Georgia Scrimmage Scores

Next Thursday: 

4A La Grange (GA) @ AL 6A Smith's Station (AL)-Smiths Station should win easily... 

7A Archer (Lawrenceville,GA) @ 7A West Forsyth (Cumming,GA)-Good Game... 

5A Ola (Mcdonough,GA) @ 4A Griffin (GA)-OK game... depends on how long Ola can hold out... 

3A Carver (Columbus,GA) @ 5A Hardaway (Columbus,GA) - Rivalry game... 

Carver is gonna kill Hardaway... 

Cedar Shoals (Athens,GA) @ Clarke Central (Athens,GA)- Battle of Athens Rivalry Game. 

Hapeville Charter (Atlanta,GA) @ Newton (Covington,GA) 

North Forsyth (Cumming,GA) @ North Atlanta HS (Atlanta,GA) 

Towers (Atlanta,GA) @ Rutland (Macon,GA)-On a Thursday.... Y I K E S 

Marion County (Buena Vista,GA) @ Shaw (Columbus,GA)

On 8/10/2022 at 6:23 PM, HurricaneNick said:

Yes people on here say outrageous things and speak with pride, they aren’t direct representatives of the programs though. Certainly aren’t head coaches of championship teams 😂

I've seen and heard coaches say some pretty outrageous things.  Members of this board don't have lock on that.

8 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Towers (Atlanta,GA) @ Rutland (Macon,GA)-On a Thursday.... Y I K E S

If that's the DeKalb Co Towers, Rutland will win.  Towers got a new coach this year in hopes of improving the abysmal record over the past several years.

On 8/11/2022 at 12:45 PM, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Next wednesday: 

Kell (Marietta,GA) vs. Cherokee Bluff (Flowery Branch,GA)

Parkview (Lilburn,GA) @ Johns Creek (GA) 

Its a Wednesday folks... 

Who else is playing on a Wednesday night? 

I'll find a stream... 

No one else. Those two games will be live on Peachtree TV as part of the Corky Kell Classic.

31 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

image.png.ec7bb45bb7155b2170bbf7d9aaeb0719.png

image.png.3f5f49230fded28fbd37a6bbbab3b574.png

These are all the scores I could get. They should be mostly accurate, but I apologize for any minor inconsistencies.

Seashells takeaways from Georgia scrimmage games:

Chapter 1: I guess Collins Hill isn’t winning state again, and I think someone needs to let Loganville Christian know that they need to maybe try to stop the other team from scoring the ball.

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, SeaShells21 said:

Chapter 1: I guess Collins Hill isn’t winning state again, and I think someone needs to let Loganville Christian know that they need to maybe try to stop the other team from scoring the ball.

Add Pickens to the list of terrible defenses as well, they lost 63-0.

Fun fact: Loganville Christian trailed 56-0 at the end of the first...quarter.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I think the thing to remember is we don't know what the respective coaches were trying to accomplish with the scrimmages.  I'm not making excuses for anyone but sometimes the coaches have some issues to work out and they use the scrimmage to do that and the score is important to them.  I will add that I am surprised at the Collins Hill score because Lenny Gregory is hyper competitive.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, SeaShells21 said:

I don't remember who took over at Hebron Christian but I know they want to take the program to the next level.  Looks like they might be off to a good start.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FootballGuy said:

Pretty sure we all expected Collins Hill to come back down to earth, but DAMN! No one expected them to go to hell with that performance...smh. 

From what I hear, it was only 14-0 in favor of North Cobb when the starters were pulled. JV got destroyed.

• Thanks 1