Jump to content

2025 Desoto,TX RB Deondrae Riden


RedZone
 Share

Recommended Posts

,,,has been racking up offers this off season:......USC, Texas A&M, Oregon, Ole Miss, Miami, TCU.........etc

https://247sports.com/Recruitment/Deondrae-Riden-145086/RecruitInterests/

Desoto already has a 4* RB committed to Texas this year. Top to Bottom Desoto is probably the most talented team in Texas this year. They should win state on talent alone.

Of course you have to check with atticus finch first on Deondrae Riden's offers.......might all be bullshit according to him. 🤣

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, RedZone said:

,,,has been racking up offers this off season:......USC, Texas A&M, Oregon, Ole Miss, Miami, TCU.........etc

https://247sports.com/Recruitment/Deondrae-Riden-145086/RecruitInterests/

Desoto already has a 4* RB committed to Texas this year. Top to Bottom Desoto is probably the most talented team in Texas this year. They should win state on talent alone.

 

Unless they can match Duncanville along the LOS. Same result as last year

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

Unless they can match Duncanville along the LOS. Same result as last year

Desoto and Duncanville are projected to be in different playoff divisions this year, so Desoto very well could be a contender in D2. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, Gametyme said:

Yeah I think DeSoto has something for Duncanville this year. 

DV has gotten several quality transfers other than the RB, Cedric harden, for one,  from chill will play WR. So they’ll be loaded at the skills. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, FreeBird said:

Who is desoto playing that helps Louisianas agenda

Shh. He's gotta pimp the heck out of DeSoto this year, so that when they BTS out of St. Augustine, the daisy-chain for Louisiana won't look thaaaat bad because the DeSoto Eagles are "world beaters" 🤫 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, WILKINSON said:

Shh. He's gotta pimp the heck out of DeSoto this year, so that when they BTS out of St. Augustine, the daisy-chain for Louisiana won't look thaaaat bad because the DeSoto Eagles are "world beaters" 🤫 

Ya I figured, when ever he mentions an oos team it always involves a Louisiana daisy chain

Link to comment
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

DV has gotten several quality transfers other than the RB, Cedric harden, for one,  from chill will play WR. So they’ll be loaded at the skills. 

What he was the the starting QB for Cedar Hill 😆. He was better then Duncanville QB last year which isn't saying much. He is a good athlete. I did not know that and he is eligible?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Gametyme said:

What he was the the starting QB for Cedar Hill 😆. He was better then Duncanville QB last year which isn't saying much. He is a good athlete. I did not know that and he is eligible?

Yes he was their starting QB, a solid athlete which is why he’ll be a good WR. Not sure if the PAPF was approved or not.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, WILKINSON said:

Shh. He's gotta pimp the heck out of DeSoto this year, so that when they BTS out of St. Augustine, the daisy-chain for Louisiana won't look thaaaat bad because the DeSoto Eagles are "world beaters" 🤫 

Not true at all Wickedson and DeSoto hasn't beaten St Aug yet.

The thread highlighted a DeSoto 2025 RB with multiple offers and the stupidity of one of the members at this forum regarding college football offers..

Try to read and comprehend..... At least try to read.

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, RedZone said:

Not true at all Wickedson and DeSoto hasn't beaten St Aug yet.

The thread highlighted a DeSoto 2025 RB with multiple offers and the stupidity of one of the members at this forum regarding college football offers..

Try to read and comprehend..... At least try to read.

Not RedZone telling me to comprehend…

 

What has this world come to. 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/3/2022 at 5:31 PM, RedZone said:

,,,has been racking up offers this off season:......USC, Texas A&M, Oregon, Ole Miss, Miami, TCU.........etc

https://247sports.com/Recruitment/Deondrae-Riden-145086/RecruitInterests/

Desoto already has a 4* RB committed to Texas this year. Top to Bottom Desoto is probably the most talented team in Texas this year. They should win state on talent alone.

Of course you have to check with atticus finch first on Deondrae Riden's offers.......might all be bullshit according to him. 🤣

 

He may not have made any comments about their offers as of yet, but he has said before that, and I quote, “Texas talent is overrated”, “The amount of talent in Texas is overrated”, and “Texas is an overrated state for high school football talent”.

Someone would have to ask him if that applies to DeSoto too.

I’m pretty sure if we asked Atticus about DeSoto, he might just say something along the lines of:

”DeSoto sucks”

“DeSoto is trash”

“DeSoto is garbage”

or

“DeSoto is overrated”

Maybe, they are even special enough to achieve the rank of “slapdick”. I think only the greatest of the Texas teams reach that ranking.

Atticus has said he doesn’t respect the Texas high school football fans here or respect their opinions of their own teams, so only time will tell us what he thinks of DeSoto 😊

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, SeaShells21 said:

He may not have made any comments about their offers as of yet, but he has said before that, and I quote, “Texas talent is overrated”, “The amount of talent in Texas is overrated”, and “Texas is an overrated state for high school football talent”.

Someone would have to ask him if that applies to DeSoto too.

I’m pretty sure if we asked Atticus about DeSoto, he might just say something along the lines of:

”DeSoto sucks”

“DeSoto is trash”

“DeSoto is garbage”

or

“DeSoto is overrated”

Maybe, they are even special enough to achieve the rank of “slapdick”. I think only the greatest of the Texas teams reach that ranking.

Atticus has said he doesn’t respect the Texas high school football fans here or respect their opinions of their own teams, so only time will tell us what he thinks of DeSoto 😊

 

....atticus loves EVERYTHING  about high school football except the football part.

He's only here to run people's post counts up. 😃

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...