Georgia Scrimmage Scores

9 minutes ago, FreeBird said:

Lol that man Red is that Boards top poster, he’s logged on there more than everyone combined , now  Red Knows how to spend his summer weekends

didn’t he have a meltdown last week running around whining because he thought GSB was impersonating him on the other site? 😂 This racist 🤡  is a drama queen. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Horsefly said:

didn’t he have a meltdown last week running around whining because he thought GSB was impersonating him on the other site? 😂 This racist 🤡  is a drama queen. 

Lmao he was freaking out that “Loser Forum” stole his IP address and info cause he visited the website, yet he literally logs on there every single day lmao 🤣 u can’t make this shit up 

• Haha 5

4 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I had a prior obligation at Seville Quarter in Pensacola, so I wasn't able to go. My info was second hand. My understanding is we had a punt return for a td and no contact on qbs, and no kick offs. I guess having watched that video from out pal at Morrell Productions the first play was a kick off so that part was incorrect. 

Lol

I only got to watch the video as well but I had someone texting me updates. Lutrell was moving pretty quick on that return. 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

After the season He said Mater Dei was afraid to play them even though they couldn’t per their state rules and then went out and lost to a Washington state team who lost their best player on the first drive of the game 

He got the high school football poll pox. Figured that calling out MD would get him some points on some polls somewhere. Then went and shat the bed in the Geico game. 🤣 

What an idiot. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

He got the high school football poll pox. Figured that calling out MD would get him some points on some polls somewhere. Then went and shat the bed in the Geico game. 🤣 

What an idiot. 

And with that being said I wont take away from CH they did good but theyre not one of my favorite State title squads... 

I was never high on them and I damn sure didnt drink the Kool Aid... 

1 hour ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

And with that being said I wont take away from CH they did good but theyre not one of my favorite State title squads... 

I was never high on them and I damn sure didnt drink the Kool Aid... 

Heard something that was somewhat alarming about CH before last season....while the schedules were being made. But I'm not surprised why CH went in a different direction. 

On 8/8/2022 at 5:19 PM, Nolebull813 said:

After the season He said Mater Dei was afraid to play them even though they couldn’t per their state rules and then went out and lost to a Washington state team who lost their best player on the first drive of the game 

I don't know.  I can't blame the man for being high on the win and proud of his team.  And it was his and the school's first championship.  Heck, people on here say outrageous things about their teams and have less to do with the outcome than he did/does.

19 hours ago, Fred said:

I don't know.  I can't blame the man for being high on the win and proud of his team.  And it was his and the school's first championship.  Heck, people on here say outrageous things about their teams and have less to do with the outcome than he did/does.

I think the issue was he called them scared to play even though there was no evidence anyone in charge at Mater Dei who makes scheduling decisions sounded like they were making excuses not to play. They probably don’t even know who he is or Collins Hill for that matter. It sounds like a mixed drink. 

19 hours ago, Fred said:

He was shooting from a safe place. He knew there was nothing that could be done to actually make a game with Mater Dei happen.  He was looking for twitter “clout” if you will. Shitting the bed against grand kapowski or whatever their name is was just icing on the cake. Yes people on here say outrageous things and speak with pride, they aren’t direct representatives of the programs though. Certainly aren’t head coaches of championship teams 😂

• Thanks 2