I Have Something I need To Get Off My Chest...

Rufus69

Uh.....

I went canoeing yesterday.

The power, balance and agility needed to propel the canoe in a singular direction, along with the coordinated effort of my canoe partner, proved to me that teamwork is necessary if I want to make it to my destination....afloat and alive.

Perhaps this could be used in other sports ??????

Rufus>>

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

15 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

Uh.....

The power, balance and agility needed to propel the canoe in a singular direction, along with the coordinated effort of my canoe partner, proved to me that teamwork is necessary if I want to make it to my destination....afloat and alive.

Rufus>>

Both y’all Clowndes and colquitt gonna be up shits creek without a paddle when y’all gotta play the trust fund children Of Buford Country 

@BUFORDGAWOLVES tell them to put some respekt on yo name, your with the Big Boys

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, FreeBird said:

Both y’all Clowndes and colquitt gonna be up shits creek without a paddle when y’all gotta play the trust fund children Of Buford Country 

@BUFORDGAWOLVES tell them to put some respekt on yo name, your with the Big Boys

Hoss....like I posted on the Georgia board.  The Region 1 teams don't hafta worry about Buford.  Grayson will do that.  All we gotta do is beat Grayson.

Piece of cake....

Rufus>>

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Rufus69 said:

Uh.....

Rufus>>

Did you take the whole team? 1 thing I know none of our championship teams did that "team bonding" mess. They bonded over stumping holes in teams like your packass.

18 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

Did you take the whole team? 1 thing I know none of our championship teams did that "team bonding" mess. They bonded over stumping holes in teams like your packass.

Relax Clarence , y’all haven’t won a state championship since before ColumbiaGurl was born 

• Haha 1