Georgia Scrimmage Scores

Lowndes best QB was playing at WR tonight,he's a Sophomore,their best RB touched the ball 3 times tonight,their best WR who is commited to Maryland did not have any catches tonight because he was not thrown any passes,Lowndes starting QB is playing because he is a junior.Zach Grage better start looking for a new job,he will not last long at Lowndes,a 6-4 or 5-5 season is not acceptable.    

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Way of the Viking said:

Lowndes best QB was playing at WR tonight,he's a Sophomore,their best RB touched the ball 3 times tonight,their best WR who is commited to Maryland did not have any catches tonight because he was not thrown any passes,Lowndes starting QB is playing because he is a junior.Zach Grage better start looking for a new job,he will not last long at Lowndes,a 6-4 or 5-5 season is not acceptable.    

I agree with everything except for the Wr part. K Thomas. Wont put his full name is lazy and doesn't take practice serious and it shows up on the field. 

Welcome to the national board. Most hate our viking on here thanks to me telling the truth about their recruited up all star teams.

7 hours ago, FootballGuy said:

Only games that matter are Lowndes, Colquitt/Peach, Warner Robins/Veterans, and Buford/Jones. Really interested in Lowndes tho. They have to put on a good performance going into the American Heritage game. 

Doubt you'll see many good performances by us this year. As of right now this team doesn't represent Lowndes football

1 hour ago, ATLien12x said:

Lowndes losing to Tift a week before hosting AHP is big yikes. No wonder DuBose left town 

Hoss....we all know that Zach did what he did...on purpose.  I will tell you with confidence...Grage got what he wanted out of last night's SCRIMMAGE.  If them MONSTERS outa AHP think that's the Viking team they're gonna see on the 20th...they are in for a rude awakening.  Ol 96 is sandbagging the hell outa the board.

Rufus>>

21 minutes ago, FreeBird said:

At this point lowndes should just cancel Ahp game next week and schedule a 6 Flags great adventure trip

There's a rumor floating around that the Valdosta NIL Club is paying for a Lowndes trip to Myrtle Beach the week of the AHP game.

But it's just a rumor....

Rufus>>

• Haha 1

Wow I’m starting to think AHP has a shot against Lowndes. Even though it a long shot. 

Remember Lowndes was ranked higher in GA last year than AHP was in FL. And AHP has to take the back breaking trip up to the concrete spittoon with a stipend volunteer coach to play a PROGRAM!!!!!!

6 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Wow I’m starting to think AHP has a shot against Lowndes. Even though it a long shot. 

Remember Lowndes was ranked higher in GA last year than AHP was in FL. And AHP has to take the back breaking trip up to the concrete spittoon with a stipend volunteer coach to play a PROGRAM!!!!!!

As a counter offer....AHP is rated in the National Top 50 this year while most pollsters can't spell L-O-W-N-D-E-S.

I do think it will be a decent game. BUT...it is very hard to beat the Vikings in the Concrete Spittoon.  After last night...I'm wondering if Colquitt has any chance against Deerfield Beach.

We have 15 days to transfer in some defense.

To put it succinctly....

OH WOE IS US !!!!!!

Rufus>>

1 minute ago, Rufus69 said:

As a counter offer....AHP is rated in the National Top 50 this year while most pollsters can't spell L-O-W-N-D-E-S.

I do think it will be a decent game. BUT...it is very hard to beat the Vikings in the Concrete Spittoon.  After last night...I'm wondering if Colquitt has any chance against Deerfield Beach.

We have 15 days to transfer in some defense.

To put it succinctly....

OH WOE IS US !!!!!!

Rufus>>

Colquitt is gonna win by so much they might want to play all their games at the spittoon!

Peach Co would put a running clock on Deer Jerky!  

46 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Colquitt is gonna win by so much they might want to play all their games at the spittoon!

Peach Co would put a running clock on Deer Jerky!  

NB....I got the ultimate slap in the face this morning.  Came from one of the North Morven gurus who was at the Colquitt/Peach County scrimmage last night.  It went something like this...

"Rufus, I know how much you admire and support the Packer Blackhats (the Packer defense).  I know how they are almost always revered and feared.  I now the Blackhats reputation...they'll knock you into last month.  I know how hopeful you were for this year's group.  Well....and I say this as humbly as possible....you might wanna rename the 2022 Blackhats...the 2022 Blackgnats.  They definitely fly around to the ball in numbers and they're annoying as hell to the offensive opponent...but they couldn't stop a decent 9th grade team...especially if the other team is throwing the ball.  Them fellers have a ways to go and a short time to get there."

Needless to say...I am heartbroken.

Needless to say...the Deerfield coaches who were at the scrimmage...left with smiles on their faces.

Needless to say...OH WOE IS US !!!!!

But...I don't suppose we'll forfeit....

Rufus>>

41 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

NB....I got the ultimate slap in the face this morning.  Came from one of the North Morven gurus who was at the Colquitt/Peach County scrimmage last night.  It went something like this...

"Rufus, I know how much you admire and support the Packer Blackhats (the Packer defense).  I know how they are almost always revered and feared.  I now the Blackhats reputation...they'll knock you into last month.  I know how hopeful you were for this year's group.  Well....and I say this as humbly as possible....you might wanna rename the 2022 Blackhats...the 2022 Blackgnats.  They definitely fly around to the ball in numbers and they're annoying as hell to the offensive opponent...but they couldn't stop a decent 9th grade team...especially if the other team is throwing the ball.  Them fellers have a ways to go and a short time to get there."

Needless to say...I am heartbroken.

Needless to say...the Deerfield coaches who were at the scrimmage...left with smiles on their faces.

Needless to say...OH WOE IS US !!!!!

But...I don't suppose we'll forfeit....

Rufus>>

Lucky for the Black Hatters Deerfield Beach isn’t even gonna field a decent 9th grade team. You got this in the bag. 

16 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Hearing Tift 8 Lowndes 7-End of Varsity play

You do realize that Lowndes had to hold everything back because if they were trying, they would have blown Tift out so bad that AHP would have cancelled on them. They need that gate. Lowndes gets paid to whip ass. They are like fucking Chuck Norris.

Chuck Norris built the hospital he was born in!!!!!! Imagine what Lowndes is gonna do

4 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

You do realize that Lowndes had to hold everything back because if they were trying, they would have blown Tift out so bad that AHP would have cancelled on them. They need that gate. Lowndes gets paid to whip ass. They are like fucking Chuck Norris.

Chuck Norris built the hospital he was born in!!!!!! Imagine what Lowndes is gonna do

I was told point blank....

"Rufus, when AHP leaves the Concrete Spittoon on the 20th...they'll SWEAR they played Buford".

Nuff said....

Rufus>>

• Like 1