Georgia Scrimmage Scores

Just now, steeler01 said:

We've heard about the purple knights for so long from you,  and finally they're playing someone and all we hear from you is why they're gonna get destroyed.  You WAP

...congrats again on your Top 5 ranking on the Losers Forum!

You obviously have a lot to say everywhere.

Maybe one day I will actually click on the California Thread.

Stop being a little ca troll.

I agree there shouldn't be a whole lot of weight applied to a scrimmage score. For instance, the Colquitt scrimmage didn't allow contact to the qbs. I don't think there was kick offs either. 

These things are used to kind of evaluate where you're at at every position and give a bit of film for your kids to study to see where they can improve. 

Still, it's football, and I'm glad it's back. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I agree there shouldn't be a whole lot of weight applied to a scrimmage score. For instance, the Colquitt scrimmage didn't allow contact to the qbs. I don't think there was kick offs either. 

These things are used to kind of evaluate where you're at at every position and give a bit of film for your kids to study to see where they can improve. 

How did QB 1 do?

12 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I can get with this post.

16 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

In Louisiana "jamborees" are like games. Full everything, but the starters normally only play a few series. Too risky before the season starts.

....normally it's 2-15 minute quarters and most everyone plays if you are on the 2nd or even 3rd teams. Most coaches are working on special teams and developing some game type depth in certain areas of need and etc.

I just don't get these people.  I don't guess I ever will.

How St Aug approaches their jamboree with Desoto I have no idea. I would guess they go all out being they are traveling over 2000 miles. lol

• Like 1

3 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Didn’t we run a kickoff back for a TD?

16 minutes ago, Iletteredintrack said:

Didn’t we run a kickoff back for a TD?

I had a prior obligation at Seville Quarter in Pensacola, so I wasn't able to go. My info was second hand. My understanding is we had a punt return for a td and no contact on qbs, and no kick offs. I guess having watched that video from out pal at Morrell Productions the first play was a kick off so that part was incorrect. 

Lol

15 hours ago, RedZone said:

Didn't the Collins Hill, Ga Head Coach sorta make a fool out of himself last year?.....then lose the game to the Washington team?

Haven't seen the St Aug coaches do/say anything like that guy did.

It's all good though!

So you change the topic and move the goalpost... 

As always... 

Whats Collins Hills got to do with literally ANYTHING

THATS BEEN POSTED SO FAR? 

4 hours ago, HurricaneNick said:

I don’t understand the dig. He’s calling you out for not having the most posts on that board? 😂

Lol that man Red is that Boards top poster, he’s logged on there more than everyone combined , now  Red Knows how to spend his summer weekends

• Like 1