearly" know shit.

Clearly far more than you.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, concha said:

so the cop shouldn't have shot and he should have let her enter and hoped for the best??...got ya!....🤡

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Warrior said:

None of the answers to any of those questions you asked are relevant. None of the questions apply.

Just now, DBP66 said:

this whole thread you've made the cop out to be the bad guy for shooting a 5'2" women...don't play dumb Don...it comes naturally to you!....🤡

A psych student could do a cool paper on you.  A guy who revels in advertising his ignorance and stupidity.

Where did I justify her behavior?

C'mon dipshit. You can do it.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, concha said:

A psych student could do a cool paper on you.  A guy who revels in advertising his ignorance and stupidity.

Where did I justify her behavior?

C'mon dipshit. You can do it.

if the cop was at fault as you claim then she had to be innocent....all 5'2" of her....right Don?....🤡