2025 Desoto,TX RB Deondrae Riden

RedZone

,,,has been racking up offers this off season:......USC, Texas A&M, Oregon, Ole Miss, Miami, TCU.........etc

https://247sports.com/Recruitment/Deondrae-Riden-145086/RecruitInterests/

Desoto already has a 4* RB committed to Texas this year. Top to Bottom Desoto is probably the most talented team in Texas this year. They should win state on talent alone.

Of course you have to check with atticus finch first on Deondrae Riden's offers.......might all be bullshit according to him. 🤣

7 minutes ago, RedZone said:

,,,has been racking up offers this off season:......USC, Texas A&M, Oregon, Ole Miss, Miami, TCU.........etc

Desoto already has a 4* RB committed to Texas this year. Top to Bottom Desoto is probably the most talented team in Texas this year. They should win state on talent alone.

Unless they can match Duncanville along the LOS. Same result as last year

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, FreeBird said:

Who is desoto playing that helps Louisianas agenda

Shh. He's gotta pimp the heck out of DeSoto this year, so that when they BTS out of St. Augustine, the daisy-chain for Louisiana won't look thaaaat bad because the DeSoto Eagles are "world beaters" 🤫 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

6 minutes ago, WILKINSON said:

Shh. He's gotta pimp the heck out of DeSoto this year, so that when they BTS out of St. Augustine, the daisy-chain for Louisiana won't look thaaaat bad because the DeSoto Eagles are "world beaters" 🤫 

Ya I figured, when ever he mentions an oos team it always involves a Louisiana daisy chain

34 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

DV has gotten several quality transfers other than the RB, Cedric harden, for one,  from chill will play WR. So they’ll be loaded at the skills. 

What he was the the starting QB for Cedar Hill 😆. He was better then Duncanville QB last year which isn't saying much. He is a good athlete. I did not know that and he is eligible?

Just now, Gametyme said:

What he was the the starting QB for Cedar Hill 😆. He was better then Duncanville QB last year which isn't saying much. He is a good athlete. I did not know that and he is eligible?

Yes he was their starting QB, a solid athlete which is why he’ll be a good WR. Not sure if the PAPF was approved or not.  

1 hour ago, WILKINSON said:

Not true at all Wickedson and DeSoto hasn't beaten St Aug yet.

The thread highlighted a DeSoto 2025 RB with multiple offers and the stupidity of one of the members at this forum regarding college football offers..

Try to read and comprehend..... At least try to read.

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, RedZone said:

Not true at all Wickedson and DeSoto hasn't beaten St Aug yet.

The thread highlighted a DeSoto 2025 RB with multiple offers and the stupidity of one of the members at this forum regarding college football offers..

Try to read and comprehend..... At least try to read.

Not RedZone telling me to comprehend…

What has this world come to. 

• Haha 1

On 8/3/2022 at 5:31 PM, RedZone said:

Of course you have to check with atticus finch first on Deondrae Riden's offers.......might all be bullshit according to him. 🤣

He may not have made any comments about their offers as of yet, but he has said before that, and I quote, “Texas talent is overrated”, “The amount of talent in Texas is overrated”, and “Texas is an overrated state for high school football talent”.

Someone would have to ask him if that applies to DeSoto too.

I’m pretty sure if we asked Atticus about DeSoto, he might just say something along the lines of:

”DeSoto sucks”

“DeSoto is trash”

“DeSoto is garbage”

or

“DeSoto is overrated”

Maybe, they are even special enough to achieve the rank of “slapdick”. I think only the greatest of the Texas teams reach that ranking.

Atticus has said he doesn’t respect the Texas high school football fans here or respect their opinions of their own teams, so only time will tell us what he thinks of DeSoto 😊

22 hours ago, SeaShells21 said:

He may not have made any comments about their offers as of yet, but he has said before that, and I quote, “Texas talent is overrated”, “The amount of talent in Texas is overrated”, and “Texas is an overrated state for high school football talent”.

Someone would have to ask him if that applies to DeSoto too.

I’m pretty sure if we asked Atticus about DeSoto, he might just say something along the lines of:

”DeSoto sucks”

“DeSoto is trash”

“DeSoto is garbage”

or

“DeSoto is overrated”

Maybe, they are even special enough to achieve the rank of “slapdick”. I think only the greatest of the Texas teams reach that ranking.

Atticus has said he doesn’t respect the Texas high school football fans here or respect their opinions of their own teams, so only time will tell us what he thinks of DeSoto 😊

....atticus loves EVERYTHING  about high school football except the football part.

He's only here to run people's post counts up. 😃

• Haha 1