Tell us the miracles of vaccines again lol

FreeBird

The “real miracle” in as much as vaccine and diagnostic test kit producers are concerned, was the disease itself.  People can look at the efficacy numbers from whatever perspective they want and feel happy about how they perceive the impact of the vaccines, feeling absolutely certain that those that don’t share their view are wrong.  There’s a lot of conflicting, misleading, and “missing” information. 

But there is a data set that is indisputable.  The vaccine producers, investors, and a lot of their inside governmental supporters became afflicted with severe wealth.

Covid -19 was a real, “shot in the arm” for many.  

Now, go get your booster, and don’t forget to bring the kids too! 

8 hours ago, On2whls said:

People can look at the efficacy numbers from whatever perspective they want and feel happy about how they perceive the impact of the vaccines

Please give examples. If I want to take the perspective of someone who thinks vaccines really effective and are the only answer, what does that look like? In contrast, if I want to take the perspective of someone who thinks vaccines don't do anything at all and are nothing but a money making scheme, what would that look like? 

I just wanna know what happened to the the hundreds of years of teaching us our immune system then Covid comes along and we’re told our immune systems suck, fuck that , I had Covid 1 time and haven’t been sick ssince 2019, I ain’t trying to hear that every one’s immune System needs this vaccine 

• Like 1

On 7/31/2022 at 8:33 PM, FreeBird said:

I just wanna know what happened to the the hundreds of years of teaching us our immune system then Covid comes along and we’re told our immune systems suck, fuck that , I had Covid 1 time and haven’t been sick ssince 2019, I ain’t trying to hear that every one’s immune System needs this vaccine 

The vaccine is a rush trial experiment created on the fly. It was especially rushed more than any other drug in history not because of the China/Fauci Virus, but because they stood to make billions of dollars from it. 

Usually drugs go through much more rigorous trials and testing. It takes a lot more time. And they still fuck up sometimes and get hit with class action lawsuits. And that’s with a ton more studying and testing. 

this was rushed at break neck speed and it didn’t matter the effect because they were gonna make profit of billions no matter how effective, and they were immune from liability. It was a dream come true for big Pharma. 

I get they needed to rush, but that doesn’t take away from the fact that it was rushed and no one knows the long term side effects and is lying if they pretended to. 

The funniest thing about the vaccine is the sheep who got 4 shots, still caught Covid, and blamed the “anti-vaxxers” for it 😂😂😂

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Another funny thing is these sheep got stuck with some experiment solely on the word of politicians who stand to profit heavily on this money laundering scheme. Lol. 

I just wanna know where Fauci is, we went from seeing him 3 times a day to him being MIA, I ain’t complaining cause I don’t wanna see that fool, just Odd he’s no where to be found 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, FreeBird said:

I just wanna know where Fauci is, we went from seeing him 3 times a day to him being MIA, I ain’t complaining cause I don’t wanna see that fool, just Odd he’s no where to be found 

Don't forget the CNN China/Fauci Covid death tracker? That thing disappeared quick once Good Ol' Uncle Joe was in office. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Warrior said:

Don't forget the CNN China/Fauci Covid death tracker? That thing disappeared quick once Good Ol' Uncle Joe was in office. 

My they had that shit on every channel like it was the Olympics counting metals per country 

it’s not funny  but it’s comical at the same time, this is the same administration that said border walls are racist but is currently building a wall same administration that is literally rewriting the definition of recession so thier administration doesn’t look bad at elections, inflation can’t even say what a woman is cause they afraid of losing the LGBTQPlus community 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Obama telling every mental patient that they are normal and special and every other person is at fault for not accepting their mental condition is what started a lot of this chaos. 

instead of telling a dude, take that fucking dress off you (insert a slur that can get me banned)!!! You need testosterone therapy. Your a dude and there’s nothing you can do to change that!! They catered to the illness, and now we are seeing the bitter results. A genderdless society where womxn don’t exist anymore. Lol

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Obama telling every mental patient that they are normal and special and every other person is at fault for not accepting their mental condition is what started a lot of this chaos. 

instead of telling a dude, take that fucking dress off you (insert a slur that can get me banned)!!! You need testosterone therapy. Your a dude and there’s nothing you can do to change that!! They catered to the illness, and not we are seeing the bitter results. A genderdless society where womxn don’t exist anymore. Lol

Wait until schools start requiring the kids to dress gender neutral. Oh yeah Gender-Neutral is big business in the fashion industry today..lol

Why is gender-neutral clothing so expensive? | Mashable

Abercrombie's New Gender-Neutral Collection Isn't Neutral; It's Lazy | Them

Pink reveals she's raising her children as gender neutral | SBS Sexuality

Rise of the gender-neutral fashion - Apparel Resources India

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, OldTerrapin said:

Wait until schools start requiring the kids to dress gender neutral. Oh yeah Gender-Neutral is big business in the fashion industry today..lol

Why is gender-neutral clothing so expensive? | Mashable

Abercrombie's New Gender-Neutral Collection Isn't Neutral; It's Lazy | Them

Pink reveals she's raising her children as gender neutral | SBS Sexuality

Rise of the gender-neutral fashion - Apparel Resources India

I was in the mall the other day with my wife and we went into an Abercrombie and Fitch store, and the ad on the wall had some fat mixed lady on it. I was like whoa!! A&F used to only come in size small and extra small. And it was only for white people. Lol. I never seen a black person wearing that shit. Lol. Seeing that fat lady on the ad gave me a culture shock. We are truly living in a alternate universe where everything is the exact opposite of normal reality 

6 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

I was in the mall the other day with my wife and we went into an Abercrombie and Fitch store, and the ad on the wall had some fat mixed lady on it. I was like whoa!! A&F used to only come in size small and extra small. And it was only for white people. Lol. I never seen a black person wearing that shit. Lol. Seeing that fat lady on the ad gave me a culture shock. We are truly living in a alternate universe where everything is the exact opposite of normal reality 

Jerry Seinfeld called it..

Bizzaro World

The Whole System Is Breaking Down Seinfeld GIF - The Whole System Is  Breaking Down Seinfeld System - Discover & Share GIFs

YARN | Up is down, down is up. | Seinfeld (1993) - S08E03 The Bizarro Jerry  | Video gifs by quotes | 9287629b | 紗

Bizarro World Seinfeld GIFs | Tenor

• Haha 1

So “numbers” are coming out from all the people who profit from the scam. Let me guess. The numbers just so happen to be exactly what they need them to be to magically keep the con going? Keep the fear instilled in the sheep. Lol. Got it. 

It’s why so many people were censored for “covid misinformation” even though all the “misinformation” ended up being true. Because that “misinformation” was fucking up their hustle

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

the "deep state" of course...the ones who started this virus thing to being with!!.....🤡

You are the perfect dumbass that keeps their operation going strong. Problem is there is too many just like you. 

The type of dumbass who was wearing two masks outside the day CNN told them to

• Like 2
  • Haha 1