Ashli Babbitt was Murdered!

Slotback Right

On 7/29/2022 at 5:43 PM, dan in daytona said:

No asshole. I'm not advocating death for non-compliance. I'm pointing out the hypocrisy you rednecks have when it's a little white girl that gets killed by ignoring orders to stop by numerous officers. Many minority men are shot in the back while running from police. And never a peep or a negative acknowledgment from you, Concha, FreeBird, Slopback, or any other P.O.S. Why does this death trump all the others ?  I'm a lefty, I've never had a love for the police, and it doesn't start now. It's you racist F's that piss me off. I wish death on no one......even a little white girl. Comprehend ?    

Haha…this is Great. You know when the name calling starts you’ve won the argument. 

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, dan in daytona said:

Wrong again. I enjoy the labeling and name calling most of all. The intellectual part goes over your head. For you, I got to go Low...... 

On the contrary your side is wrong again. You wouldn’t know the “intellectual” part if it cracked you in the head. Which might actually help you long run. 

As always no one changes the others mind. 

7 hours ago, Warrior said:

your side is wrong again

Not according to the investigations by the USCP and DOJ. Investigations conducted by people who, you know, were actually trained and have experience in law enforcement, know the rules, laws, and procedures, and have information you don't. Everybody with a clue says it's your side that is wrong... 

We know, we know... they were corrupt lib neverTrump TDSers who are trying to take down freedom and groom kids. Can't trust anyone who doesn't agree with you.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, GoBigBlack said:

Not according to the investigations by the USCP and DOJ. Investigations conducted by people who, you know, were actually trained and have experience in law enforcement, know the rules, laws, and procedures, and have information you don't. Everybody with a clue says it's your side that is wrong... 

We know, we know... they were corrupt lib neverTrump TDSers who are trying to take down freedom and groom kids. Can't trust anyone who doesn't agree with you.

You do realize the shooter declined any interview from the Justice Department for their investigation. Also, the DOJ would not move this to a grand jury instead dismissed without further investigations or interviews. 

• Thumbs Down 1

13 hours ago, Warrior said:

You do realize the shooter declined any interview from the Justice Department for their investigation. Also, the DOJ would not move this to a grand jury instead dismissed without further investigations or interviews. 

I'm assuming that you're younger than I. Below is a famous quote, for your reading enjoyment, about "Grand Jury Indictments." 

What does you can indict a ham sandwich mean :
Since, traditionally, the defense doesn't get a say, it's pretty easy to get a grand jury to indict someone in most cases. In fact, it's so easy in most cases that a former New York state chief judge, Sol Wachtler, famously remarked that a prosecutor could persuade a grand jury to “indict a ham sandwich.”

2 hours ago, dan in daytona said:
I'm assuming that you're younger than I. Below is a famous quote, for your reading enjoyment, about "Grand Jury Indictments." 

What does you can indict a ham sandwich mean :
Since, traditionally, the defense doesn't get a say, it's pretty easy to get a grand jury to indict someone in most cases. In fact, it's so easy in most cases that a former New York state chief judge, Sol Wachtler, famously remarked that a prosecutor could persuade a grand jury to “indict a ham sandwich.”

I doubt the age thing, most tend to lean right as they age and become more aware of economics and personal responsibility. Likely the same 50+ DOJ officials involved in this that came out prior to the 2020 election that Hunter's laptop was all Russian disinformation. They are an honest, unbiased group. 

8 hours ago, Warrior said:

I doubt the age thing, most tend to lean right as they age and become more aware of economics and personal responsibility. Likely the same 50+ DOJ officials involved in this that came out prior to the 2020 election that Hunter's laptop was all Russian disinformation. They are an honest, unbiased group. 

I don't know about all the honest, unbiased, disinformation pertaining to DOJ officials, or Hunter's crimes and misdemeanors. Like most of Trump's legal issues who really cares. It's all politics. And the wealthy hired guns (lawyers) run circles around the prosecutors, be they career professionals or newbies straight out of law school. Our country has two justice systems, one for the poor and disenfranchised, and one for rich and/or connected. And a change in the administration has never made much of a difference. Like most I'm more conservative then 30-40 yrs ago. Can't speak for my female peers but most I know are still fighting a cause or belief with much more energy and enthusiasm then I'd care to give. Live and learn. Peace.    

6 hours ago, dan in daytona said:

I don't know about all the honest, unbiased, disinformation pertaining to DOJ officials, or Hunter's crimes and misdemeanors. Like most of Trump's legal issues who really cares. It's all politics. And the wealthy hired guns (lawyers) run circles around the prosecutors, be they career professionals or newbies straight out of law school. Our country has two justice systems, one for the poor and disenfranchised, and one for rich and/or connected. And a change in the administration has never made much of a difference. Like most I'm more conservative then 30-40 yrs ago. Can't speak for my female peers but most I know are still fighting a cause or belief with much more energy and enthusiasm then I'd care to give. Live and learn. Peace.    

Of course you don't know about the honest or unbiased disinformation from the DOJ officials about Hunter's laptop and the Big Guy just before the election of 2020' they and big tech wanted it that way. Look at how many people where banned if even posting about it - shoot a Newspaper was banned. Now we know it's wasn't Russian propaganda and in fact it's all true. 

For most of the country I'll agree two justices systems for the have/have nots, but in Washington not so much. It has two justices systems no doubt. One if your name or ideas have an R next to it and one if it has a D. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Warrior said:

Of course you don't know about the honest or unbiased disinformation from the DOJ officials about Hunter's laptop and the Big Guy just before the election of 2020' they and big tech wanted it that way. Look at how many people where banned if even posting about it - shoot a Newspaper was banned. Now we know it's wasn't Russian propaganda and in fact it's all true. 

For most of the country I'll agree two justices systems for the have/have nots, but in Washington not so much. It has two justices systems no doubt. One if your name or ideas have an R next to it and one if it has a D. 

Truth be told, I really don't follow this stuff as close as it may appear. My opinions were formed decades ago. If I read something I don't like, I respond. It's as simple as that. I'm not up on the details. I have other interests. As the years go by it seems as I've heard it all before. Names change, parties change, circumstances change. It's all American politics. Neither party is beyond reproach. They deserve each other. Same goes for us, the citizens.   

• Like 1

On 7/29/2022 at 5:57 PM, concha said:

You said "does not apply". That would mean police would not need to worry about use of force rules in situations like the BLM riots. Which would thus result in carnage if the police behaved like Babbitt's killer.

And if I said "does not apply the same way, it's actually much more restrictive"? You would have still taken your same stance, I'm sure. You're literally arguing that context does not matter in language. 

Just now, GoBigBlack said:

And if I said "does not apply the same way, it's actually much more restrictive"? You would have still taken your same stance, I'm sure. You're literally arguing that context does not matter in language. 

Communicate clearly. I'm arguing that you said something very clear and simple: "does not apply". Now you're dancing.

On 7/31/2022 at 8:50 PM, Warrior said:

I didn't know that, but that's not surprising... it's literally that crystal clear that the shooting was 100% justified. 

• Haha 1

It's not when name calling begins that an argument is lost. Some people earn and deserve certain titles. It's when one side starts intentionally misquoting and mischaracterizing the words of the other because they know they're wrong or lack the knowledge or intelligence to know they're wrong. Either way, they cannot discuss anything beyond what they're told to think.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

55 minutes ago, GoBigBlack said:

It's not when name calling begins that an argument is lost. Some people earn and deserve certain titles. It's when one side starts intentionally misquoting and mischaracterizing the words of the other because they know they're wrong or lack the knowledge or intelligence to know they're wrong. Either way, they cannot discuss anything beyond what they're told to think.

You hit the nail on the head!....when Concha gets upset he starts with the name calling...just like a child...he's been doing this act for a long time...he's so good at it I call him Don Rickles!....😉