Georgia Scrimmage Scores

9 hours ago, steeler01 said:

I'm guessing Desoto- Augustine is a scrimmage to you too 

I'm not sure yet, but I  believe that will be more of a "game situation" either way.

According to the St Aug schedule they scrimmage Warren Easton on the 20th before heading to Oregon......I'm not going to make a big deal about the scrimmage.

It's just crazy seeing a Louisiana team play a jamboree in Oregon.....the game doesn't count for St  Aug. I'm sure they want to win it though and will battle.

I really can't see how the LHSAA allowed this game honestly. It may open the door for other teams from Louisiana playing jamboree's/game's nationally.

11 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

As you all can see there is no recruiting or cheating going on over at lowndes.

The 3star that came in from florida is #7 and in my opinion could've stayed in florida.

Listen  it’s not that you don’t cheat it’s cause no parent is gonna let their kid transfer to a school that has its students murders in the gym covered up by the administration, @HurricaneNick he’s so obsessed with horseplay hazing that he literally gotta americas most wanted walking the hallways, ain’t  No levelheaded parent gonna send their kid to the trenches 

99BF934A-9ADC-41F9-9E20-C78459F3BEFF.jpeg

• Like 1

3 hours ago, steeler01 said:

I'm guessing Desoto- Augustine is a scrimmage to you too 

It depends, if DeSoto completely dismantles St. Aug then he'll say that the game didn't really count because it was a jamboree scrimmage. If St. Augustine manages to keep it close, then it counts as a game.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, RedZone said:

Scrimmages don't excite RedZone therefore scrimmage scores don't excite RedZone.

What you see is not always what you get.

So you came here just to tell us this? 

You know if something doesnt excite or interest me I dont reply to it... 

Or give it a 2nd thought... 

So either you're a liar or just plain stupid... 

Which one is it? 

1 hour ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

So you came here just to tell us this? 

NO, just you!

OMG, OMG........they lost a scrimmage!

In Louisiana the "stars" only play a couple series in scrimmages and jamborees for the most part. Who wants to lose a starting QB/ETC before the regular season?

5 hours ago, ATLien12x said:

@RedZone you see that video of St Augustine players not being impressed with Desoto?

I did see it......not sure where they got that 5 second video from though.

It isn't on St Aug Football twitter, School twitter or any of the star players twitter.

There's always a couple bozo's hamming it up though. Not a big deal.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, RedZone said:

NO, just you!

OMG, OMG........they lost a scrimmage!

In Louisiana the "stars" only play a couple series in scrimmages and jamborees for the most part. Who wants to lose a starting QB/ETC before the regular season?

Press: "COACH, why did you have QB1 in up a score in the scrimmage and running the ball, and how long will he be out?" 

Coach: "we wanted to win the scrimmage because they are super important and he will be out 3 1/2 weeks"

😄

Oh, man....I'm just saying what you see is not always what you see or get.

11 minutes ago, RedZone said:

I did see it......not sure where they got that 5 second video from though.

It isn't on St Aug Football twitter, School twitter or any of the star players twitter.

There's always a couple bozo's hamming it up though. Not a big deal.

Didn't the Collins Hill, Ga Head Coach sorta make a fool out of himself last year?.....then lose the game to the Washington team?

Haven't seen the St Aug coaches do/say anything like that guy did.

It's all good though!

2 hours ago, RedZone said:

Didn't the Collins Hill, Ga Head Coach sorta make a fool out of himself last year?.....then lose the game to the Washington team?

Haven't seen the St Aug coaches do/say anything like that guy did.

It's all good though!

Barely lost a great game.  You think Augustine is going to lose a similar game?

4 hours ago, steeler01 said:

Barely lost a great game.  You think Augustine is going to lose a similar game?

Maybe St Aug does what St Louis did in their game that didn't count this past Friday, it counted for the other team......and again maybe St Aug goes all out.

Doesn't change the fact the Collins HIll coach played the fool on the internet. Why do you always seem to miss the point/s???? That's the real question.

"For Saint Louis it was preseason. They rotated two quarterbacks, they rotated the offensive line, they rotated their slots and receivers, they played everybody and they understand what it is and we do, too; it's what you do in the postseason," York said. 

"Saint Louis, Kahuku, they're postseason teams and that's the caliber that we try to get to," he added.'

2 hours ago, RedZone said:

Maybe St Aug does what St Louis did in their game that didn't count this past Friday, it counted for the other team......and again maybe St Aug goes all out.

Doesn't change the fact the Collins HIll coach played the fool on the internet. Why do you always seem to miss the point/s???? That's the real question.

"For Saint Louis it was preseason. They rotated two quarterbacks, they rotated the offensive line, they rotated their slots and receivers, they played everybody and they understand what it is and we do, too; it's what you do in the postseason," York said. 

"Saint Louis, Kahuku, they're postseason teams and that's the caliber that we try to get to," he added.'

Saint Louis didn't travel to another state to face another team. 

Just say the truth.  Augustine is trash and you know what's going to happen to the trash so you're building in an excuse

• Haha 1

53 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

Just say the truth.  Augustine is trash and you know what's going to happen to the trash so you're building in an excuse

They will not board a plane, go to a Nike sponsored event in Oregon for a once in a lifetime experience just to intentionally lose on purpose. Like I said before. They are gonna get the tar beat out them. But not because they allowed it happen. It’s gonna happen against their will. Lol

• Like 1

1 hour ago, steeler01 said:

You are trash is the only known fact.

Congrats on your #5 ranking at the reject forum.