Pick em 2022

Cossacks

Alright we are in August so time to get ready for pick-ems. Same as last few years it will be a “confidence” pick em. It will be 10 games each week and you assign a point for each game depending your confidence level of that pick. 10 being the highest and 1 your lowest and least confident pick. Should be 55 points available each week.

I am hoping @dntn31will be back as scorekeeper. Huge asset and my schedule this year will be hectic in the fall so I can use all the help. On that note, there’s been talk of a “pay in” for a little $$ pick em. I’m good with that, but honestly can’t say I will have the time to be a bookeper and run that on the side. If someone else wants to do that I’d be in, but I cannot commit to running that end of it.

Its the same as before always looking for competitive known level games. OOS takes care a lot of the first month on that and I try to vary the states so it’s not just TX/GA/CA etc. And yeah I will try to throw in some non traditional power states if there’s a big in state game for them and give them a little shine (some of you dolts might not only need to do a little Google research on the teams, but also a globe, a little geography refresher ain’t gonna kill anyone). 

With that in mind use this thread to start posting some good first week match ups you guys want to see. Put the teams, date, location etc. Can only go with 10 each week. I will try to get games posted on Sunday or Monday’s so you have time to research. Hopefully We are done with Covid cancellations and also keep in mind weather and environmental factors. Florida and the south east that means hurricanes out west that’s probably going to be fires it’s just the way it is.

• Thanks 2
  • Like 1

46 minutes ago, Cossacks said:

I am hoping @dntn31will be back as scorekeeper.

asian-guy.gif

47 minutes ago, Cossacks said:

On that note, there’s been talk of a “pay in” for a little $$ pick em.

Sometimes adding money to stuff like this can change the general atmosphere or cause too much drama. Just throwing that out there. If the general consensus is to move forward with this, then I'll be donating any $ I win to charity.

• Like 6

• dntn31 pinned this topic
41 minutes ago, dntn31 said:

asian-guy.gif

Sometimes adding money to stuff like this can change the general atmosphere or cause too much drama. Just throwing that out there. If the general consensus is to move forward with this, then I'll be donating any $ I win to charity.

Do y’all Take EBT?

• Haha 6

45 minutes ago, dntn31 said:

asian-guy.gif

Yeah I agree. It can make it better way better or totally sink it.  I ran a NFL and CFB for 2 years with a buy I’ll in and one year was simple everyone paid up front and no issues, no bitching. The next year was a S show and was a pain tracking people down for their money.

24 minutes ago, Cossacks said:

Yeah I agree. It can make it better way better or totally sink it.  I ran a NFL and CFB for 2 years with a buy I’ll in and one year was simple everyone paid up front and no issues, no bitching. The next year was a S show and was a pain tracking people down for their money.

How do y’all send money without people having to give their government name, some us posters got warrants 

2 hours ago, FreeBird said:

10 SJR 

9 St Joes

8 St Joseph 

7Joes

6 St Joseph Regional 

5 Green Knights

4 St Joseph and Johns Regional

3 St Joes Montvale 

2 “The” St Joseph Regional High School

1 SJRHS

Never too early to go 0-10

• Haha 5

On 8/2/2022 at 11:12 AM, Cossacks said:

Alright we are in August so time to get ready for pick-ems. Same as last few years it will be a “confidence” pick em. It will be 10 games each week and you assign a point for each game depending your confidence level of that pick. 10 being the highest and 1 your lowest and least confident pick. Should be 55 points available each week.

I am hoping @dntn31will be back as scorekeeper. Huge asset and my schedule this year will be hectic in the fall so I can use all the help. On that note, there’s been talk of a “pay in” for a little $$ pick em. I’m good with that, but honestly can’t say I will have the time to be a bookeper and run that on the side. If someone else wants to do that I’d be in, but I cannot commit to running that end of it.

Its the same as before always looking for competitive known level games. OOS takes care a lot of the first month on that and I try to vary the states so it’s not just TX/GA/CA etc. And yeah I will try to throw in some non traditional power states if there’s a big in state game for them and give them a little shine (some of you dolts might not only need to do a little Google research on the teams, but also a globe, a little geography refresher ain’t gonna kill anyone). 

With that in mind use this thread to start posting some good first week match ups you guys want to see. Put the teams, date, location etc. Can only go with 10 each week. I will try to get games posted on Sunday or Monday’s so you have time to research. Hopefully We are done with Covid cancellations and also keep in mind weather and environmental factors. Florida and the south east that means hurricanes out west that’s probably going to be fires it’s just the way it is.

Rock creek Christian academy (MD) @ Dillard 

which is apart of the broward county national showcase 

7 hours ago, DillardPanthers954 said:

Rock creek Christian academy (MD) @ Dillard 

which is apart of the broward county national showcase 

Who vs. Dillard? 😂 yeah I’m not sure if that one. I’ll have to look at that one. 

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

I have good sir... 

Thats why my pockets are stacked and my time here isnt... 

Yall are cool but I need money... 

Now how can I get you to upgrade today?

I need to upgrade from this junky phone.  Thinking about that cool split-screen phone that Samsung (I think it's them) has.

2 hours ago, Cossacks said:

Who vs. Dillard? 😂 yeah I’m not sure if that one. I’ll have to look at that one. 

This is my first time hearing about them as well lol. Apparently they’re a private school out of BALTIMORE who has done a lot of recruiting this off season & have been doing a lot of trash talking lol. 

they must have something to be chosen to participate in the broward county national OOS showcase, so we will see lol.