GHSA votes to eliminate Class 7A

Football Fan12

3 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

Going to have to hope Grage sets a solid tone from the start. He needs to emphasize the defensive aspect of the game, and he somewhat had success with that at Thomasville. Only issue now is the 5-classification jump.

Exactly. Dubose didn't realize how serious the expectations were and grage thinks he knows but im not convinced he understands the record he had previously at Thomasville isn't enough. Losing 3+ games a year is too much at Lowndes. 

Dubose had championships to back up his higher all grage has is a embarrassing championship losd

• Like 1

Just now, Ga96 said:

Exactly. Dubose didn't realize how serious the expectations were and grage thinks he knows but im not convinced he understands the record he had previously at Thomasville isn't enough. Losing 3+ games a year is too much at Lowndes. 

There's a standard, and he'll have to live up to it. Tough job.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

If you think he’s crushing “That Pus” at Georgia Tech, then you don’t much about Georgia Tech 🌈😂

Having a child that graduated from Ga Tech in 2017 and visiting the campus regularly for 5 years, I am pretty sure from your statement you know nothing about the Tech co-eds.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

13 hours ago, Fred said:

Having a child that graduated from Ga Tech in 2017 and visiting the campus regularly for 5 years, I am pretty sure from your statement you know nothing about the Tech co-eds.

Relax Francis. The school has had a rep for being the Redneck Key West. Lol. 

You don’t have to be so technical. “I seen a pretty girl one time so it’s not a gay campus” Slow down or you’ll blow a hamstring. 

It’s just a joke 

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

You don’t have to be so technical. “I seen a pretty girl one time so it’s not a gay campus” Slow down or you’ll blow a hamstring. 

It’s just a joke 

So...you're saying Tech is a joke?

(Smile)

Rufus>>

On 8/3/2022 at 12:52 PM, Nolebull813 said:

It’s just a joke 

Me? My wife says if I was any more laid back or relaxed, I'd be comatose! 😁

You need to change your group of friends if they are thinking or thought GT was a Redneck Key West.  My direct knowledge far overrides your rumors.  I think @ngdawg can vouch that the ill advised assumption is far from the truth.

On 8/3/2022 at 12:54 PM, Nolebull813 said:

So what is your point?  That you are so far out of touch that you don't realize that *every* college and university has an LGBTQIA student population?  Or that you are a hateful and intolerant person?

https://career.fsu.edu/Students/Maximizing-Your-Diversity/lgbtq

6 hours ago, Fred said:

Me? My wife says if I was any more laid back or relaxed, I'd be comatose! 😁

You need to change your group of friends if they are thinking or thought GT was a Redneck Key West.  My direct knowledge far overrides your rumors.  I think @ngdawg can vouch that the ill advised assumption is far from the truth.

Georgia Tech is far from redneck...I don't even know how someone could even come up with that.

All we're famous for is drinking away our problems and a good baseball program.

#THWg

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
On 8/2/2022 at 7:06 AM, Nolebull813 said:

If you think he’s crushing “That Pus” at Georgia Tech, then you don’t much about Georgia Tech 🌈😂

On 8/2/2022 at 11:48 PM, Fred said:

@Fred I seen this and thought of you. Lol