What’s up everybody.

2 hours ago, DillardPanthers954 said:

I’m new to the board, im a ft Lauderdale Dillard high alum , avid supporter & former player.

looking forward to talking some football with you guys & learning about other football programs outside the state of Florida. 

Welcome 

15 minutes ago, DillardPanthers954 said:

Where are they located ? And also are they known as a powerhouse in their respective community ?

In the hills of Austin, TX. And yes, only school to win five titles in a row in Texas HS football history. And our 2008 team… don’t even get me started. 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, DillardPanthers954 said:

Appreciate the love y’all. What schools do you guys support ?

Welcome bud!   I went to STA back in the day.    So good to see Dillard making a comeback.   Hopefully Ely can as well.   Dillard, Ely, DFB, Plantation, STA were all near the same level back then.     The emergence and rise of the smaller privates has really put a hurting to some of the big publics.    

16 minutes ago, 954gator said:

Welcome bud!   I went to STA back in the day.    So good to see Dillard making a comeback.   Hopefully Ely can as well.   Dillard, Ely, DFB, Plantation, STA were all near the same level back then.     The emergence and rise of the smaller privates has really put a hurting to some of the big publics.    

DFB and Ely likely won't be good for a while, I think biggest problem is Ely just has too much turnover at the coaching level to keep kids in the door 

Plantation and Dillard should be solid as is STA

8 hours ago, Cossacks said:

Who was that? Don’t remember them.

He had Dillard in his name too. Seems like he was one that asked to have his profile deleted at some point. I went back to look for it and it's gone now. 

People used to give him a bit of a hard time because his team had fallen off from being worthy of a lot of discussion at the time. 

Welcome, my team is West Monroe, LA used to be a power 20 years ago, these days not so much.

But we will play a team from your area this year, South Broward is coming up to play at Rebel Stadium.  We have also played American Heritage and Cocoa Beach in the past

4 hours ago, Reb72 said:

Welcome, my team is West Monroe, LA used to be a power 20 years ago, these days not so much.

But we will play a team from your area this year, South Broward is coming up to play at Rebel Stadium.  We have also played American Heritage and Cocoa Beach in the past

Nice to meet you my guy , and playing south broward this year that should be a good game. Have you guys made a deep playoff run recently?

• Like 1