Tell us the miracles of vaccines again lol

FreeBird

2 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

You are the perfect dumbass that keeps their operation going strong. Problem is there is too many just like you. 

The type of dumbass who was wearing two masks outside the day CNN told them to

the only place the "deep state" exists is in the mind of you silly Trumpers....😉

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

the only place the "deep state" exists is in the mind of you silly Trumpers....😉

I would call it the shallow state being that are out in the open with it all. People like Comey, Strozk, Clapper, Brennan, etc etc had the “insurance plan” in place. They said it out loud because who is gonna police the police? 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

I would call it the shallow state being that are out in the open with it all. People like Comey, Strozk, Clapper, Brennan, etc etc had the “insurance plan” in place. They said it out loud because who is gonna police the police? 

they were dedicated Civil servants made out to be the bad guys by Fox news and you believe them....and you guys got your own "deep state" going...Hawley-Cruz and Co were in on the act...they challenged the states results like good little lying sheep.....🤡

• Haha 2

14 hours ago, DBP66 said:

they were dedicated Civil servants made out to be the bad guys by Fox news and you believe them....and you guys got your own "deep state" going...Hawley-Cruz and Co were in on the act...they challenged the states results like good little lying sheep.....🤡

They were partisan bad faith actors who got smoked out for what they were. Traitors to their country. 

Just now, Nolebull813 said:

We will never know the real death numbers because hospitals were cooking the books. These are the numbers we do know though 

2E2D81E6-16EE-4030-870E-11E022B8F516.jpeg

you guys got a conspiracy for everything...LOL...the vaccines are working champ...sorry for the bad news....🤡

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

you guys got a conspiracy for everything...LOL...the vaccines are working champ...sorry for the bad news....🤡

Not getting vaccinated works even better, ur immune system is gonna be shot cause every 6 months you gotta get a booster  vaccine shot 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, FreeBird said:

Not getting vaccinated works even better, ur immune system is gonna be shot cause every 6 months you gotta get a booster  vaccine shot 

you take your chances thinking that way....the only reason I got the vaccine was because of the long-term effects of this virus...I'm not letting a virus affect me longer than needed....😉

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

You have no idea. When billions are at stake, I’m not taking the word of the weasels set to profit from it. 

I have no love for Big Pharma...I know how much they make at our expense. Things changed when Bush signed legislation that let them advertise their products...that's when people started "self-medicating"...waking into a Dr.'s office and asking for a drug they saw on T.V....but in this situation they were the good guys who saved many lives...It was very scary being in the NYC metro area when  it started...believe me...I knew several people who died from it. There is no conspiracy here. The FDA took their time and waited for the trails to be confirmed to give their approval...you need to "trust" your gov't sometimes.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, DBP66 said:

I have no love for Big Pharma...I know how much they make at our expense. Things changed when Bush signed legislation that let them advertise their products...that's when people started "self-medicating"...waking into a Dr.'s office and asking for a drug they saw on T.V....but in this situation they were the good guys who saved many lives...It was very scary being in the NYC metro area when  it started...believe me...I knew several people who died from it. There is no conspiracy here. The FDA took their time and waited for the trails to be confirmed to give their approval...you need to "trust" your gov't sometimes.

The founding fathers warned me about people like you 

2 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

The founding fathers warned me about people like you 

the founding fathers would be rolling over in their graves if they knew the republican party of today is based on a lie about an election being "stolen"...and they'd call people like you traitors...😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

58 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

the founding fathers would be rolling over in their graves if they knew the republican party of today is based on a lie about an election being "stolen"...and they'd call people like you traitors...😉

Republicans felt emboldened by the countless democrats who spread the original big lie about George W Bush not being the rightful President. Same when Trump became President. You literally had millions of people denying it and left wing politicians repeating the big lies 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Republicans felt emboldened by the countless democrats who spread the original big lie about George W Bush not being the rightful President. Same when Trump became President. You literally had millions of people denying it and left wing politicians repeating the big lies 

He conceded, bro. That means “I lost.”

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

no...73% of Republicans believe the election was "stolen"....in other words they/you have been brain washed by a professional bullshit artist to believe an outright lie...our forefathers wouldn't know whether to laugh or cry about you clowns...🤡

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

no...73% of Republicans believe the election was "stolen"....in other words they/you have been brain washed by a professional bullshit artist to believe an outright lie...our forefathers wouldn't know whether to laugh or cry about you clowns...🤡

99% of Libtards can’t give a definition of what a female is

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

On 8/4/2022 at 11:43 AM, DBP66 said:

the "truth" is people aren't dying anymore. It's working. Very simple to understand.

The truth is Covid death rates are down sharply worldwide even in countries and regions with far less vaccination.  Each successive major variant has proven far less deadly.  That’s a natural progression for Covid like viruses.  There’s no accurate way to assess how much is due to vaccines versus weakening of the virus.  
Here’s another truth.  Of the 1million people that died in the US, only 67,000 were under age 49, and of that group, 43,000 were 40-49.  Do You need further explanation as to why it impacted elderly folks the most?  Keep peeling back the layers on the under 49 group and you’ll find underlying issues were a major factor.  
After my daughters wedding in June, 40 of the 140 attendees ended up with Covid within a week period. A couple are still struggling a bit.  Because 130 of the 140 ware vaccinated and/or boosted, it’s not surprising all 40 who got it, were from that group. 
Wthin my direct family, my wife a vegetarian fitness nut (double boosted), third oldest daughter who just graduated college having played four years of soccer (double boosted), and son, avid rock climber/mountain biker/gym rat) vaccinated but not boosted all got it.  My three other daughters, all not vaccinated, and I, minimally, vaccinated did not.  Furthermore I was at home with my wife and daughter who got it for a week (due to stupid company Covid exposure rules).  I did not require them to wear a mask or go quarantine upstairs.  In fact, I hung out with both of them coughing and sneezing while watching the TV.  
While our experience may fly in the face of the narrative you’re clinging to, the explanation is simple.  The three in my family that got it, have normally responsive immune systems while the other four are in the highly responsive category.  That’s pretty much what it comes down to with Covid.  Whether you should be concerned, get vaccinated, etc all comes down to the strength of your immune system.  

• Like 1